Everten Online

Everten Online (page 4 of 47)

Nettie8

Nettie8Sydney, NSW

Great service from a family company

We ordered a small kitchen item but it was such a pleasure to open the box as there was a lovely handwritten note to thank us for being patient. Lovely.

Customer Service was Outstanding

Highly recommend Everton! Natasha & team went above & beyond to assist us during a difficult time for many businesses. The items arrived well protected & it was great to see environmentally friendly packaging.

Love it

I love the USA Bread pan with lid. Light weight, but not flimsy to handle. Easy to use, non stuck and dishwasher friendly. Can use with lid on or off. Highly recommend

lyn

lynSouth East Queensland, QLD

fantastic service and Woll are amazing products

We have a number of the Woll frypans and they are absolutely first class items.
We ordered them online and from the initial chat session to ordering and delivery the service and support was friendly, efficient, timely and professional. What more could you ask for?

leenyma

leenyma

Shopping trolley bags

Great business to deal with. Let me know the product would be a bit longer coming due to the rules around covid19. Good quality product. Will order from them again

Happy

HappyTemora

Excellent customer service

I ordered 3 items from Everten and their customer service was excellent from start to finish. I was kept updated with shipping details and any questions on the products ordered were answered within the day. Amazing. Other companies could learn from them. My order arrived today and I am very happy with the quality

TREENA HAYLOCK

TREENA HAYLOCKBrisbane

Exactly what we wanted

Good quality chopping boards with an attractive storage case. Colour coded so you can easily pick the right board for whatever you're chopping. Easy clean (dishwasher safe), and the storage case has drainage slots built in. Look forward to using them in our new kitchen.

Red

RedHobart, TAS

excellent product

I bought a White Magic 3 in 1 40L Shopping Hand Trolley for my Mother, and she loves it. It is well made and easy to use, plenty of pockets. a great product

Heir

HeirSydney, NSW

Good customer service

I ordered a shopping trolley and other products from the website for the first time. Something wrong happened but they gave a hand immediately.

Actually the parcel came in very good condition and it didn't take long time to wait for the delivery. However, I didn't get the wheels of the trolley. I emailed to the customer service to explain my situation and they told me that they had asked the trolley company to send me the wheel replacement. After around two weeks waiting, I got the new trolley. Thanks to the Everten and trolley company.

rjwman

rjwmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

When you need a stylish Hand Sanitiser Pump Dispense

Given the current pandemic, it took a while to find a good product that didn’t look like it came from a $2 shop! The Slim Compact soap pump by Joseph Joseph does the trick. Prompt delivery too.

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Product ... but it's the Customer Service that is unbelievably good

I purchased a Sauerkraut Crock from Everten. The lid was damaged in handling - and immediately replaced when I emailed them. Love the crock - but love their customer service even more. Highly recommend!

JKS

JKSMid North Coast, NSW

Lovely items.

I'm really enjoying my Typhoon pale blue canisters and bread bin. They look great on the bench stylish and neat.
Everten provided a great service. Quick delivery even though I am interstate and packed really well. Thank you.

Annie

AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just Perfect

This USA Bagette pan is great quality,commercial grade and will make perfect baggettes at home.Despite Covid 19 postal delays they arrived in two weeks. Everten advised of delay. Perfect customer service Everten.

David B

David BSouthern and Hills, SA

Did the job perfectly

Ordered knife block to replace a smaller one. Informed when item was dispatched and with a delay with staff shortages and larger amount of deliveries due to COVID-19, It did take longer to arrive then I expected, but everyone is doing the best they can under the circumstances. Good product and a good company to deal with. Would recommend.

Jack Zhao

Jack ZhaoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service with best price

Bought a Woll cooking pot later March and received today, but Everton has been serving great as usual, handed the goods to Australia Post on time but of of its control due to COVID-19 pandemic, overloaded shippings caused delays. Will back again soon, thank you,

AlwaysHonest

AlwaysHonest

Exceptional Quality!

Claudio M.

Claudio M.

Best service and delivery during COVID-19

The best service I’ve had with online shopping. Everten was upfront and honest about their dispatch times and kept me up to date along the way and have a friendly customer service team to help. Other retailers I shopped with I couldn’t get hold of them for support and they didn’t honestly disclose their dispatch and delivery times during covid19. Everten got it right!
Received in perfect condition and can’t wait to make homemade pasta now. A++ to this Aussie business!

Good product, as depicted

I bought a stoneware platter that arrived well packed and within the predicted delivery time. I plan to use it as a decorative piece, so was pleased to see that it looked much the same as the one shown online. Recommended.

Hi Janette,
Thank you for your recent order placed with us and for taking the time to leave a review.
We hope you enjoy using your new platter!
The Love To Cook Team

Anna F.

Anna F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer

I ordered 5 e-towels and a S'Well drink bottle. Tracking and delivery was quick and packaged well. I would recommend Everton-online. Thank you and I will order again and recommend to others.

G. Harris

G. HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

madesmart overdoor cabinet organizer

Product is of very good quality and reasonably priced; tracking was available and easy to access; delivery was speedy. Well done and I would recommend this company and will do further business with them.