EverSolar (page 3 of 3)

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (20)
  • Purchase PriceA$8,683.33
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Steve G

Steve Gtullamarine

Eversolar.... 10/10 Make no mistake about it, these guys are the 'BEST' in the business.

David H.EverSolar

Thanks Steve, It has been a pleasure. We really appreciate your business and your amazing review. Please by all means let me know if there's anything else you need.

JCP

JCPCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

10/10 to EverSolar ... Highly recommend

We have absolutely no regrets signing up with EverSolar. We are very happy with the product. From the rep. Matt who explained everything so clearly and thoroughly, to the two guys that carried out the installation, to Dave Harley from Customer Support (who gave us Customer Support well beyond our expectations). We have absolutely no hesitation in highly recommending EverSolar. Thumbs up to the whole TEAM.

David H.EverSolar

Joe and Catherine it was an absolute pleasure. Absolutely love that you are so happy, Its the reason i get out of bed every day. If there is anything else we can possibly do, let me know.

Saving with theSun

Lots of companies promise a lot, but never live up to what they state. I can honestly say that Eversolar has been totally professional in all aspects in relation to the installation of our panels. From the first call from Jess to Dave coming out to check, it has been above and beyond the call.
Highly recommend this team to not only look after you but to follow up to check that you are totally satisfied with the product and the company.

July 31st 2017 Update: Excellent service

Installed solar with these guys and cannot fault them. My wifi went down and they contacted me to let me know my inverter wasn't sending data. All sorted very quickly.

David H.EverSolar

Thank you Graham, Really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help you and your family. If there is anything else we can do for you please give me a call directly.

Solar Retailers

Find out how EverSolar compares to other Solar Retailers

Solar power connection

When signing up to solar power, my wife and I wasn't familiar with the process and didn't know many companies. We signed up with Eversolar and the and the experience has been great. The team have been very friendly and accommodating and helped us along the way. It's winter so we still haven't seen the full benefits of the system but I'm sure come summer time we will be extremely happy.

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes

Awesome job

Hello my name is Darren from Melton in the western suburbs I had one of the reps Matthew come out and go through the solo with me I had never found someone so informative on their product which I got a solar fitted I have several calls from Dave in the office just to make sure I'm happy with the product and the service is 10 out of 10

David H.EverSolar

Hi Darren, You are an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you for the review. . Let me know if i can do anything else for you.

Darren
Darren

Thank you very much we wish you guys were excellent to deal with I appreciate all your help and being so honest and up front with everything cheers

Highly recommend EVERSOLAR

Very happy from the beginning dealing with Dave Douglas from EVERSOLAR. I think he explained everything thoroughly including all scenarios to improve our understanding. Following this, the complete service from the whole team was brilliant. Highly recommend.

Jade and Phil

Jade and PhilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good system, Good service but the price is way overly charged!

Sue

SueAU

A great solar experience

With the number of solar companies available we were unsure who to use. We eventually signed with EverSolar, a newer company in Melbourne. They were helpful, informative, professional and most importantly on-time. a rarity with tradesmen. We found the whole procedure was painless. The inverter we have is a Fronius Primo and the whole system looks to be a quality set up. We have even climbed into the roof cavity to check the installation and so far so good. Would recommend them