4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (264)

Blacksmith 02

Blacksmith 02Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Everten

I’m a first time buyer from Everten and I was not disappointed. Products are excellent quality and considering COVID, I received my purchase in a timely manner. A ‘handwritten’ note with the purchase makes a nice touch. Would highly recommend and I would certainly purchase again.

THANH QUAN

THANH QUANGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect CHASSEUR KETTLE

Beautiful FRANCE kettle, cheap price compare to other online shop.
I will definitely shop again at EVERTEN, and will tell my friends to shop at EVERTEN online. Thanks a lot

Terrific service

Knife block exactly as described and arrived carefully packed. Speedy delivery (especially whilst there are so many unavoidable delays) - handwritten note to say thanks for supporting a family business was a lovely touch.

Lisa G

Lisa GNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Compact colour coded cutting boards

Such a beautiful product. Sleek, smooth, shiny, solid, compact, easy to get each board out, non slip, great size, love the dark grey colour, easy to reach, easy to put back - what more can I say. I got what was described and was very happy as the quality was great.

Barbara G.

Barbara G.Sydney, NSW

Delighted with my new teapot

I just got my new teapot, is so beautiful :) and has a good quality. The other thing I loved is that it came in a 100% bio degradable packaging airpillows and recyclable box. Great initiative! Thanks

Really good quality

I can tell they are Great quality as soon as I pulled them out of the box. Was looking for freezer containers as I food prep and cook extra for my 1 yr old. These containers so far are perfect, no frost on the food, that alone tells me the sealing quality. And supporting an Australian business. Thanks guys will be buying more of your products from now on.

Claudine

ClaudineSouth West, WA

Scanpan via Everten - perfect!

The price was very competitive, my large Scanpan delivered promptly even during Covid-19 expected delays, excellent communication from Everten. I will certainly purchase from Everten again for all my kitchenware needs. Great experience :)

Happy to get a brilliant product

Having been given a cuisipro foam pump soap dispenser many years ago I was surprised to see the same product still for sale. It is such an economical dispenser and I await many more years of reliable use.

Shez

ShezSydney

Fabulous Kettle Fabulous Service

I bought a Le Creuset 1.5L Zen stovetop kettle from everten online on 9th June. Excellent price (30% off) and free shipping. It took a while to come, but delay was advised on the website and advised by the company by email, and there was good communication all the way along the process, which included a message halfway saying I'd progressed in their queue. Delivered by Australia Post (with tracking info available) today, which isn't bad during the Covid-19 online shopping frenzy. :-)
The kettle arrived in perfect condition, extremely well packaged, & is a perfect addition to my kitchen.
Very satisfied customer.

Stephen from Curlwaa

Stephen from CurlwaaMurray Region, NSW

Best online kitchen store around

Have used Everten Online in the past and have always had Fantastic service and Super Fast delivery and will be shopping again. Thank you Team very much appreciated. The packaging was awesome as well

Excellent service

I ordered a Lodge Dutch Oven and it arrived very quickly despite Covid restrictions. It was packed extremely well. I then ordered a Chassuer Crepe pan and a Pyrolux Crepe Pan both which arrived quickly and well packed. Even a small biscuit was included in the package! Everten's service is exemplary and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. It is great to experience such wonderful service from a family owned Australian company.

Nick

NickMelbourne

Amazing products, great delivery, prompt service

We ordered quite a few progressive kitchen containers and 1 of them had a slight damage. We just emailed that this happened and the very next day they responded back saying they will be shipping a replacement for us. We ordered 2 shipments each around 15 containers. None of them had issue except 1. They were delivered on time and we are very happy with what we received. Definitely will order more

Lee S.

Lee S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery

I ordered some WOLL cookware and the delivery was very quick compared to most other companies, Natasha was a pleasure to deal with and she went above and beyond my expectations thank you again Natasha!

JENNIFER LINDEN

JENNIFER LINDENGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

colour coded cutting board

Great quality chopping board and extra large which was hard to find . The service was great and considering the current situation with coronaviris I didnt have to wait long. This board wont dull my knives or leave stains.

Happy Nan

Happy NanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products

Very happy with my ring cake pan (my second purchase from Everten) was unable to find this anywhere else and the quality is perfect. Quick delivery, great service and thank you for the tim tam treat and wine voucher - a lovely personalised touch.

Gilly S.

Gilly S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful Birthday Gift

A beautiful gift Escoffier pan received your service is exceptional was so happy to see environmental packaging you show respect and care for both your customer and the environment
A great example for all
Thankyou

Brett F.

Brett F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pudding steamer exactly as described. Good quality.

The pudding steamer is of a very good quality.
At 2L ... a perfect size.
Will be happy to buy from these guys again. I feel very comfortable recommending them to my family and friends.
Thanks!

Mex and Reg

Mex and RegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Great Product

I purchased a skillet from Everten, really pleased with the product,price and Service. The packaging was extremely eco friendly and hey, I thoroughly enjoyed the little chocolate I found in the box, many thanks.
Service like this is so hard to find.
Rex

Marg440

Marg440Sydney, NSW

I have bought from Everten a few times now and have always received excellent service, goods arrive well packaged and in reasonable time frame, will not hesitate to use them again and would definitely recommend them to others.

Helen

HelenHunter Region, NSW

I bought some small victorinox knives online. Delivered promptly, as ordered, in enviro friendly packaging. I also got regular progress updates as to the location of my parcel. Happy customer!