Everten Online

Everten Online (page 3 of 51)

4.8 from 1,001 reviews

1,001 reviews

Erika

Erika

Excellent Service

I recently purchased a Glasslock Tempered Shaker. The volume had changed from 500mL to 450mL (still labelled as 500mL). Everten refunded the full purchase price plus postage to me with no fuss at all and I didn't need to send the item back.

I have dealt with Everten on a number of occasions and I would highly recommend them for products and service.

Erika James

Everten C.Everten Online

Customer Service is exceptional!

I have ordered from Everten on multiple occasions now and every time received customer service that has gone above and beyond. Whether it be assistance with product selection or following up on an order....this family owned company is the best! I will only ever order my kitchen or cookware from them now because of the quality of their products, fair and competitive pricing and continuously feeling valued as a return customer.

Laena Nymboida

Laena NymboidaMid North Coast, NSW

Love shopping with Everten.

Prices are good for quality product. Always prompt delivery in environmentally friendly packaging. Have made multiple purchases from Everten 3 times now and they will continue to be my first stop as I replace my kitchen destroyed in the fires. Thank you for the great service.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Customer service the way it ought to be

I purchased a pair of inexpensive cake cooling trays for an unusual application (as grilles in a cabinet I'm making) ... One had a slight aesthetic difference that would not have been an issue, but for my unusual requirement. Customer service completely understood and went out of their way to replace it, ensuring I had a perfect matching pair. All this over a $5 tray! Much impressed. Thanks!

Helen R.

Helen R.

Excellent Australian Company!

Great prices, speedy delivery and they actively seek feedback, good or bad which is a sign that they want to be above the rest for quality customer service. I would definately shop with these guys again.

Penny

Penny

Great service, cannot fault

The item I (a salt grinder) I bought was perfect, Nice natural beech colour, nicely grained. Reduced in price too. I appreciated the bio-degradable foam packing. Delivery quite fast in these covid days.

Happy with products l received and very happy with delivery time considering covid 19 conditions. Will use this company in future if need arises and most definately recommend them to any who asks.

Love my Scan Pan.

I shopped around for a Scan Pan for a long time ,and i found the Everten online had the best price by far i saved around $55.00, and there service was great, i live in Victoria and i got my delivery in 4 days what great service ,i will shop there again .

8 piece lock and lock set

I love them! I am beyond satisified with my purchase. They arrived quickly and fit perfectly. They are great to use. The sizes are amazing and will fit everything I need them for.

Find out how Everten Online compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Replaced our old one thank you in these hard times for getting it to us!

I will use Everton again now I am aware of your online service, process was easy and arrived when we were alerted to it’s arrival, thank you! Package was in good condition!

Lesley Cansdell

Lesley CansdellSydney

Great Product, Great Service

I am totally satisfied with my purchase of a shopping trolley from Everten. Ordering was simple and when I had problems with Australia Post not delivering my item and returning it to them I was able to phone and discuss the issue, thus resolving it quickly. I would highly recommend dealing with Everten.

nina b.

nina b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great personable communication!

I really appreciated the communication with regards to my order, the order process was simple and straightforward and I happy to continue to support them! Very happy with my purchase. Thank you team!

Marg

MargPerth, WA

Global Zeitaku 7 Piece Knife Block Set

Just received the above and we are delighted with them. The knives are fantastic quality and very sharp !
Everten delivery and packaging was up to its usual fantastic standard too !

simba

simba

Excellent product , great price and service

I bought a Peer Sorensen Beech Wood knife block. It arrived quickly in perfect condition. Exactly as described in the listing. Seller communication was excellent. I will use Everton online again.

Tezza

TezzaHastings

Personalised service and good communication

Thank you Everten Customer Service – my parcel has arrived with everything safe and as promised. And I love that the only thing going into landfill are two small plastic ties. Please note, too, that the delivery man was super polite and followed the current restrictions on contact.
I ordered two new grinders Dreamfarm Ortwo (one for salt and one for pepper), the stainless steel garlic rocker and two new silicone spoons. I'm looking forward to trying everything! I'm happy shopping with Everten - good choices and good prices and, very importantly, the good customer service.

Michael G.

Michael G.Launceston, TAS

Very impressed guys

I received my Global knife sharpener today love the product but love the little note inside even more. Good job to everyone involved I'll definitely be shopping with you guys again. Michael Gaunt

Fab product, packed as they all should be.

Thank you for packing my purchase in recycled cardboard and bio-degradable packaging. Packaging waste from my purchases elsewhere always makes me feel bad. Without that feeling, I can and did, really enjoy my picture-perfect purchase.

Jannywren

Jannywren

Made in China

Very disappointed to see that the products I received were made in China.....despite the company advertising as “a proud Australian family business.” There is no indication of this on the Everton website.
I am committed to buying Australian manufactured goods.

Ann Clay

Ann ClayCentral Queensland, QLD

Everten - service plus

The Scanpan Dutch oven I ordered, was delivered exactly as described. Delivery was as prompt as possible in these times of COVID and communication from Everton could not be faulted. I am indeed a happy customer.

torque-2

torque-2South East Queensland, QLD

Everten - Great Australian Family Business

Great service and response to a Wok with a flaw in manufacturing. Prompt refund to PayPal once Everten were informed with photos by email.
No stock available to replace unit.

bill s.

bill s.asked

Why am I unable to trace the order for my knives I have paid for? why do you blame a virus for your slow service now? will never deal with everten again,this is my second attempt for buying goods from you and disappointed every time!

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Bill, thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment. So we can track your order for you please send us an email at enquiries@evertengroup.com.au with your email address/order number and we’d be happy to assist you further in tracking your parcel. Have a good Saturday afternoon. The Everten Love To Cook Team

Pat H.

Pat H.asked

Do you ship to Canada?

Hi Pat,
We currently only ship within Australia and New Zealand

helen m.

helen m.asked

Is Everten an Australia. Company?
Im interested in odering an Ashdene poppy cup and sauser set. I live in Victoria.

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Helen, yes we are an Australian family business and are located in Sydney and ship all across Australia & New Zealand. If you need any further assistance please let us know.
Kind regards,
The Love To Cook Team

Tanina O
Tanina O

I believe they are Helen. And what I forgot to mention in my review is that they packaged the items really well, using recyclable materials.

Get an answer from our members and Everten Online representatives