Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FURNACE

Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FURNACE (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: HBG3G, HBG3M, HBG3O and HBG3S

Love love love, so glad i picked this

firstly, i love the look, i love ths look of the knobs, so trendy and so easy to use, love that it holds the gas bottle too. Now cooking, wow amazing, meat so soft, temperature build up is so quick, love how it shows the temp, very handy so you don't overcook. The wheels are awesome, makes it so easy to move around, very functional, overall wrapped with my purchase.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Love it.

Love the BBQ, find it easy to use and clean. Only concern I have is the warning instructions & gas control instructions printed on the actual BBQ has wiped off.
I just find this a bit of a problem if some who is not familiar with the BBQ tries to use it, could leave the gas on. Otherwise I love it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
joey

joeyprebbleton

installation problem

I live in nz and just bought one this morning. I come from China and I‘m very weak at assembling things. There is a problem during the installation. The hose has no distance from the stand top.While install the legs and the plastic bottom shelf,the holes of screws are not accurate,especially for the shelf. So the shape of stand top might be changed a little. I tried 20 minutes to put the hood and bbq chassis back,and the gas hose just stuck inside the stand top. I dont know if it has been scratched,it can cause serious safety problem. You should leave enough space for the hose, and make it more accurately.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
jack

jack

Great bbq, love it!

Thought id go something different instead of a webber. This is my first hooded bbq so it took quite a while to get used to cooking with it. After 6 months use I love it! Cooks evenly and can reach very hot temperatures. Also being near the beach, there is no signs of rust at all. Only problem is that the safety and knob writing comes off very easily even when just using Ajax spray and wipe.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

harlin

harlinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this bbq

I bought this bbq for my holiday house. Everyone that uses it just loves it. I wanted an aluminium bbq that wouldn’t rust and big enough to roast stuff if necessary. Very impressed. Cooks evenly. Easy to clean. Highly recommended. I wish I bought the bigger one...Australian made. Highly recommended

Bev

BevIllawarra, NSW

Did a review on the 29 Dec 2017 .Had a problem with the safety writing and here it is the 9th Jan 2018 and the team at Customer Service have be in touch and well on the way to addressing the problems. Well Done that is CUSTOMER SERVICE. Look forward to loving my Furnace too. Thanks Team

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Teddy

TeddyBallarat

After some mucking around...

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Not sure

Visually very attractive but I am unsure of the cooking quality. Hopefully, with some advice, I will be able to have a better cook and rate more positive in future. I am unhappy with the irregularity of heat across the bbq surface, More than ever I had to move the meat around to get it to cook evenly. Any advice on this? For how long do I have to heat the bbq up before placing any meat on the grill?
Even the garlic rolls burned in some positions where the others were uncooked.

JdM
JdM

Thank you, Team, I will make sure it is heated properly before BBQ.

Great. Time will tell

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Macka04

Macka04Melbourne

Outstanding Cooking Performance!

The cooking power is outstanding! Steaks, roasts, smoking meat, it’s just so wonderful and can’t fault the cooking power!
I would go as far saying this is the best cooking performance on the market today!
Coming from a Weber, this is far superior in every way!
This is your sizzling steak option that you will not be disappointed with.
They just need to upgrade the writing on top of the BBQ, it comes off with using just BBQ wipes and makes it look untidy, but hey! Still cooks outstanding food!
Happy cooking!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Hubba

HubbaSamford

Fantastic-move over all other gas BBQ

I replaced my 7 year old gas BBQ with the furnace. All I can say is wow, the results have been impressive from pizza to bone in rib eye. We had 10 guests on the weekend and the furnace produced perfect grissini sticks and then followed by boned chicken. All of the male quests commented on the quality of the furnace, it was easy to assemble and takes BBQ quality to another level and is a breeze to clean.

