Everten Online

Everten Online (page 2 of 47)

Gilly S.

Gilly S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful Birthday Gift

A beautiful gift Escoffier pan received your service is exceptional was so happy to see environmental packaging you show respect and care for both your customer and the environment
A great example for all
Thankyou

Brett F.

Brett F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pudding steamer exactly as described. Good quality.

The pudding steamer is of a very good quality.
At 2L ... a perfect size.
Will be happy to buy from these guys again. I feel very comfortable recommending them to my family and friends.
Thanks!

Mex and Reg

Mex and RegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Great Product

I purchased a skillet from Everten, really pleased with the product,price and Service. The packaging was extremely eco friendly and hey, I thoroughly enjoyed the little chocolate I found in the box, many thanks.
Service like this is so hard to find.
Rex

Marg440

Marg440Sydney, NSW

I have bought from Everten a few times now and have always received excellent service, goods arrive well packaged and in reasonable time frame, will not hesitate to use them again and would definitely recommend them to others.

Pierre

PierreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, awesone service!

Purchased a fantastic Staub Cocotte for my wife's 40th. The team at Everten went above & beyond to ensure it got to her on time despite covid19. Thank you so much!

Helen

HelenHunter Region, NSW

I bought some small victorinox knives online. Delivered promptly, as ordered, in enviro friendly packaging. I also got regular progress updates as to the location of my parcel. Happy customer!

Nanna

NannaHunter Region, NSW

Have been looking for an adequate sieve for ages

Great for my cooking. Able to handle copious amounts of flour. Very handy to use. Looking forward to my next foray into the kitchen to make cookies for my great nephews.

Will definitely be purchasing from them again

- My order was delayed a little bit (because of COVID) but that was to be expected, of course. Plus, they emailed me an update when my order had moved up a bit in their queue, which I thought was really nice. PLUS, they sent me a $100 wine voucher for a place called ‘Naked Wines’ and a note of apology for the delay (the min. spend on the voucher is $156 but I still think that’s pretty good).
- The order was packed beautifully. And I really like that they used the box of best fit to minimise waste + recycled cardboard + 100% biodegradable packing foam.
- The products were actually of better quality than I expected.

Grandma

GrandmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good experience

Easily found what I was looking for. Using the site and purchasing was very user friendly, especially for a 'senior'. Communication regarding delivery was excellent. Pleasantly surprised, on receiving my package that all the packaging is recyclable. I loved the 'thank you' note from Everten. Their service is commendable, more so during this Covid19 time.

murray

murrayHunter Region, NSW

Top service and product choice

Quickly found what I was looking for on their website. Easy to order; rapid dispatch; excellent follow-up on delivery details; really like the products (cooking and serving tongs I couldnt find elsewhere).

Erin B.

Erin B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nespresso capsule drawer

Fits capsules perfectly and looks great Love that is wooden all the others I’d looked at were mesh or metal. Perfect birthday gift from my partner arrived quickly and was packed well.

Gaynor

GaynorPerth, WA

Always good!

Have purchased quite a few times with Everten and really, cannot fault - always want to support local Aussie companies. Their prices are terrific and the 'postage' so very reasonable. The range of goods is marvellous and their customer service is prompt and always accommodating. Just purchased the Le Creuset baking dish and my purchase was greatly shaped by online reviews, so please, always do if you can! So, great site, great service, great price and the oven tray was packed to perfection! Yay Everten!

Jim

JimGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent product and service

8 x Mason Cash mugs, great product at a fantastic price, regular updates for out of stock product, the Tim Tam biscuit sweetener had absolutely no bearing on this review.

Ryan

RyanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrific service and super quick delivery

Customer service was amazing to deal with and I received my order within a week!! Cheapest prices online for what I wanted and will definitely shop with them again! Thank you

DeeCee07

DeeCee07Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Snazzy serving board and accessories!

Thank you! Very happy with Serving Board and the Bowls. Well packed . Excellent company to deal with. Good delivery time considering the present conditions. Will use again -Recommend to other buyers!

Lisa

LisaMelbourne

Ecology Watercolour (aqua) Dinner set

Fabulous service, no delays in the delivery and the communication was great from start to finish. The dinner set is really lovely, fine white bone China is a treat to eat on every day and the size of the bowls good for pasta/soups etc. Very happy!

Eshan V.

Eshan V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I recently had ordered from Everton. Customer service is great. I was offered price match for items that were cheaper elsewhere just by using their online chat option. Service was prompt. And received products in good condition and environmental friendly packaging. Thank you for the Tim tam hiding in the box that was cute.

Fantastic pricing, great service

Had never used Everten before, very safe/secure packaging perfect for glassware I ordered. Will 100% be shopping again. Postage took less than a day, I recommend paying for 24hr dispatch.

Excellent product

My first time shopping with everten very happy. Frypan arrived well boxed. loved the hand written note and the surprise voucher. Happy with the use of environmentally friendly packaging. Thanks.

Milly

MillyWestern District, VIC

Love my mobins

First time shopped with everten very happy with my experience. The mobins arrived well boxed. Easy to use site so happy all round. Great to see that all packaging was environmentally friendly too.