Everten Online

Everten Online (page 3 of 18)

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (349)

Lucy B.

Lucy B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product and fast delivery

Very satisfied customer! I placed my order and noted that postage would be slow due to Corona related delays.. but it arrived in 3 days!!! Helpful customer service. So happy.

Imelda

ImeldaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Fantastic products, great range and really good prices. Delivery time was super fast. Customer service from Michelle was above and beyond. Will definitely be ordering again. Very happy customer. Thanks.

Avanti Go Cup 280ml Black

Despite COVID restrictions and possible delays, my item arrived very quickly. Big thanks to Everten & Australia Post. Have used it in the car and at work and very happy. Also using it at home as well. The screw cap is a great idea. Great price, very well packed and great communication from retailer.

Robyn N.

Robyn N.South East Queensland, QLD

Top service, delivery and product

I ordered dariole moulds with not much time for an up coming dinner party. Even without the current covid 19 delivery delays, i was very much doubtful i would receive them in time. I emailed Natasha, and she got onto it immediately. Obviously she couldn't guarantee my delivery date, but I got them well in advance. The moulds arrived in excellent condition and just what I was after. The moulds were well packaged and environmentaly aware also.
I simply am blown away from the service I received. I hope everyone becomes aware of this australian owned and family operated business and support them. I will most certainly deal with them again and be spreading the word.
Thankyou kitchen warehouse / Everten. Great work and all the best.

Happy Harriet

Happy HarrietGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loving it!

Quality items at value prices from an Aussie family business that embraces eco packaging - what more could you want? Imma happy repeat customer, covid mail is slower than usual, but from QLD to Vic it took about 10 days. Easy. Thank you :)

Ward

WardSydney, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service

I rang and ordered the goods in the morning and they were delivered the next day. Excellent customer service, will definitely use again. Great product choice on their website too.

Judy

Judy

High quality baking sheet

I am delighted with the quality of the baking sheet I ordered; it totally exceeds any other baking sheet I have ever used and exactly fits the small oven in our caravan. Delivery was delayed because of the pandemic but I was regularly informed about the progress of my order. Delighted also with the packaging. I'd be very happy to shop with Everten again.

Great service, quality product

The prices are very competitive and the products are of good quality. The items arrived well packed and in good order, and when they said they would. I would buy from Everten again.

Allan C.

Allan C.Gippsland, VIC

Once More, Excellent Service From Everten

I always buy from Everten & their sister company Kitchen Warehouse. Top quality products & great communication. They keep me well informed, with regards to the processing of my order. And being an Australian company, does it for me & all the packaging is kind to the environment. When I need to buy more items, I don't go anywhere else.

Marie Tsubaki

Marie TsubakiSydney, NSW

All goods arrived in good condition

I didn't anticipate a huge box at my front door when it arrived. Opened the box and not only the goods arrived in perfect condition, they were thoughtful in using sustainable packaging. Thank you Everten and stay safe!

Very Happy!

Extremely happy with Everten's service! My order arrived in 7 days with plenty of prior communication. I really enjoyed shopping on the website and the items I purchased arrived in perfect condition in environmentally friendly packaging. I highly recommend supporting Everten - an Australian family business with a great variety of goods available!

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

We had an issue with a product and the team at Everton followed up exceeding our expectations in resloving the issue. Very prompt, professional and exceptional customer service. A pleasure.

Tracie

TracieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I’m only new to online ordering and I found the website very easy to navigate. The wait time for delivery even with all this covid was great. Great products. Awesome!!!

baking sheet pan

The order arrived in perfect condition. The baking sheet pan is just as described and is a welcome addition to our kitchen. We are happy to support OZ business with this purchase.

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great delivery

I’m happy with the time taken to deliver my Woll products and that recycled packaging was used. It’s great to support an Aussie family company that cares about its customers.

Megsy

Megsy

Great service, great price

Purchased online for the first time. Yes, it is sale time however, their prices were very good, good selection of quality products. Communication and delivery cannot be faulted. Will use again.

Paul G.

Paul G.Hunter Region, NSW

Scanpan Professional Pasta Spoon.

Great!!! The Scanpan Professional Pasta Server is perfect to use. The curve in the shape makes it so much easier & precise to handle. It’s so very comfortable to use it.

Carmelo

CarmeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality & Service A1

The USA pans w/cooling rack and cake pans are exceptional quality and look and feel professional. Cooling racks are a bit on the light side but cleaning is a breeze.

DeBuyer Mineral B is the best natural non stick out

I am so happy that i can buy off an Australian business, I was spiffed to see the low waste, recyclable biodegradable packing approach, and most off all I love that you carry the de Buyer Mineral B range. Noone else in Australia carries the same range, if any. They are the best product, I have an existing de Buyer crepe pan ( for about 5 years now) and as far as non stick and performance goes it just gets better and better. I will pass this one onto grandkids! Please keep stocking their range.

EileenD

EileenDMacGregor 2615, ACT

Great products, wonderful service

Everten's website is easy to navigate, and their prices are great. I ordered the Global Zeitaku 7 Piece Knife Block Set, and a Kilner Stainless Steel Straining Funnel. Both products are excellent. Everten processed my order very quickly, and it arrived quickly too, carefully packed in 100% biodegradable packing foam and a box made from recycled cardboard. I could not have been more impressed. This is a wonderful family business -- they care about their customers and the environment, and they have always had exactly what I've been looking for. I highly recommend Everten.

bill s.

bill s.asked

Why am I unable to trace the order for my knives I have paid for? why do you blame a virus for your slow service now? will never deal with everten again,this is my second attempt for buying goods from you and disappointed every time!

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Bill, thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment. So we can track your order for you please send us an email at enquiries@evertengroup.com.au with your email address/order number and we’d be happy to assist you further in tracking your parcel. Have a good Saturday afternoon. The Everten Love To Cook Team

Pat H.

Pat H.asked

Do you ship to Canada?

Hi Pat,
We currently only ship within Australia and New Zealand

helen m.

helen m.asked

Is Everten an Australia. Company?
Im interested in odering an Ashdene poppy cup and sauser set. I live in Victoria.

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Helen, yes we are an Australian family business and are located in Sydney and ship all across Australia & New Zealand. If you need any further assistance please let us know.
Kind regards,
The Love To Cook Team

Tanina O
Tanina O

I believe they are Helen. And what I forgot to mention in my review is that they packaged the items really well, using recyclable materials.

Get an answer from our members and Everten Online representatives