EverSolar (page 2 of 3)

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (17)
  • Purchase Price$9,775.00
  • Installation

Couldn't be happier!

Ever Solar were the only company we engaged when we decided to look into getting solar panels. We actually had no intention of committing the first time we caught up, but we felt confident in them from the minute we met them. They spent a couple of hours going over EVERYTHING with us. We were rookie's and had no idea how it actually worked. We ended up signing up that same night and the panels were installed within the week. Dave has been nothing short of fantastic in the past 12 months. His dedication and customer service are to be commended. As fro the panels, our bills have literally halved :) Couldn't be happier!

BorA

BorAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service! Thanks for getting us out of a previously bad experience with another company.

David H.EverSolar

It was a pleasure to help you out. We hope you enjoy your Fronius inverter. Please let us know if there is anything else we can possibly do for you.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with the outcome

My roof was a real hard one to install, because of multiple small roof faces. But EverSolar did a great job and I’m super happy.

I’m into the tech so I love watching what I generate, save and use, electricity wise, on the Fronious app.

Tony

TonyBrookfield

Solarpanals

The experience we have had so far has been excellent, everyone I have called, I have always had great responses. I would highly recommend EverSolar to friends

Get quotes

Thumbs up for our solar panels

DouglasMelbourne

Solar

Ever solar has only been installed for 4 weeks and as yet to confirm cost savings however if the details shown on screen are to be met looking forward to much cheaper electricity accounts
Installation teams were respectful of our needs and left no debris to clean up The installation only took a total of 6 hours

Douglas

Finally received a bill for electricity and found it was better than expected if it was not for poles and wires would have no costs.

David H.EverSolar

So glad to hear this Douglas, Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

mikchamp

mikchamp

Great service from the whole team

Extremely happy with he product and service behind it

The client service is excellent personnel are effective communicators and take time to make understanding the product easier. solar power is creating Self sufficiency power wise in our home.

Sarie

SarieMelbourne

Great

Very professional and friendly staff. Happy to answer all questions and nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend to others.

Best experience ever

EverSolar has been very professional from the phone sale to the sales person that attended our home.
I wasn't too sure what to expect, their professionalism and explaining what to expect, how the system works, put us at ease.
Everything they promised, from electrical inspector to the after sales manager, was everything that was expected.
Would I recommend EverSolar? Yes I would.
Looking forward to our savings.
Thank you EverSolar.

Best experience ever!

Ever solar has been very professional from the phone sale to the sales person who attended our home.
I wasn't too sure what to expect, their professionalism and explaining what to expect , how the system works, put us at ease.
Everything they promised, from the electrical inspector to the after sales manager, was everything that was expected .
Looking forward to our savings.
Thank you eversolar.

How awesome is this!!!!!!

Wow!! Totally impressed!! I had no idea about solar and after spending time with the guys from Eversolar, they made the process so much clearer and so easy to understand!!!! The whole process took less than a week and the installers did a fantastic job!!! Will recommend to all my family and friends!!

Stuart

StuartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More Australian properties should have solar

Solar panels

The service and explanations of the product was very thorough. Very happy with the product and the guideness of how to use the on line apps. Will definitely recommend the product and service to other people. Great job guys! Keep it up!

Steve G

Steve Gtullamarine

Eversolar.... 10/10 Make no mistake about it, these guys are the 'BEST' in the business.

David H.EverSolar

Thanks Steve, It has been a pleasure. We really appreciate your business and your amazing review. Please by all means let me know if there's anything else you need.

JCP

JCPCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

10/10 to EverSolar ... Highly recommend

We have absolutely no regrets signing up with EverSolar. We are very happy with the product. From the rep. Matt who explained everything so clearly and thoroughly, to the two guys that carried out the installation, to Dave Harley from Customer Support (who gave us Customer Support well beyond our expectations). We have absolutely no hesitation in highly recommending EverSolar. Thumbs up to the whole TEAM.

David H.EverSolar

Joe and Catherine it was an absolute pleasure. Absolutely love that you are so happy, Its the reason i get out of bed every day. If there is anything else we can possibly do, let me know.

Saving with theSun

Lots of companies promise a lot, but never live up to what they state. I can honestly say that Eversolar has been totally professional in all aspects in relation to the installation of our panels. From the first call from Jess to Dave coming out to check, it has been above and beyond the call.
Highly recommend this team to not only look after you but to follow up to check that you are totally satisfied with the product and the company.

July 31st 2017 Update: Excellent service

Installed solar with these guys and cannot fault them. My wifi went down and they contacted me to let me know my inverter wasn't sending data. All sorted very quickly.

David H.EverSolar

Thank you Graham, Really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help you and your family. If there is anything else we can do for you please give me a call directly.

Solar power connection

When signing up to solar power, my wife and I wasn't familiar with the process and didn't know many companies. We signed up with Eversolar and the and the experience has been great. The team have been very friendly and accommodating and helped us along the way. It's winter so we still haven't seen the full benefits of the system but I'm sure come summer time we will be extremely happy.

Awesome job

Hello my name is Darren from Melton in the western suburbs I had one of the reps Matthew come out and go through the solo with me I had never found someone so informative on their product which I got a solar fitted I have several calls from Dave in the office just to make sure I'm happy with the product and the service is 10 out of 10

David H.EverSolar

Hi Darren, You are an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you for the review. . Let me know if i can do anything else for you.

Darren
Darren

Thank you very much we wish you guys were excellent to deal with I appreciate all your help and being so honest and up front with everything cheers

Highly recommend EVERSOLAR

Very happy from the beginning dealing with Dave Douglas from EVERSOLAR. I think he explained everything thoroughly including all scenarios to improve our understanding. Following this, the complete service from the whole team was brilliant. Highly recommend.