Everlast Plumbing

Everlast Plumbing (page 4 of 8)

4.5

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Hot water issues.

Terry did an awesome job on replacing the no return valve. Excellent job. Continues hot water day and night. Thank you so much.

Excellent service

Adam was excellent and very friendly quite happy with the job . Will call the office to let them know.

Top Job!

The plumber arrived on time, was very pleasant and helpful and did an excellent job. Couldn't be more satisfied. Also the price was right.

Good plumber

I call for plumber and they come very fast. They fix blockage at very good price. Terry the plumber who come out was very lovely man. I will call Everlast again if i need plumber

Review collected in partnership with Everlast Plumbing

I called for a plumber yesterday, the reception stuff where so nice, the service was so fast and the plumber did an excellent job. I will be using everlast plumbing for all future plumbing work needed in my property. Highly recommen to use

Best plumbing services

Thankyou everlast plumbing reception was very friendly and helpful and the plumber was on time and even went the extra mile to check to see if i had any other plumbing issues will defently be using everlast pluming for now on thankyou again

Ben

BenSydney

Gus and Hayden the Geniuses

Gus, of Everlast Plumbing, is friendly, and helpful gentleman. He provided exceptional service, working efficiently and maintained a polite and professional manner whilst undertaking the job. We were very happy with the workmanship.

Great job. You guys are a lifesaver!

The person who came was a gentleman and explained everything that he wasdoing and did a really professional job for us. I would recommend you guys anytime to all my friends.

Very happy with service and outcome

We called everlast plumbing for a few issues which were resolved without fuss and problems i was impressed with the service plumber i will use again in the future

Ric

Ric

Fixed my tap in under 2 minutes - this guy should be in the Olympics

Apart from being one of the few plumbers I rang that actually answered their phone, Adam was very helpful and has a great sense of humour - greatly needed in a plumber, don't you think?

Perfect service

Had an emergency plumbing issue and called Everlast plumbing to help out. The response was immediate, the price was very reasonable and service was very accommodating with a great serviceman I would absolutely recommend Everlast for all your plumbing issues

Outstanding service

Adam was reliable,honest and reasonably priced.
Im definitely recommending him to all my family and friends.
Everlast plumbing is worth calling!!

Turned up on time, good service, fair price.

Good service & fair price. Adam was prompt, found water leak source & fixed it.
Will definitely use Everlast for any future plumbing.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Ensure you get a GST inclusive quote.

Having been given a verbal quote on inspection of the job to be done, on completion their plumber insisted that this had been a GST free quote and another 10% was due.
This issue has now been resolved with head office intervention.
Ensure that you get a written, GST inclusive quote.
Their work was otherwise perfectly satisfactory.

Very good service and price

We used everlast plumbing to locate a leak that other companies couldn't find. The service price and work was excellent other plumbers quoted 3 times more will use again.

Find out how Everlast Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Very reliable and great service.

Called everlasting to get all my plumbing issues sorted out after all the problems from the storm they fixed everything and cleaned up I'm very happy with the service price and same day service will use again.

They cost an arm and a leg stay away from them

I required a plumber urgently and the plumber that turned up to our place charged me over $600-00 to do a fairly straight forward job that took him approx one hour to do. He knew I needed to get the job done straight away and had no choice but to pay him. So unless you have money to burn stay away from this mob .

Everlast Plumbing
Everlast P.Everlast Plumbing

Very good job and perfect

He solve all the problem within hour very good! I'll call back to this company in the future again. Thanks!

Amazing service.

Really helpful and very knowledgeable In all aspects in plumbing identified major issues with gas flowing which was dangerous thank you.

terrific fast service

I Had Terry come out to do plumbing repairs in our villa . I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM to any one who needs a tap leak or any job be it large or small THE service was prompt and expertly carried out at a fair price . We are a pensioner couple and have limited resources so we were pleased with the results.