EverettBrookes Jewellers Physical store

EverettBrookes Jewellers Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)

Beautiful engagement and excellent service

Linda and David helped us design an engagement ring that was just perfect for us. Out of all the jewellers we went to, Everett and Brookes was by far the most professional and friendly option and we loved that we were able to brainstorm designs both with Linda and David in the store. Thank you so much for your beautiful work, it turned out perfect!

Store LocationAdelaide

Amazing experience

I was delighted to receive my new jewelry. David totally redesigned my engagement ring , it certainly now has the "wow" factor! He also created some amazing earrings, they are perfect. David was very patient through the design process, drafting a few options before we reached the perfect one. Thank you so much David and Anna too. The quality of workmanship is second to none.

Mike V.Everett Brookes

Thank you Jan for your kind review. Were glad you enjoyed your experience with us and love your new jewellery David created for you.

Great people and very helpful through the whole process

Very satisfied with the purchase and service given!

Would like to thank David for all his hard work through true process, also Linda for dealing with my multiple phone calls.

Store Location90 Gawler Place Adelaide SA 5000
Mike V.Everett Brookes

Thank you very much Todd for you kind review and generous rating. We're very happy you enjoyed your experience with us. Glad Linda and David were so helpful.

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how EverettBrookes Jewellers Physical store compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Thrilled with my 40th anniversary opal & ruby ring.

Thrilled with my 40th anniversary opal & ruby ring. Was concerned it make not look like I envisioned but it exceeded my expectations. Unique & exactly what I wanted, well made & well priced

Mike V.Everett Brookes

Thanks Debra for your kind review. We're very happy to hear how much you love your 40th Anniversary ring. Thank you for entrusting us to create this very special ring for you.

Julie

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank You Jon !

Thanks so much to Jonathan who found me the most amazing diamond that sparkles and ensured that every detail of my ring was exactly the way I wanted it. Its perfect ! Thank you so much. Regards Julie

See all EverettBrookes Jewellers reviews