Everten Online

Everten Online (page 4 of 51)

4.8 from 1,001 reviews

1,001 reviews

Excellent service

I received my order in good condition and Everten packed them in an environmental friendly materials. Everten kept me updated about my order. First time buying with Everten and I am happy with their service. Thank you.

Thuy Bui

Thuy BuiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Lock & Lock glass lunch box with a divider, plus professional service

I received the lunch box packaged with great care, together with a cool hand-written letter from the company. Their service was impressive for me. This was the first time I bought from them, but I was really satisfied. I definitely will return to buy more cookleries, cutleries, and appliances for my kitchen.

I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for amazing products at good prices for their kitchen.

Iva

IvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product (Global knife) at cheapest price found

Everten gave prompt service and the item was well packaged. They claim to use recycled packaging where possible and their air pillows are 100% bio-degradable, great bonuses IMO. I recommend their service.

Perfect gift delivered within 24 hours

Quality product, service beyond expectation!

Fantastic Service and selection of products

Want to thank all the team @ Everton, for your prompt service/ dispatch of the items I brought, you communicated all the way through, you couldn’t be more helpful. Thank you

Warranty claim on Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine

After almost two years of working perfectly the motor on my Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine stopped working. After a quick email and video to Everten's customer service, I received a new replacment motor in the mail within just a could of days. Very helpful and attentive. Great old fashioned customer service ethic.

Blacksmith 02

Blacksmith 02Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Everten

I’m a first time buyer from Everten and I was not disappointed. Products are excellent quality and considering COVID, I received my purchase in a timely manner. A ‘handwritten’ note with the purchase makes a nice touch. Would highly recommend and I would certainly purchase again.

An example of Australian outstanding service from a New Zealand point of view

There was an issue with the original product sent, which was a worry having bought from another country (New Zealand) but the desire to fix was amazing and very soon a replacement product was received. Well done!

THANH QUAN

THANH QUANGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect CHASSEUR KETTLE

Beautiful FRANCE kettle, cheap price compare to other online shop.
I will definitely shop again at EVERTEN, and will tell my friends to shop at EVERTEN online. Thanks a lot

Terrific service

Knife block exactly as described and arrived carefully packed. Speedy delivery (especially whilst there are so many unavoidable delays) - handwritten note to say thanks for supporting a family business was a lovely touch.

Lisa G

Lisa GNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Compact colour coded cutting boards

Such a beautiful product. Sleek, smooth, shiny, solid, compact, easy to get each board out, non slip, great size, love the dark grey colour, easy to reach, easy to put back - what more can I say. I got what was described and was very happy as the quality was great.

Barbara G.

Barbara G.Sydney, NSW

Delighted with my new teapot

I just got my new teapot, is so beautiful :) and has a good quality. The other thing I loved is that it came in a 100% bio degradable packaging airpillows and recyclable box. Great initiative! Thanks

Kitchenware.com.au

I'm delighted with the four glasses I ordered online. They can be used as tumblers or for Scotch. What I really like about them is that, although they match, each has it's own patterned cutting.

Really good quality

I can tell they are Great quality as soon as I pulled them out of the box. Was looking for freezer containers as I food prep and cook extra for my 1 yr old. These containers so far are perfect, no frost on the food, that alone tells me the sealing quality. And supporting an Australian business. Thanks guys will be buying more of your products from now on.

Claudine

ClaudineSouth West, WA

Scanpan via Everten - perfect!

The price was very competitive, my large Scanpan delivered promptly even during Covid-19 expected delays, excellent communication from Everten. I will certainly purchase from Everten again for all my kitchenware needs. Great experience :)

Happy to get a brilliant product

Having been given a cuisipro foam pump soap dispenser many years ago I was surprised to see the same product still for sale. It is such an economical dispenser and I await many more years of reliable use.

Shez

ShezSydney

Fabulous Kettle Fabulous Service

I bought a Le Creuset 1.5L Zen stovetop kettle from everten online on 9th June. Excellent price (30% off) and free shipping. It took a while to come, but delay was advised on the website and advised by the company by email, and there was good communication all the way along the process, which included a message halfway saying I'd progressed in their queue. Delivered by Australia Post (with tracking info available) today, which isn't bad during the Covid-19 online shopping frenzy. :-)
The kettle arrived in perfect condition, extremely well packaged, & is a perfect addition to my kitchen.
Very satisfied customer.

vera

veraglen iris

Good stuff!

Very happy that this Australian company is giving jobs to local people. Package very secure and and happy with the rice cookers, thank you. Love the note thanking us, should be more of it!!! Will not hesitate to use again.

Lucky

Lucky

The Greatest Customer Service

Wow, Everten has the greatest customer service. A minor hiccup with my order, fixed up Quickly, Friendly, and Efficiently. The eco friendly packaging is important to me as well. I will be telling all my friends of this great little company, and will certainly be using them again.

bill s.

bill s.asked

Why am I unable to trace the order for my knives I have paid for? why do you blame a virus for your slow service now? will never deal with everten again,this is my second attempt for buying goods from you and disappointed every time!

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Bill, thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment. So we can track your order for you please send us an email at enquiries@evertengroup.com.au with your email address/order number and we’d be happy to assist you further in tracking your parcel. Have a good Saturday afternoon. The Everten Love To Cook Team

Pat H.

Pat H.asked

Do you ship to Canada?

Hi Pat,
We currently only ship within Australia and New Zealand

helen m.

helen m.asked

Is Everten an Australia. Company?
Im interested in odering an Ashdene poppy cup and sauser set. I live in Victoria.

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Helen, yes we are an Australian family business and are located in Sydney and ship all across Australia & New Zealand. If you need any further assistance please let us know.
Kind regards,
The Love To Cook Team

Tanina O
Tanina O

I believe they are Helen. And what I forgot to mention in my review is that they packaged the items really well, using recyclable materials.

Get an answer from our members and Everten Online representatives