Everten Online

Everten Online (page 5 of 49)

What a great company. Their customer service is impeccable

Their replies are so prompt, customer service so lovely and informative about the covid and to expect delays as soon as I ordered which was nice to know. Companies all round pricing and product selection is amazing, I will shop here again.

Guzzi's-gabble

Guzzi's-gabbleSouthwest, VIC

Great Australian business with awesome customer support and sustainability focus

I bought a double-walled teapot through Everten love to cook - which is great. I was really impressed by the customer service and the consideration to sustainable packaging. Courtesy of Australia Post, the teapot had a little holiday in Apollo Bay before arriving, and Everten were right onto it - offering to chase it up from their end - very good service. When the teapot arrived, I was thrilled to learn that the packaging was minimal (but very adequate), the cardboard and bubble wrap etc were recycled and the air-pillows used were 100% biodegradable. I will continue to by from Everten for those reasons. Great Australian family business - thank you!

Quality cookware and great service

Delighted to support this proud Australian family business. The Daily Bake silicon cookware is just the best for healthy oil free cooking and no need to use baking paper. Appreciate the care for the environment with the packaging of the parcel. All communication has been really positive and encouraging making the whole purchase experience a pleasure.

Ben S.

Ben S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent French Pans, timely!

Having finally found an Australian stockist of a large deBuyer pan, we were extremely happy to find Everten sending out even in amidst the COVID-19 situation in an acceptably timely manner. Excellent service, excellent product!

Thank you Everten!

Le Creuset is beautiful cookware so that's a given. What was truly lovely was the handwritten note AND the bonus Tim-Tam! How thoughful! The pan was excellently packaged and delivered really quickly considering the present conditions. I might have to start seeing if there's any more Le Creuset I need!! Thank you Everten!

Mika

MikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

Happy with the product I ordered and its good to support a Family Business in Australia. COVID 19 delivery was well explained, parcel arrived in good condition and product was "wrapped" well. All up a very happy customer.

Christie

ChristieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful product and great service!

I am very impressed with the recipe book holder I received a little later due to Covid 19. The service, packaging and hand written note all made it a pleasant experience. I’m keen to shop again with Everten.

Sandy

Sandy

Everten never disappoints

I like supporting Everten as it is an Australian family business. The items are always packaged well, and are delivered promptly. Everten have a huge range of items in any category. I am a happy customer.

Elle  S W

Elle S WSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

First time ordering and very impressed by the service. Great variety of products to choose from. Fast delivery. Prompt and efficient customer service. Strongly recommended. I will definitely order more from them!

Celia

CeliaSouth Australia

High quality products and service. They were clear and upfront about COVID-19 delays and so I was not at all worried. The parcel arrived within a very reasonable time frame and was well packaged. They have wonderful attention to detail, evidenced by the inclusion of a handwritten note thanking me for the my patience, which I appreciated particularly as I work in quality assurance and believe these are things that matter across all workplaces. I do not think you will find better products or service in kitchenware, and I wholly recommend them if you are reading this to decide whether to order from them.

Super service, quality products.

This company always provides quality products, usually at the higher end of price range but price isn’t everything. Despite the Coronavirus shutdown this apparently family company, really puts in the extra yards for customers. Great service and Aussie.

Nettie8

Nettie8Sydney, NSW

Great service from a family company

We ordered a small kitchen item but it was such a pleasure to open the box as there was a lovely handwritten note to thank us for being patient. Lovely.

Customer Service was Outstanding

Highly recommend Everton! Natasha & team went above & beyond to assist us during a difficult time for many businesses. The items arrived well protected & it was great to see environmentally friendly packaging.

Love it

I love the USA Bread pan with lid. Light weight, but not flimsy to handle. Easy to use, non stuck and dishwasher friendly. Can use with lid on or off. Highly recommend

lyn

lynSouth East Queensland, QLD

fantastic service and Woll are amazing products

We have a number of the Woll frypans and they are absolutely first class items.
We ordered them online and from the initial chat session to ordering and delivery the service and support was friendly, efficient, timely and professional. What more could you ask for?

leenyma

leenyma

Shopping trolley bags

Great business to deal with. Let me know the product would be a bit longer coming due to the rules around covid19. Good quality product. Will order from them again

Happy

HappyTemora

Excellent customer service

I ordered 3 items from Everten and their customer service was excellent from start to finish. I was kept updated with shipping details and any questions on the products ordered were answered within the day. Amazing. