EverSolar (page 2 of 3)

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (20)
  • Purchase PriceA$8,683.33
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Great Experience all the way through

Great experience from the 1st call to Dave coming out to show us how to set up the app. Very professional and neat installation. signed up on a Monday and was installed by Wednesday

Installation

Installation
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Aries GirlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting....

We had our consultation back in September and we agreed to purchase the solar panels. It is now the middle of January and have not heard one thing from them, obviously that also includes no installation either. Very disappointed. Won’t be going through it now which is a real shame.
They really need to polish up their customer relations.

Find out how EverSolar compares to other Solar Retailers

Had a really good experience with Eversolar from the purchase process, through installation and follow up. Highly recommended. Five stars.

Sean

SeanCranbourne

Eversolar meet all our expectations

Eversolar meet all our expectations, Dave was fantastic to deal with, no pressure to sign up when getting the quote, the installers had their job cut out from them on the day of installation, weather was really bad all the guys were very polite and completed the install on the day. All the paperwork was submitted quickly and the unit was up and running in no time at all. The app makes it easy to track how much power has gone back into the grid and how much we have consumed. I would highly recommend them to everyone who needs solar.

JoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Consultant a "No Show" and no excuse call

I only see positive reviews for Eversolar on this site, but I'm wondering how true and honest these reviews are because my experience with them is definitely not a positive one. My wife and I had an appointment with one of your consultants to discuss a solar system for our house and possible installation but the consultant never showed up. Did not have the decency to call or text to say "sorry I'm running late" or " sorry something happened, I cannot make it" or " sorry but we have to re-shedule" or any sorry excuse, A BIG FAT NOTHING!!! I am extremely disappointed and angry. This company will have to come up with something earth shattering to convince me to still deal with them.

Hi Salie,
I am really sorry to hear that this has been your experience so far. I will have someone contact you tomorrow when our office is open to work out how we can possibly make this right for you.

Well, I'll see

Joe

It's now been almost 2 weeks and I still have not received that phone call that I was promised.

Couldn't be happier!

Ever Solar were the only company we engaged when we decided to look into getting solar panels. We actually had no intention of committing the first time we caught up, but we felt confident in them from the minute we met them. They spent a couple of hours going over EVERYTHING with us. We were rookie's and had no idea how it actually worked. We ended up signing up that same night and the panels were installed within the week. Dave has been nothing short of fantastic in the past 12 months. His dedication and customer service are to be commended. As fro the panels, our bills have literally halved :) Couldn't be happier!

BorA

BorAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service! Thanks for getting us out of a previously bad experience with another company.

David H.EverSolar

It was a pleasure to help you out. We hope you enjoy your Fronius inverter. Please let us know if there is anything else we can possibly do for you.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with the outcome

My roof was a real hard one to install, because of multiple small roof faces. But EverSolar did a great job and I’m super happy.

I’m into the tech so I love watching what I generate, save and use, electricity wise, on the Fronious app.

Tony

TonyBrookfield

Solarpanals

The experience we have had so far has been excellent, everyone I have called, I have always had great responses. I would highly recommend EverSolar to friends

Get quotes

Thumbs up for our solar panels

DouglasMelbourne

Solar

Ever solar has only been installed for 4 weeks and as yet to confirm cost savings however if the details shown on screen are to be met looking forward to much cheaper electricity accounts
Installation teams were respectful of our needs and left no debris to clean up The installation only took a total of 6 hours

Douglas

Finally received a bill for electricity and found it was better than expected if it was not for poles and wires would have no costs.

David H.EverSolar

So glad to hear this Douglas, Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

mikchamp

mikchamp

Great service from the whole team

Extremely happy with he product and service behind it

The client service is excellent personnel are effective communicators and take time to make understanding the product easier. solar power is creating Self sufficiency power wise in our home.

Sarie

SarieMelbourne

Great

Very professional and friendly staff. Happy to answer all questions and nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend to others.

Best experience ever

EverSolar has been very professional from the phone sale to the sales person that attended our home.
I wasn't too sure what to expect, their professionalism and explaining what to expect, how the system works, put us at ease.
Everything they promised, from electrical inspector to the after sales manager, was everything that was expected.
Would I recommend EverSolar? Yes I would.
Looking forward to our savings.
Thank you EverSolar.

Best experience ever!

Ever solar has been very professional from the phone sale to the sales person who attended our home.
I wasn't too sure what to expect, their professionalism and explaining what to expect , how the system works, put us at ease.
Everything they promised, from the electrical inspector to the after sales manager, was everything that was expected .
Looking forward to our savings.
Thank you eversolar.

How awesome is this!!!!!!

Wow!! Totally impressed!! I had no idea about solar and after spending time with the guys from Eversolar, they made the process so much clearer and so easy to understand!!!! The whole process took less than a week and the installers did a fantastic job!!! Will recommend to all my family and friends!!

More Australian properties should have solar

Solar panels

The service and explanations of the product was very thorough. Very happy with the product and the guideness of how to use the on line apps. Will definitely recommend the product and service to other people. Great job guys! Keep it up!