Fantastic

Just love it.. There is nothing better to come home and cook up a meal on my furnace. . Easy to clean, . Hot enough to sizzle steaks and do a great roast. Best investment I have ever made.. Thanks for giving me a better option harvey norman. Great value

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good BBQ, looks nice but could do with even more power.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Great idea but room for improvement

The BBQ is easy to setup and easy to use. It is a good looking BBQ and we love the retro orange hood. The body is just one piece making it very easy to wipe out and clean with no tricky groves or joins to worry about. I am let down by the three grill plates that don't sit properly within the cast frame. They slip around and fall off their seats while cooking. There's far to much room between the plates also.

Anthony H.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal
Wal Mot

Wal MotWollongong

The best BBQ I've ever used.

Although I have only been using it for a month I am blown away by it's performance. Powerful burners and a build quality the obvious selling points for the Furnace but it's the attention to little details that is surprising right down to a mesh cover for the gas bottle. I brought the unit online and was a little unsure of what to expect, so far I haven't been able to fault it.
I cook for a Xmas family gathering of 30 and I'm really looking testing the Furnace's limits.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

duesseldorf67Sydney, NSW

Very good quality

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Thanks for that.

Fantastic BBQ

Picked this up mid Feb and absolutely loving it, really easy to cook on and I like that you can do both hood up or hood down cooking.

A couple of negatives:
It can be a bit hard to clean underneath the hotplates, however I'm thinking for a really thorough clean you could remove the drip tray cover thingy so you can get everywhere.

The side trays are too small, we've already bought a small foldout which we store underneath. I think they should offer bigger ones you can buy as extras and sway on, a bigger one on the left would be all we need.

The instructions are a bit off as per the other review earlier with the parts supplied but is easy enough to adjust.

All that said though I would highly recommend this bbq, we love it :)

CashoSydney

Excellent BBQ - Clear Winner over Weber Q

joy671aldinga beach

move over webber q..this is the best bbq i have owned

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the positive feedback it has been passed on to our Marketing and Development team.
Kind regards.

joy671

now in march. have discovered it does the best roast potatoes. just peel, coat in olive oil, salt, leave in tray, place above low flame 1 hour, turn a few times....perfectly crunchy !!!!!
still cant fault it. many roasts and bbqs have been had.

JoJo

JoJoasked

We just received our BBQ, the left hand burner only lights 3/4 of the way around the burners and the flame seems low - what can we do to fix it? Thank you

Pierre
Pierre

Hi, not an area of expertise from me, but I have noticed that sometimes our end burners take a while to completely ignite and the burner needs to be on full gas to achieve that (turned half way). If its happening brand new, I'd suggest ringing the retailer re a changeover, but first check the gas bottle is full as low gas pressure may be causing a problem.
PS I just went out and tried ours and it's doing the same. It's been running just on the first quarter for two minutes now, but if I blow on it, the entire burner lights. Now three minutes and our bottle is half full. It looks like the first quarter is designed to ignite immediately followed by the rest soon after, but you are right; ours is playing up too. Can't really help beyond that!

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good afternoon Jojo , please call our customer service desk on 1300 739 033 and one of our technicians will be happy to chat with you about your Furnace, Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Jackie R.asked

Help is there a video on how to install Heston’s furnace bbq we are a bit useless?

Lea Andrews
Lea Andrews

Take it back to the shop and get a refund ! That should help you

Great help thanks

Everdure A.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi Jackie, yes on our website we have our videos now categorised by product, if you click the "Getting started/assembly" tab on this link, the assembly video for the FURNACE can be viewed through there: https://www.everdurebyheston.com.au/videos/videos_details/furnace

Dennis W.

Dennis W.asked

Hi I've had the Furnace 4 burner for a year now and I can't seem to get the hot plate hot enough to.sear a good steak. I can get the ambient temperature up to 250 - 300 degrees but once I open the lid it seems all is lost. Can you advise if there is anyway to rectify?

Hi Dennis,

If you are using the FURNACE primarily for open hood searing, we would recommend to configure the plates to have 3 x open grill plates - please email us at info@everdurebyheston.com.au to discuss this further.

After you have preheated the unit with all burners on high, if you find you are losing heat periodically close the lid throughout the cook if required.

Kind Regards,
The Everdure by Heston Blumenthal Team

Get an answer from our members and Everdure by Heston Blumenthal representatives

CategoryGas BBQs