Eveready Dolphin Torch

Eveready Dolphin Torch Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Rajeeka P.

Rajeeka P.asked

I simply can’t take the cover off. It is very frustrating . It really shouldn’t be this hard

Last Boyscout
Last Boyscout

Put the body of the torch between your legs and turn the globe top using both hands and yes it is difficult, it would be the worst dolphin torch they have ever made, I will not purchase another!

Rob
Rob

Yes, i agree with Boyscout's method, the lens cover is very difficult to unscrew.I also smeared a thin amount of tap lubricating grease around the rubber seal, which helps to free up the lens cover the next time it's removed. I am very Pleased with my new Dolphin Torch, i find it gives a excellent bright light, much better than my previous Dolphin torches...

Wal B.

Wal B.asked

The label on the front of the lens how do you remove it.

Timothy S

Timothy Sasked

Is this torch waterproof? If so how deep could it dive?

Groover
Groover

You would need to read the manufacturer's specifications as to depth/pressure. I would suggest to you that they utilize a large "O" ring to prevent the ingress of water. That ring can make it incredibly difficult to remove the lens assembly unless it is constantly and liberally lubricated. I removed the O ring as water ingress is not a likely problem in my applications.

ALLY

ALLYasked

Type of batteries and battery cartridges?

Carolyn P
Carolyn P

12v the big square ones. Insert battery into case of torch(if you can get the bloody thing open)

Lofty

Loftyasked

How do u open to insert battery?

ChairmanDave
ChairmanDave

You have to use brute force. I had to stick mine in a big vice.