Everten Online

Everten Online (page 2 of 18)

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (349)

sushau

sushauCentral West, NSW

boning knives

Most impressed with the prompt service. Great packaging environmental friendly. Definitely buying again. Happy to support a family business and will recommend their service. Thank you and well done guys.

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerHunter Region, NSW

100% reliable and genuine products

I ordered a number of products from the Le Creuset range and the products arrived 3 days after I placed the order. They are exactly what I ordered and the delivery via Australia Post was prompt. I would not hesitate to purchase from this site again as the service is prompt and reliable.

Iva

IvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product (Global knife) at cheapest price found

Everten gave prompt service and the item was well packaged. They claim to use recycled packaging where possible and their air pillows are 100% bio-degradable, great bonuses IMO. I recommend their service.

Eve

EvePerth, WA

Great customer service

Most impressed with the prompt service for the 6 x Australian Birds Cups that I ordered. .....Great packaging, environmental friendly as well. A great online shopping experience - such a change. Well done guys !

Simon Luck

Simon LuckNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Wow amazing Customer service and super fast processing and delivery

Simply Amazing what a wonderful on-line shopping experience. Simple, fast and so Courteous.
The order came beautifully gift wrapped and even more surprises with a lovely note accompanying the delivery to apologise for any delay due COVID 19 (there was none). Fantastic Australian Team.

Deon Liebenberg

Deon LiebenbergSunshine Coast

Victorinox Boning Knife

This is a great product and even better service. I changed my order to add the Victorinox Boning Knife to my original order of the Victorinox Knife Sharpener and the Edge Master Diamond Retractable Sharpener and recieved everything perfect.

jen

jenSouthwest, VIC

Global Knives

Thank you very much for your quick service, my knives arrived a day earlier than expected. Happy to be supporting an Australian company. I will be making more purchases in the future

Carmen Ricca

Carmen RiccaNorth Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Hydrangeas in a bowl

I am very happy with my purchase. The Hydrangeas in a glass bowl were so well packed and arrived in perfect condition. I live in North Queensland and shipping was very quick. I will definitely be purchasing again! Thank you.

HowardG

HowardGSouthwest, VIC

3014 - Noritake Colourwave Turquoise 16pc Set is excellent

This dinner set by Noritake looks fantastic and is exactly what we wanted.
The colour is very attractive as is the whole dinner set. Great buy!
During the order our address became garbled, this was quickly fixed by Janelle in Customer Service.
Everten does indeed get 10 stars!

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Filters for kitchen compost bin

Thank you very much for your prompt service. I was also very pleased to support an Australian company. I was kept fully informed of the progress of my order. I was also pleased with the efforts made to reduce the environmental impact of packaging.

Wendy Hilton

Wendy HiltonSydney, NSW

Gordon Ramsay hug me mugs

I was very impressed with the way my items were packaged for delivery with a lot of care taken for the fragile mugs.Delivery was very fast within 2 days of my order being placed. Thanks for the great service

Pdawg

PdawgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful range, speedy delivery and trusted vendor.

Purchased a Fula 3 knife set and was comforted with the tracking updates and prompt delivery. The knives are just what I expected as a high quality product. This is my 4th purchase from this Australian web site and the team at Everten have a terrific range of products and are true to their word. Thanks Patrick

Erika

ErikaPeel, WA

Best customer service

I ordered a scanpan pot and was kept up to date on the status of my order,the product arrived when they said it would ,packed extremely well and was undamaged,unlike other companies at the moment i have never had to chase up my order,they even put information in the box giving you step by step instructions on how to get in touch with them in the event something wasn`t right,wonderful customer service

Fast efficient service

I ordered a large square cake pan, they were very quick with the processing of my order, and I very happy with my purchase, product also has a long guarantee.

MyTien

MyTienGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer care

There was an issue with a product I bought last September (2019). I contacted Everten customer care and my enquiry was promptly attended to by Jess Cain. A replacement was organised straight away and delivered in just a very short time. I am very impressed and pleased with customer care from Everten. It is truly exceptional customer care! Thank you very much.

Victorinox tomato knives

Exactly what we wanted in knives. Super sharp, good value. Fast shipping. Clear communication. Bonus points for the sustainable packaging and clear descriptions. We will be back for more purchases.

Antoinette Y.

Antoinette Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing! Extremely happy with my purchase :)

I’ve never purchased off this site before but I’m glad I did. Delivery tracking kept me in the loop of when my delivery was coming and It didn’t take long at all to come. Products were exactly what I purchased and Great quality. Not much packaging and all recyclable. Would not hesitate to order again or recommend :) Thankyou Everten Online

Ruth

RuthSydney, NSW

This is the best place to shop!

This is the third item we've recently purchased from Everten, i've not left reviews previously but think they deserve an excellent one. Their pricing is always competitive. If the item isn't available you can go on a waitlist & they let you know when its in again. Communication is always good with Everten. The items have always arrived well packed. Very happy.

Napoleon

NapoleonSydney, NSW

A Great Product and Great Service

Finding Stanley Barrel-vault lunch boxes and thermos in the retro Green Hammerstone is hard to find but Everton had what I was looking for and with a great price. Also, their customer assistance was great in that when Auspost failed to deliver my purchase and RTS, they moved the parcel to their courier and I had notice of it being loaded and delivered that same day. Now that is great costumer service in this covid delayed parcel world. Yes, this is the place to shop online for all you kitchen n' cooking needs and all in the Sydney area too.

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with my purchase!

bill s.

bill s.asked

Why am I unable to trace the order for my knives I have paid for? why do you blame a virus for your slow service now? will never deal with everten again,this is my second attempt for buying goods from you and disappointed every time!

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Bill, thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment. So we can track your order for you please send us an email at enquiries@evertengroup.com.au with your email address/order number and we’d be happy to assist you further in tracking your parcel. Have a good Saturday afternoon. The Everten Love To Cook Team

Pat H.

Pat H.asked

Do you ship to Canada?

Hi Pat,
We currently only ship within Australia and New Zealand

helen m.

helen m.asked

Is Everten an Australia. Company?
Im interested in odering an Ashdene poppy cup and sauser set. I live in Victoria.

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Helen, yes we are an Australian family business and are located in Sydney and ship all across Australia & New Zealand. If you need any further assistance please let us know.
Kind regards,
The Love To Cook Team

Tanina O
Tanina O

I believe they are Helen. And what I forgot to mention in my review is that they packaged the items really well, using recyclable materials.

Get an answer from our members and Everten Online representatives