4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes (19) · No
Happypw

HappypwGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service! From a First time customer's point of view!

Truly Great customer service! Package arrived today. Well packed. Even though there was a manufacturing fault on one of the products (of no fault of Everten's) I got to talk to a real person on their phone hotline straight away! (Thanks Genelle/Jenelle/Janelle!!!) The problem was sorted straight away. Even though we already spoke on the phone (as well as emailed her at the same time), she Offered to still reply by email in writing as a confirmation!!!! Truly a great Australian Family Business!!!! This is the best customer service received!!! PS, the other product of the same brand have no fault. The foam bubbles cushioning are also 100% bio-degradable too :) :)

Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

Service

I received by post a gift of an Everten frypan. There was a slight fault in the frypan which I reported to Everten. The problem was dealt with immediately and a replacement pan sent.

Exemplary customer service

I've only ever dealt with Everten's customer service team a few times before but they have been so responsive and helpful with resolving my issues, they're now my go to homewares store. Most recently a fancy toilet brush I ordered arrived damaged and they replaced it ASAP. Fast shipping and great service from an Aussie family business, I'm more than happy to support and highly recommend.

Ann N.

Ann N.Mid North Coast, NSW

Highly recommended.

Easy ordering online, excellent customer service, quick dispatch, and reasonable postage costs. Whilst I haven’t had the chance to use my new Scanpan saucepans yet, I am so far very happy with the product. I will definitely buy more from Everten Online in the future. Many thanks for the stress-fee transaction.

Erika

Erika

Excellent Service

I recently purchased a Glasslock Tempered Shaker. The volume had changed from 500mL to 450mL (still labelled as 500mL). Everten refunded the full purchase price plus postage to me with no fuss at all and I didn't need to send the item back.

I have dealt with Everten on a number of occasions and I would highly recommend them for products and service.

Erika James

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Customer service the way it ought to be

I purchased a pair of inexpensive cake cooling trays for an unusual application (as grilles in a cabinet I'm making) ... One had a slight aesthetic difference that would not have been an issue, but for my unusual requirement. Customer service completely understood and went out of their way to replace it, ensuring I had a perfect matching pair. All this over a $5 tray! Much impressed. Thanks!

Warranty claim on Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine

After almost two years of working perfectly the motor on my Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine stopped working. After a quick email and video to Everten's customer service, I received a new replacment motor in the mail within just a could of days. Very helpful and attentive. Great old fashioned customer service ethic.

Lucky

Lucky

The Greatest Customer Service

Wow, Everten has the greatest customer service. A minor hiccup with my order, fixed up Quickly, Friendly, and Efficiently. The eco friendly packaging is important to me as well. I will be telling all my friends of this great little company, and will certainly be using them again.

lyn

lynSouth East Queensland, QLD

fantastic service and Woll are amazing products

We have a number of the Woll frypans and they are absolutely first class items.
We ordered them online and from the initial chat session to ordering and delivery the service and support was friendly, efficient, timely and professional. What more could you ask for?

barb

barb

Ecology Speckle duck egg blue

Purchased a dinner set in January only to have one of the microwave safe dinner plates break in half in the microwave, having only used a few times. Contacted Everten Online and I cannot stress highly enough how EXCEPTIONAL their response was! I sent a photo of the broken plate attached to an email which was responded to within an hour! Everten have kindly said they will replace the plate and it is already on its way to me! Cannot praise this company highly enough and would recommend them to everyone! They will be my first choice for future purchases, thanks Everten Online, AMAZING!

Mi Y.

Mi Y.Sydney, NSW

Will always buy from Everten!

Excellent service! The Everten team went above and beyond to ensure I was completely satisfied. Thank you! I also loved: the prompt delivery; how they care for the environment and conscientiously pack items; the fantastic prices.

Mark England

Mark EnglandFar North Queensland, QLD

The very best Customer Service...Amazing

I had an issue with my purchase and Natasha Penn was excellent and nothing too much trouble, even replied on a Public holiday and kept me in the loop by email and what replacement would I like. Then she gave me a list of products that would prevent the issue reoccurring... I then called and spoke with Natasha and bought some more products and the original one has been replaced. Highly recommend this business and customer service

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

My order was damaged in transit. I followed the easy to understand damage reporting process (including sending Everten Online some photos). I received a response right away advising me replacement products would be sent to replace the damaged ones. Wonderful easy customer service!!!

amsfromaus

amsfromausCanberra 2600, ACT

Wonderful customer service

Bought a cast iron crepe pan in April, which unfortunately cracked last week. Emailed Everten to find out if I could get it replaced under warrant. They asked me to send some photos, which I did. They then asked if I wanted a replacement, refund or store credit. I asked for a replacement as this is an item I use fairly regularly and was working brilliantly till it cracked. Replacement turned up yesterday. Couldn't be happier with the service. Thanks guys!! :)

Nikki T

Nikki TKensington

Great service, prices and range of products for the home

I've ordered quite a few items from Everten over the past few months as they have great prices and range, for example on the White Magic i-Hook products which are really excellent in providing storage solutions without having to drill. What I'm really happy with is their customer service - orders are shipped out quickly, returns have been simple and on the one occasion they sent the wrong item in the order, they let me keep it and express posted the correct item out immediately.

Brilliant Service Pyrolux Pans

Ordered frying pans online, some were out of stock so a representative called to offer alternatives, on arrival one item was damaged which was replaced within days. Would not hesitate in recommending this company to family and friends. Oh, and their products are excellent as are their prices.

Faulty product promptly replaced

Bought multiple items. My Wooden serving bowl was slightly defected( small split during manufacturing). Took photos, and they responded immediately and send a new one next day.
Packing good overall, as bubble used and firm boxes
Great service!!

Shulay

ShulayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Athrun Zala

Athrun ZalaSydney, NSW

Good service, reasonable replacement policy.

Good trustworthy service.

I received a saucepan that appear to have been struck by some object and had patches of pin sized dots in two places on the inside. I emailed back on the date of receipt with a photo and they agreed to replace it at no extra cost within 2 business days.

Happy customer, will check back when I need something in the future.

bill s.

bill s.asked

Why am I unable to trace the order for my knives I have paid for? why do you blame a virus for your slow service now? will never deal with everten again,this is my second attempt for buying goods from you and disappointed every time!

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Bill, thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment. So we can track your order for you please send us an email at enquiries@evertengroup.com.au with your email address/order number and we’d be happy to assist you further in tracking your parcel. Have a good Saturday afternoon. The Everten Love To Cook Team

Pat H.

Pat H.asked

Do you ship to Canada?

Hi Pat,
We currently only ship within Australia and New Zealand

helen m.

helen m.asked

Is Everten an Australia. Company?
Im interested in odering an Ashdene poppy cup and sauser set. I live in Victoria.

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Helen, yes we are an Australian family business and are located in Sydney and ship all across Australia & New Zealand. If you need any further assistance please let us know.
Kind regards,
The Love To Cook Team

Tanina O
Tanina O

I believe they are Helen. And what I forgot to mention in my review is that they packaged the items really well, using recyclable materials.

Get an answer from our members and Everten Online representatives