Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FURNACE

Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FURNACE (page 2 of 3)

MPNs: HBG3G, HBG3M, HBG3O and HBG3S

3.9

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (10) · No (5)
  • Safety

Lea Andrews

Lea Andrews

It so could have been !

Purchased in March 2019 for A$999.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Even Heat DistributionNo
samantha f

samantha f

This is the best bbq we have ever owned and the accessories are so helpful.

The large 3 burner bbq we purchased in January cooks perfectly and heats the full surface of all 3 plates evenly. The meat came out so soft and our chicken was so moist and tender.
It is user friendly and so easy to clean.
The accessories we purchased were affordable and very helpful.
The warming rack definitely makes it easy to keep our food warm when entertaining a large amount of people and the drip trays makes cleaning so easy.
The bbq cover is perfect to protect it from the sun and rain, it has plenty of shelf space and the extra flat plate is really handy. I love this bbq

Purchased in January 2019.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Even Heat DistributionYes
Chris B

Chris BSouthwest, VIC

Very Happy.

Bought the larger 3 burner in January after contemplating it for several months and very happy with it, should have bought it sooner. Looks great on the patio (orange lid). Was easy enough to put together and I am not very good at assembly. Lights easy and heats quickly with lid down. It can be a little cooler on the outside edges of the plates but no big deal. Really like the cover for the gas bottle that came with it also. A little expensive but different to all other bbqs so was worth that bit extra.. And because it looks great makes me want to keep it clean. Love it .

Purchased in January 2019.

TimS

TimSTimaru

Great choice

Was looking for a long time. Some of the reports had me a bit unsure. When we looked at the best this was always up there.there . finally made the move.
Used this over 20 times now. Just love it.
Really good heat control. (Not sure what the poor heat reports were about) this thing can really burn.
Can cook on both surfaces at different temperatures. Lid cooking is just as good.
Clean up . is a breeze and the plates season well.
Build quality is well above average. This is a bit of top kit.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

MargieAlbany

Service excellent

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Great but underpowered bbq

I have read reviews of this stylish barbecue but have found despite preheating and being directed away from breeze that the plate would just not stay hot enough to crisp up potatoes or sear a steak adequately. The grill works well but this bbq does seem underpowered and I am anxious about its performance under load eg cooking for my family. Is there any way to beef up the burner power under the plate? Seems a shame. I have just bought a Furnace but am now feeling disappointed.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Tally

Tally

Love this BBQ

Have really benefited from the excellent convection cooking this oven offers. I use it everyday - it has totally replaced my oven and my cooktop. It also looks very stylish on my back deck and is commented on by all visitors.
I am very pleased with my purchase and highly recommend this BBQ to anyone.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Caro

CaroMelbourne

Disappointed - Doesn't heat like a BBQ should.

Very disappointed - I purchased the Furnace 3 burner after much research. The unit does not get hot enough for BBQ cooking. It feels like the gas outlets are not powerful enough, which defeats the purpose of cooking outside. I have tried preheating the unit as suggested with little success. We love cooking and eating outside, but the Furnace had failed to deliver what we purchased it for.
In addition, the safety writing has smeared off, not through cleaning chemicals, but grease from cooking.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Tonilw

TonilwTauranga

Happy with purchase

We have recently bought the Furnace model and are really happy so far. Steaks, chops and weekend breakfasts have all turned out well. We are attempting a roast lamb currently but having some issues regulating the temp. Following instructions we have got the outer burners on low and the hood down but we can't get the temperature down below 200 Celsius. Any ideas? Switching to one burner will result in uneven cooking I would think.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

DavidSunshine Coast

Bad performance for open hood cooking

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Good but needs improvement

Great looking, heats quickly, over all good product. One safety concern that needs attention. Handle becomes loose as top heats up. Screws loosen no matter how tight they are screwed in. It is a concern that needs to be checked out. The cooking grates are heavy and get very hot. Food cooks very quickly.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Kelly Fox

Kelly FoxFairlight

Love the colour and the cook.

