Everten Online

Everten Online (page 3 of 47)

Excellent product

Service was exceptional, packaging environment friendly exactly as advertised, an extra little surprise was the mini time team found in amongst the packaging, what a fabulous personal touch. Thank you

hrhdiana

hrhdianaSydney, NSW

Everten never disappoints

Even when the stores are open and it's not Covid-time, I'd probably shop with Everten: the choices and range are excellent, the prices are reasonable and customer service is ace. This time I wanted a mandolin and searched the net before remembering I should just go to Everten and stop mucking about. Very glad I did!

ServiceDr

ServiceDrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt and exact.

I ordered three cotton scrubs and a small one cord clothesline. Not only was everything packed securely, and small, but there was a voucher for wine and -goddess bless- a sealed pack of Tim Tam for one- mine! Neat and cheery business, super easy to order online- great catalogue, great delivery and easy to pay. THIS is business! I highly recommend this service based on this one time.

JC H

JC HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great prices and easy delivery

The prices were great, low shipping costs and I found just what I was looking for. They even provided me with a coupon for Naked wines, which was nice and useful.

Quality products

Quality products at a Fair price.Good's arrived carefully packaged and in perfect condition. Very happy customer and highly recommended with full confidence. The only place you need to go for your quality kitchen needs.

Treeny70

Treeny70

Awesome placemats

Great service & quality products! I actually have put it on a Facebook page that has over 1M followers & I think you guys are going to be very busy for a long time! Thanks again!

Good quality products

I received my baking trays yesterday and the quality is superb. The prices are also very accessible.
They are very solid and you can tell they will last a lifetime.
I will definitely be coming back for more products.

Thank you so much!!

Such wonderful service!!

Such a pleasure to deal with a company that has great products, great price and actually goes that extra mile to provide a hand written note and even a little surprise - incredibly impressed and will definitely shop here again!

Cookie

CookieSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Struggling to cut meat with our cutlery set, I ordered a set of steak knives from Everten. Customer service was very obliging when I phoned to check on the order. Naturally orders are slightly delayed because of the Corona Virus impacts, but they arrived ten days after ordering. I'm sure under normal circumstances this delivery time would be considerably reduced. The knives were well packaged and I'm sure will end our struggle with steak. I love that this is a family owned Australian company with an environmental focus. Thank you Everten.

Find out how Everten Online compares to other Kitchenware Shops

What a great company. Their customer service is impeccable

Their replies are so prompt, customer service so lovely and informative about the covid and to expect delays as soon as I ordered which was nice to know. Companies all round pricing and product selection is amazing, I will shop here again.

Guzzi's-gabble

Guzzi's-gabbleSouthwest, VIC

Great Australian business with awesome customer support and sustainability focus

I bought a double-walled teapot through Everten love to cook - which is great. I was really impressed by the customer service and the consideration to sustainable packaging. Courtesy of Australia Post, the teapot had a little holiday in Apollo Bay before arriving, and Everten were right onto it - offering to chase it up from their end - very good service. When the teapot arrived, I was thrilled to learn that the packaging was minimal (but very adequate), the cardboard and bubble wrap etc were recycled and the air-pillows used were 100% biodegradable. I will continue to by from Everten for those reasons. Great Australian family business - thank you!

Quality cookware and great service

Delighted to support this proud Australian family business. The Daily Bake silicon cookware is just the best for healthy oil free cooking and no need to use baking paper. Appreciate the care for the environment with the packaging of the parcel. All communication has been really positive and encouraging making the whole purchase experience a pleasure.

Ben S.

Ben S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent French Pans, timely!

Having finally found an Australian stockist of a large deBuyer pan, we were extremely happy to find Everten sending out even in amidst the COVID-19 situation in an acceptably timely manner. Excellent service, excellent product!

Thank you Everten!

Le Creuset is beautiful cookware so that's a given. What was truly lovely was the handwritten note AND the bonus Tim-Tam! How thoughful! The pan was excellently packaged and delivered really quickly considering the present conditions. I might have to start seeing if there's any more Le Creuset I need!! Thank you Everten!

Mika

MikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

Happy with the product I ordered and its good to support a Family Business in Australia. COVID 19 delivery was well explained, parcel arrived in good condition and product was "wrapped" well. All up a very happy customer.

Christie

ChristieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful product and great service!

I am very impressed with the recipe book holder I received a little later due to Covid 19. The service, packaging and hand written note all made it a pleasant experience. I’m keen to shop again with Everten.

Sandy

Sandy

Everten never disappoints

I like supporting Everten as it is an Australian family business. The items are always packaged well, and are delivered promptly. Everten have a huge range of items in any category. I am a happy customer.

Elle  S W

Elle S WSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

First time ordering and very impressed by the service. Great variety of products to choose from. Fast delivery. Prompt and efficient customer service. Strongly recommended. I will definitely order more from them!

Celia

CeliaSouth Australia

High quality products and service. They were clear and upfront about COVID-19 delays and so I was not at all worried. The parcel arrived within a very reasonable time frame and was well packaged. They have wonderful attention to detail, evidenced by the inclusion of a handwritten note thanking me for the my patience, which I appreciated particularly as I work in quality assurance and believe these are things that matter across all workplaces. I do not think you will find better products or service in kitchenware, and I wholly recommend them if you are reading this to decide whether to order from them.

Super service, quality products.

This company always provides quality products, usually at the higher end of price range but price isn’t everything. Despite the Coronavirus shutdown this apparently family company, really puts in the extra yards for customers. Great service and Aussie.