4.8 from 1,001 reviews

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (321)

Wendy Hilton

Wendy HiltonSydney, NSW

Gordon Ramsay hug me mugs

I was very impressed with the way my items were packaged for delivery with a lot of care taken for the fragile mugs.Delivery was very fast within 2 days of my order being placed. Thanks for the great service

Pdawg

PdawgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful range, speedy delivery and trusted vendor.

Purchased a Fula 3 knife set and was comforted with the tracking updates and prompt delivery. The knives are just what I expected as a high quality product. This is my 4th purchase from this Australian web site and the team at Everten have a terrific range of products and are true to their word. Thanks Patrick

Erika

ErikaPeel, WA

Best customer service

I ordered a scanpan pot and was kept up to date on the status of my order,the product arrived when they said it would ,packed extremely well and was undamaged,unlike other companies at the moment i have never had to chase up my order,they even put information in the box giving you step by step instructions on how to get in touch with them in the event something wasn`t right,wonderful customer service

Fast efficient service

I ordered a large square cake pan, they were very quick with the processing of my order, and I very happy with my purchase, product also has a long guarantee.

MyTien

MyTienGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer care

There was an issue with a product I bought last September (2019). I contacted Everten customer care and my enquiry was promptly attended to by Jess Cain. A replacement was organised straight away and delivered in just a very short time. I am very impressed and pleased with customer care from Everten. It is truly exceptional customer care! Thank you very much.

Victorinox tomato knives

Exactly what we wanted in knives. Super sharp, good value. Fast shipping. Clear communication. Bonus points for the sustainable packaging and clear descriptions. We will be back for more purchases.

Antoinette Y.

Antoinette Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing! Extremely happy with my purchase :)

I’ve never purchased off this site before but I’m glad I did. Delivery tracking kept me in the loop of when my delivery was coming and It didn’t take long at all to come. Products were exactly what I purchased and Great quality. Not much packaging and all recyclable. Would not hesitate to order again or recommend :) Thankyou Everten Online

Ruth

RuthSydney, NSW

This is the best place to shop!

This is the third item we've recently purchased from Everten, i've not left reviews previously but think they deserve an excellent one. Their pricing is always competitive. If the item isn't available you can go on a waitlist & they let you know when its in again. Communication is always good with Everten. The items have always arrived well packed. Very happy.

Napoleon

NapoleonSydney, NSW

A Great Product and Great Service

Finding Stanley Barrel-vault lunch boxes and thermos in the retro Green Hammerstone is hard to find but Everton had what I was looking for and with a great price. Also, their customer assistance was great in that when Auspost failed to deliver my purchase and RTS, they moved the parcel to their courier and I had notice of it being loaded and delivered that same day. Now that is great costumer service in this covid delayed parcel world. Yes, this is the place to shop online for all you kitchen n' cooking needs and all in the Sydney area too.

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with my purchase!

Lucy B.

Lucy B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product and fast delivery

Very satisfied customer! I placed my order and noted that postage would be slow due to Corona related delays.. but it arrived in 3 days!!! Helpful customer service. So happy.

Imelda

ImeldaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Fantastic products, great range and really good prices. Delivery time was super fast. Customer service from Michelle was above and beyond. Will definitely be ordering again. Very happy customer. Thanks.

Avanti Go Cup 280ml Black

Despite COVID restrictions and possible delays, my item arrived very quickly. Big thanks to Everten & Australia Post. Have used it in the car and at work and very happy. Also using it at home as well. The screw cap is a great idea. Great price, very well packed and great communication from retailer.

Robyn N.

Robyn N.South East Queensland, QLD

Top service, delivery and product

I ordered dariole moulds with not much time for an up coming dinner party. Even without the current covid 19 delivery delays, i was very much doubtful i would receive them in time. I emailed Natasha, and she got onto it immediately. Obviously she couldn't guarantee my delivery date, but I got them well in advance. The moulds arrived in excellent condition and just what I was after. The moulds were well packaged and environmentaly aware also.
I simply am blown away from the service I received. I hope everyone becomes aware of this australian owned and family operated business and support them. I will most certainly deal with them again and be spreading the word.
Thankyou kitchen warehouse / Everten. Great work and all the best.

Happy Harriet

Happy HarrietGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loving it!

Quality items at value prices from an Aussie family business that embraces eco packaging - what more could you want? Imma happy repeat customer, covid mail is slower than usual, but from QLD to Vic it took about 10 days. Easy. Thank you :)

Ward

WardSydney, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service

I rang and ordered the goods in the morning and they were delivered the next day. Excellent customer service, will definitely use again. Great product choice on their website too.

High quality baking sheet

I am delighted with the quality of the baking sheet I ordered; it totally exceeds any other baking sheet I have ever used and exactly fits the small oven in our caravan. Delivery was delayed because of the pandemic but I was regularly informed about the progress of my order. Delighted also with the packaging. I'd be very happy to shop with Everten again.

Great service, quality product

The prices are very competitive and the products are of good quality. The items arrived well packed and in good order, and when they said they would. I would buy from Everten again.

Allan C.

Allan C.Gippsland, VIC

Once More, Excellent Service From Everten

I always buy from Everten & their sister company Kitchen Warehouse. Top quality products & great communication. They keep me well informed, with regards to the processing of my order. And being an Australian company, does it for me & all the packaging is kind to the environment. When I need to buy more items, I don't go anywhere else.

Marie Tsubaki

Marie TsubakiSydney, NSW

All goods arrived in good condition

I didn't anticipate a huge box at my front door when it arrived. Opened the box and not only the goods arrived in perfect condition, they were thoughtful in using sustainable packaging. Thank you Everten and stay safe!

bill s.

bill s.asked

Why am I unable to trace the order for my knives I have paid for? why do you blame a virus for your slow service now? will never deal with everten again,this is my second attempt for buying goods from you and disappointed every time!

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Bill, thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment. So we can track your order for you please send us an email at enquiries@evertengroup.com.au with your email address/order number and we’d be happy to assist you further in tracking your parcel. Have a good Saturday afternoon. The Everten Love To Cook Team

Pat H.

Pat H.asked

Do you ship to Canada?

Hi Pat,
We currently only ship within Australia and New Zealand

helen m.

helen m.asked

Is Everten an Australia. Company?
Im interested in odering an Ashdene poppy cup and sauser set. I live in Victoria.

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Helen, yes we are an Australian family business and are located in Sydney and ship all across Australia & New Zealand. If you need any further assistance please let us know.
Kind regards,
The Love To Cook Team

Tanina O
Tanina O

I believe they are Helen. And what I forgot to mention in my review is that they packaged the items really well, using recyclable materials.

Get an answer from our members and Everten Online representatives