Evergreen Optical

Evergreen Optical

Karl P

Karl PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

I've find the team at Evergreen Optical a pleasure to return to. Khang's calm and straight forward approach puts you at ease and Ming is always of assistance when making an appointment or when I was selecting glasses. I get contacts there now as I've found them a friendly place to continue to do business with.

Store LocationEvergreen Optical Carnegie Central
Nicole Taylor

Nicole TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service, Simple advice and no upselling.

I found the team at Evergreen offered friendly and professional service, and found them to be very competitive in price. There was none of the up-selling and confusing me with technical jargon that I found at other stores, and the products are good quality which they are happy to clean and repair. I am so glad I found them. Also really easy to claim Health Insurance.
They sell you what suits your needs and budget. No pressure or technical jargon.
Not open on a Sunday, but that's just me being really picky. They are a small business and everyone needs a day off!