Everten Online

Everten Online (page 2 of 51)

4.8 from 1,001 reviews

1,001 reviews

Great service, quality product

The prices are very competitive and the products are of good quality. The items arrived well packed and in good order, and when they said they would. I would buy from Everten again.

Allan C.

Allan C.Gippsland, VIC

Once More, Excellent Service From Everten

I always buy from Everten & their sister company Kitchen Warehouse. Top quality products & great communication. They keep me well informed, with regards to the processing of my order. And being an Australian company, does it for me & all the packaging is kind to the environment. When I need to buy more items, I don't go anywhere else.

Marie Tsubaki

Marie TsubakiSydney, NSW

All goods arrived in good condition

I didn't anticipate a huge box at my front door when it arrived. Opened the box and not only the goods arrived in perfect condition, they were thoughtful in using sustainable packaging. Thank you Everten and stay safe!

Very Happy!

Extremely happy with Everten's service! My order arrived in 7 days with plenty of prior communication. I really enjoyed shopping on the website and the items I purchased arrived in perfect condition in environmentally friendly packaging. I highly recommend supporting Everten - an Australian family business with a great variety of goods available!

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

We had an issue with a product and the team at Everton followed up exceeding our expectations in resloving the issue. Very prompt, professional and exceptional customer service. A pleasure.

Tracie

TracieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I’m only new to online ordering and I found the website very easy to navigate. The wait time for delivery even with all this covid was great. Great products. Awesome!!!

baking sheet pan

The order arrived in perfect condition. The baking sheet pan is just as described and is a welcome addition to our kitchen. We are happy to support OZ business with this purchase.

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great delivery

I’m happy with the time taken to deliver my Woll products and that recycled packaging was used. It’s great to support an Aussie family company that cares about its customers.

Megsy

Megsy

Great service, great price

Purchased online for the first time. Yes, it is sale time however, their prices were very good, good selection of quality products. Communication and delivery cannot be faulted. Will use again.

Paul G.

Paul G.Hunter Region, NSW

Scanpan Professional Pasta Spoon.

Great!!! The Scanpan Professional Pasta Server is perfect to use. The curve in the shape makes it so much easier & precise to handle. It’s so very comfortable to use it.

Carmelo

CarmeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality & Service A1

The USA pans w/cooling rack and cake pans are exceptional quality and look and feel professional. Cooling racks are a bit on the light side but cleaning is a breeze.

DeBuyer Mineral B is the best natural non stick out

I am so happy that i can buy off an Australian business, I was spiffed to see the low waste, recyclable biodegradable packing approach, and most off all I love that you carry the de Buyer Mineral B range. Noone else in Australia carries the same range, if any. They are the best product, I have an existing de Buyer crepe pan ( for about 5 years now) and as far as non stick and performance goes it just gets better and better. I will pass this one onto grandkids! Please keep stocking their range.

EileenD

EileenDMacGregor 2615, ACT

Great products, wonderful service

Everten's website is easy to navigate, and their prices are great. I ordered the Global Zeitaku 7 Piece Knife Block Set, and a Kilner Stainless Steel Straining Funnel. Both products are excellent. Everten processed my order very quickly, and it arrived quickly too, carefully packed in 100% biodegradable packing foam and a box made from recycled cardboard. I could not have been more impressed. This is a wonderful family business -- they care about their customers and the environment, and they have always had exactly what I've been looking for. I highly recommend Everten.

Lizbot

LizbotGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous kitchenware

Everten sells beautiful kitchenware online. The order I received exceeded my expectations in the quality of the product, the packaging and the delivery. I will gladly buy from them again.

Brianna F.

Brianna F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Range, Great Prices and Great Service

I've ordered from Everten online a couple of times and have always had great experiences. The products are high quality and top brands. Straightforward ordering process and clear communication around delivery schedules (and pandemic related delays). Environmentally conscious approach to deliveries.

Find out how Everten Online compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Excellent range and wonderful customer service

Everten had the exact stock I was after (everywhere else was sold out!) and on sale too. Their customer service is outstanding. Instant replies and they went above and beyond to get me my order in time. Would definitely recommend!

Happy customer

Happy customerNorthern Region, NSW

Environmentally conscious

I ordered a replacement saucepan lid. Easy to negotiate the website, reasonable postage and fast dispatch. Love my lid, very happy. However the biggest thrill was yet to come; packed in compostable packaging including compostable foam. Why can’t all companies be this responsible? Top of my list for future purchases.

Ann N.

Ann N.Mid North Coast, NSW

Highly recommended.

Easy ordering online, excellent customer service, quick dispatch, and reasonable postage costs. Whilst I haven’t had the chance to use my new Scanpan saucepans yet, I am so far very happy with the product. I will definitely buy more from Everten Online in the future. Many thanks for the stress-fee transaction.

Margaret R.

Margaret R.Great Southern, WA

Shun knives Best in the kitchen for a keen cook.

Looked beautiful and wonderfully sharp. Look forward to many hours of gourmet cooking and dinner parties using my new knives.
Arrived safely and in a reasonable time during the pandemic. Great product at a great price.

AnthonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very satisfactory service

Recently ordered and purchased two products through 'Everton Online': an "Appelito' electronic timer and an 'Accura' 4 in 1 timer and clock. Both products appear to be of good and lasting quality and the order arrived within the time stipulated. Thank you for the courteous presentation. I am impressed and wish you well. Yours sincerely. Anthony TK

Anthony

Thank you for the acknowledgement of my messsage. Good Luck and Bye for now. Tony TK

bill s.

bill s.asked

Why am I unable to trace the order for my knives I have paid for? why do you blame a virus for your slow service now? will never deal with everten again,this is my second attempt for buying goods from you and disappointed every time!

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Bill, thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment. So we can track your order for you please send us an email at enquiries@evertengroup.com.au with your email address/order number and we’d be happy to assist you further in tracking your parcel. Have a good Saturday afternoon. The Everten Love To Cook Team

Pat H.

Pat H.asked

Do you ship to Canada?

Hi Pat,
We currently only ship within Australia and New Zealand

helen m.

helen m.asked

Is Everten an Australia. Company?
Im interested in odering an Ashdene poppy cup and sauser set. I live in Victoria.

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Helen, yes we are an Australian family business and are located in Sydney and ship all across Australia & New Zealand. If you need any further assistance please let us know.
Kind regards,
The Love To Cook Team

Tanina O
Tanina O

I believe they are Helen. And what I forgot to mention in my review is that they packaged the items really well, using recyclable materials.

Get an answer from our members and Everten Online representatives