EverSolar

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Service with a Smile

Professional Experience from initial enquiry to application
All staff polite, friendly and helpful. The icon app so easy to understand and only takes a click opens.
Help being available is very comforting

Installation
It was our absolute pleasure.

Love our Solar

Very helpful, informative, great follow up happy customers highly recommended professional company who take the time to make sure you understand what you need and are happy with the product

System Size7.7 KW

GREAT COMPANY

The installation was quick and completed on time ,the workers were polite and friendly and super helpful and explained everything to me in a way that this oldie could and did understand . I have had one slight hiccup and they let me know before i even knew about it and it was to do with the internet really not them SO ALL DONE AND SAID THEY ARE A GREAT COMPANY THAT CARES AND STANDS BY THEIR CUSTOMERS

One happy chappy

Installation went without problems, smoothly and professionally. Any problems were dealt with quickly and efficiently, Suzy went well beyond her obligations to help with the paperwork online as I am not that good with the IT. Thank you!

Excellent Product

The panel installation process was easy and the follow up by the company professional. Eversolar was always there to assist us. I would recommend EverSolar to everyone. Thank You Eversolar.

Panel Purchased Jinko 275
System Size6.05 KW
Purchase Price $8,000.00

Pain free Solar Installation

From beginning to end the process of installing the solar panels went smoothly and quickly. All workers, office and installers were friendly and helpful with any queries. Highly recommend EverSolar

System Size4 KW

Answered my query promptly & thoroughly

Was advised that the Fonius had disconnected from the wifi. Was advised by email and was given excellent instructions on how to reconnect which we were able to do. I asked your staff member to verify that the Fonious was now online which she was able to confirm

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Anita, Thank you so much for the feedback and review. Really glad you found the process easy and really useful. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

We are very pleased with the results we are getting

Very good installation was done in an afternoon. Very efficiently done, no broken tiles.
No issues so far,pleased with the service given and very pleased with the results we are getting which can be viewed on the app

Panel Purchased Ever seen lar
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $12,300.00
Hi Robert, Really glad we were able to help you out and you are really happy with the results . Get in touch if there is anything else we can do for you. Otherwise we will check in with you to make sure everything goes smoothly in the future. :)

Wonderful people to deal with

Great experience from start to finish. Resh was a wealth of knowledge and explained everything do that l full understood what l was getting and gave me options. Installers kept me up to date with the process and any changes they needed to make making sure l was completely happy. Suzie was a delightful, bubbly personality who had great patience trying to sort out a time to visit and setting up and explaining the app. Highly recommended Eversolar for all your solar needs You won’t be disappointed
Mary

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Mary, Resh and Suzie both send you their regards. Please get in touch if there is anything else you need at all. Would be our pleasure to help you out in any way we possibly can.

Loving our solar

The whole process was a breeze, from the quote, to setting up the install. The installers were on time, no fuss and cleaned up after themselves. After install - was excellent

Panel Purchased Sumec - Phono Solar
System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price $9,800.00

Friendly, accommodating and efficient.

Once payment had been made the installation process was quick and efficient. Eversolar organised a follow up appointment to set us with the app which we couldn't do due medical reasons and they where happy to wait to for us till we were ready. Dave came out and again was accommodating and flexible with appointment times. Yet to see the bills come in but also realise that it is has been overcast the last couple of weeks.

Panel Purchased Inerter; Fronius
System Size5.5 KW
Purchase Price $8,900.00

Excellent from Start to Finish

Panel Installation perfect .
Significant support received inorder to install the app, to understand how to use the app, and to make application to the State Government for the Solar rebate.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

If you like generic cookie cutter solution this is for you

In short - if you have a standard run of the mill suburban house and you like a good old fashioned sales techniques then go with these guys. But if you have a house you value or a house that has a unique roofline I just don't think they can be trusted.

Great sales team, really know how to sell it to the untrained, but me being an industry knowledged professional had concerns from the beginning.
- Never did they look at our roof, i had to plead with the salesperson to look at it over his aerial photos.
- Then they promised us the government rebate if we had it installed in 8 day.
We were still satisfied to proceed (should have been red flags there)
- Then i had to send photos of my own roof because they finally realised they need to check.
- Then get a call 3 days before saying the price has gone up 30% because they need a different inverter to which i get datasheets for an inverter which is 50% too small.
- Then they say they can do it with the original inverter.
At that point i said it was ridiculous and asked not to proceed. I believe they underquoted and overspecced and needed to recoup costs....if i went ahead this would no doubt be reflected in a rushed install.
We will continue our journey to find a solar installer....as said to the sales guy money wasn't the issue for us it was assurances on quality and performance. Unfortunately quality went out the window the minute they offered a solution which I as the customer had to argue won't work (i.e. was shaded half the day).