We have used this BBQ for lots of parties we've had of over 20-50 people and it has really come up trumps! It is large and evenly cooks. It is great when cooking for just a small family too as you can choose which burners to use. The gas bottle cover is a great idea and the different colours are very stylish!
The setting up instruction had us a bit confused as to what to unscrew, but we got there in the end. Make sure you look for the arrows!
We have bought a natural conversion kit which we are yet to install.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

DavidSydney

Beautiful Design - Lots of space to cook fantastic food.

Great flexibility in the 3 burner layout for direct and indirect grilling. Heats very quickly, easy to regulate different sections. The Furnace delivers great results for steaks, fish, large joints. The optional teppanyaki plate is fantastic as well. Looks great on the terrace, is a real talking point and used more and more often as it is so easy & the results are fantastic.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Everdure A.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Love love love, so glad i picked this

firstly, i love the look, i love ths look of the knobs, so trendy and so easy to use, love that it holds the gas bottle too. Now cooking, wow amazing, meat so soft, temperature build up is so quick, love how it shows the temp, very handy so you don't overcook. The wheels are awesome, makes it so easy to move around, very functional, overall wrapped with my purchase.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Love it.

Love the BBQ, find it easy to use and clean. Only concern I have is the warning instructions & gas control instructions printed on the actual BBQ has wiped off.
I just find this a bit of a problem if some who is not familiar with the BBQ tries to use it, could leave the gas on. Otherwise I love it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

joey

joeyprebbleton

installation problem

I live in nz and just bought one this morning. I come from China and I‘m very weak at assembling things. There is a problem during the installation. The hose has no distance from the stand top.While install the legs and the plastic bottom shelf,the holes of screws are not accurate,especially for the shelf. So the shape of stand top might be changed a little. I tried 20 minutes to put the hood and bbq chassis back,and the gas hose just stuck inside the stand top. I dont know if it has been scratched,it can cause serious safety problem. You should leave enough space for the hose, and make it more accurately.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
jack

jack

Great bbq, love it!

Thought id go something different instead of a webber. This is my first hooded bbq so it took quite a while to get used to cooking with it. After 6 months use I love it! Cooks evenly and can reach very hot temperatures. Also being near the beach, there is no signs of rust at all. Only problem is that the safety and knob writing comes off very easily even when just using Ajax spray and wipe.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
harlin

harlinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this bbq

I bought this bbq for my holiday house. Everyone that uses it just loves it. I wanted an aluminium bbq that wouldn’t rust and big enough to roast stuff if necessary. Very impressed. Cooks evenly. Easy to clean. Highly recommended. I wish I bought the bigger one...Australian made. Highly recommended

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Bev

BevIllawarra, NSW

Did a review on the 29 Dec 2017 .Had a problem with the safety writing and here it is the 9th Jan 2018 and the team at Customer Service have be in touch and well on the way to addressing the problems. Well Done that is CUSTOMER SERVICE. Look forward to loving my Furnace too. Thanks Team

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Teddy

TeddyBallarat

After some mucking around...

Date PurchasedOct 2017
See all Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FURNACE reviews

Greenwood4971

Greenwood4971asked

I just recently got my Everdure Furnance and followed all instructions and cooked only once and now the lid doesn’t close all the wAy down. any suggestions?

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good afternoon Greenwood, please give the hinges a light spray with WD40 we believe that this will assist you. Let us know if unsuccessful please . The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Justin M.

Justin M.asked

Hi have new Furnace. What is best way to clean the outside black finish? What cleaning products should I use or avoid?
Does hot water damage the paint finish? Thanks Justin

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good afternoon Justin, Thanks for your enquiry regarding the cleaning of your Force, we recommend cleaning with warm to hot soapy water as this should remove most residue left after cooking. Please feel free to contact us if ever you require further assistance. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Suanne H

Suanne Hasked

Hi. How do you remove black stains from the teppaniaky plate? We have only uset it once frying some vegestables. Susanne

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there Suanne , when cleaning the teppanyaki plate we suggest to only use warm soapy water , maybe a soak overnight. Thanks for your enquiry. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Get an answer from our members and Everdure by Heston Blumenthal representatives