4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes (13) · No

Warranty claim on Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine

After almost two years of working perfectly the motor on my Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine stopped working. After a quick email and video to Everten's customer service, I received a new replacment motor in the mail within just a could of days. Very helpful and attentive. Great old fashioned customer service ethic.

Lucky

Lucky

The Greatest Customer Service

Wow, Everten has the greatest customer service. A minor hiccup with my order, fixed up Quickly, Friendly, and Efficiently. The eco friendly packaging is important to me as well. I will be telling all my friends of this great little company, and will certainly be using them again.

lyn

lynSouth East Queensland, QLD

fantastic service and Woll are amazing products

We have a number of the Woll frypans and they are absolutely first class items.
We ordered them online and from the initial chat session to ordering and delivery the service and support was friendly, efficient, timely and professional. What more could you ask for?

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Everten Online compares to other Kitchenware Shops

barb

barb

Ecology Speckle duck egg blue

Purchased a dinner set in January only to have one of the microwave safe dinner plates break in half in the microwave, having only used a few times. Contacted Everten Online and I cannot stress highly enough how EXCEPTIONAL their response was! I sent a photo of the broken plate attached to an email which was responded to within an hour! Everten have kindly said they will replace the plate and it is already on its way to me! Cannot praise this company highly enough and would recommend them to everyone! They will be my first choice for future purchases, thanks Everten Online, AMAZING!

Mi Y.

Mi Y.Sydney, NSW

Will always buy from Everten!

Excellent service! The Everten team went above and beyond to ensure I was completely satisfied. Thank you! I also loved: the prompt delivery; how they care for the environment and conscientiously pack items; the fantastic prices.

Mark England

Mark EnglandFar North Queensland, QLD

The very best Customer Service...Amazing

I had an issue with my purchase and Natasha Penn was excellent and nothing too much trouble, even replied on a Public holiday and kept me in the loop by email and what replacement would I like. Then she gave me a list of products that would prevent the issue reoccurring... I then called and spoke with Natasha and bought some more products and the original one has been replaced. Highly recommend this business and customer service

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

My order was damaged in transit. I followed the easy to understand damage reporting process (including sending Everten Online some photos). I received a response right away advising me replacement products would be sent to replace the damaged ones. Wonderful easy customer service!!!

amsfromaus

amsfromausCanberra 2600, ACT

Wonderful customer service

Bought a cast iron crepe pan in April, which unfortunately cracked last week. Emailed Everten to find out if I could get it replaced under warrant. They asked me to send some photos, which I did. They then asked if I wanted a replacement, refund or store credit. I asked for a replacement as this is an item I use fairly regularly and was working brilliantly till it cracked. Replacement turned up yesterday. Couldn't be happier with the service. Thanks guys!! :)

Nikki T

Nikki TKensington

Great service, prices and range of products for the home

I've ordered quite a few items from Everten over the past few months as they have great prices and range, for example on the White Magic i-Hook products which are really excellent in providing storage solutions without having to drill. What I'm really happy with is their customer service - orders are shipped out quickly, returns have been simple and on the one occasion they sent the wrong item in the order, they let me keep it and express posted the correct item out immediately.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Everten Online compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Brilliant Service Pyrolux Pans

Ordered frying pans online, some were out of stock so a representative called to offer alternatives, on arrival one item was damaged which was replaced within days. Would not hesitate in recommending this company to family and friends. Oh, and their products are excellent as are their prices.

Faulty product promptly replaced

Bought multiple items. My Wooden serving bowl was slightly defected( small split during manufacturing). Took photos, and they responded immediately and send a new one next day.
Packing good overall, as bubble used and firm boxes
Great service!!

Shulay

ShulayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Athrun Zala

Athrun ZalaSydney, NSW

Good service, reasonable replacement policy.

Good trustworthy service.

I received a saucepan that appear to have been struck by some object and had patches of pin sized dots in two places on the inside. I emailed back on the date of receipt with a photo and they agreed to replace it at no extra cost within 2 business days.

Happy customer, will check back when I need something in the future.