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Daniel, We are really sorry to hear this has been your experience and have chosen not to install with us. This definitely is not normal for EverSolar and in most cases we find it is a simple misunderstanding. As we are extremely customer focused we would like to get your feedback on how to improve and get to the source of what happened in your case. I will have someone contact you to get feedback directly. In the meantime we wish you all the best on your solar and renewable journey.

No more electrical bills

So happy with my Eversolar panels. First bill dropped considerably. Second bill is in credit. The workmanship from Eversolar was quick, efficient and very professional. Thanks Dave for also taking the time to answer my question. highly recommend this local company

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Jackie, So glad to hear your bills are in credit! Its an amazing feeling!! so glad we were able to help. Please get in touch if you need anything at all.

Great Experience all the way through

Great experience from the 1st call to Dave coming out to show us how to set up the app. Very professional and neat installation. signed up on a Monday and was installed by Wednesday

Panel Purchased Phono Solar Hyperion Diamond
System Size6.6 KW

Very Happy with EverSola installation team

We had some bad luck with bad weather during our 1st day of installation. Three men were here when the heavens opened up. They did everything possible except climb on a dangerous wet roof. Before they left they booked the next available day to come back and finish our job. Four men arrived this day. We are extremely impressed with these guys, so friendly, polite, helpful and worked non stop. Fantastic work ethics.
Our home is now running on Sola. All other residents in our retirement village are relying on money back from the grid.
We got information from Alan the sales guy on how many panels we actually needed to be self sufficient. Not the minimum for him to sign us up, as has been the case of other residents here in our Village.
Fantastic company. Now looking forward to many years of saving money on electricity and not being dictated to by a Power Company.

Still waiting....

We had our consultation back in September and we agreed to purchase the solar panels. It is now the middle of January and have not heard one thing from them, obviously that also includes no installation either. Very disappointed. Won’t be going through it now which is a real shame.
They really need to polish up their customer relations.

Hi Aries Girl, Really sorry this has been you experience. Please call our Customer Support department ASAP on 1300 383 776 so we can establish you are an EverSolar customer and we can sort this out for you in the quickest possible time. Even if you don't go ahead with an install I would really like to work out how we can improve and prevent any customer disatisfaction in the future.Thanks, but no thanks, have not enjoyed dealing with the girl who answers the phone. I have the paperwork here that Dave D gave us, I am happy to email these to you as proof. I did call back in either late November or early December to be told the girl I needed to talk to wasn’t there. Mind you, the girl who answered the phone was very off putting. She then told me to ring back another day, which I did, but same thing again. This time she actually asked for my details and told me I’d be contacted the next day. Nope, didn’t happen. So I had to ring again. I was told in a very disinterested way that we had not been forgotten and that someone would be in touch. Like that was ever going to happen! Next step will be to contact the finance company and cancel with them. Not happy I’m afraid.

Had a really good experience with Eversolar from the purchase process, through installation and follow up. Highly recommended. Five stars.

Eversolar meet all our expectations

Eversolar meet all our expectations, Dave was fantastic to deal with, no pressure to sign up when getting the quote, the installers had their job cut out from them on the day of installation, weather was really bad all the guys were very polite and completed the install on the day. All the paperwork was submitted quickly and the unit was up and running in no time at all. The app makes it easy to track how much power has gone back into the grid and how much we have consumed. I would highly recommend them to everyone who needs solar.

Consultant a "No Show" and no excuse call

I only see positive reviews for Eversolar on this site, but I'm wondering how true and honest these reviews are because my experience with them is definitely not a positive one. My wife and I had an appointment with one of your consultants to discuss a solar system for our house and possible installation but the consultant never showed up. Did not have the decency to call or text to say "sorry I'm running late" or " sorry something happened, I cannot make it" or " sorry but we have to re-shedule" or any sorry excuse, A BIG FAT NOTHING!!! I am extremely disappointed and angry. This company will have to come up with something earth shattering to convince me to still deal with them.

Hi Salie, I am really sorry to hear that this has been your experience so far. I will have someone contact you tomorrow when our office is open to work out how we can possibly make this right for you.Well, I'll seeIt's now been almost 2 weeks and I still have not received that phone call that I was promised.