4.9

98% · 501 · 2%

Jignesh Patel
Jignesh PatelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent service from Evergreen Solar Team

It was wonderfully explained the whole process by Milan Patel. and the team was very efficient to fulfill our request and easy to deal with. Definitely recommend someone in future.

KRISHNA
KRISHNA

Very smooth process

They scheduled everything and done accordingly, explained everything in detail. So it was smooth installation.very professional. Educated me about safety procedures as well which was New to me. But gave me confidence.Gave me required documents.
Bhupinder
BhupinderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service and reasonable prices

From quote to installation process was made simple and easy by evergreen solar. They are very reasonably priced and most my friends have also engaged evergreen solar for solar panel installation. I would recommend their services to anyone looking to install solar panels.
Micky boy k.
Micky boy k.2 posts

No stress included

Dealing with Scott made the decision to install solar on my property feels so right.
Not only was this business best priced the installation was smooth clean and on time.
Everytime I called this company for additional information the person on the phone spoke so professional and was savvy.
All I can say choosing this business to install solar on your home would be a very wise decision.
Ro K.
Ro K.

Great solar experience

Very happy with the entire process from start to finish. From scott who secured us a great package for a reasonable price, harry for the design/ panning and the installation.

G & J Greensborough
G & J GreensboroughGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

A Positive Solar Experience

The panel installation process was handled very efficiently and effectively by an excellent team of tradies who worked very well together and, when requested, adjusted their panel layout to allow for the future addition of a solar hot water system with ready access to existing plumbing fixtures.
Maher
MaherCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Excellent pre-sales and installation service

The team has been very helpful when discussing options and different products for installation. Their pricing was competitive with similar options/products from other companies.
Quick turn around time for installation after State’s rebate was approved and team was onsite on time.
I would highly recommend them.
Donage
Donage

Perfect

Great company to deal with! They have done what they said! Quick delivery and installation as described. I would recommend it to any one whom are willing to have solar system for their house!
Mevans
MevansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Good experience from start to finish

Good experience from start to finish. The Solar panels and inverter were installed and working within two weeks of my accepting the quotation. They helped with the online registration for the government rebates. They also put me onto online help to load the software to monitor the solar input. The installers were on time and very tidy workers they placed the inverter where I asked. The installation was inspected and online the next working day after installation. All good so far.

Ali
Ali

It’s great to have the solar system in our property! It made the life much easier!

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Installation
Trustworthiness
Gagandeep singh
Gagandeep singh

Very good service provided by Scott, highly recommended. Thanks

Hussle free Installation, I have not faced any issue with this company. Highly recommended. Specifically sales representatives Scott was very helpful and kept me up-to-date in each step. Thanks a lot

NEW SERVICEFind the right Solar Panel Installer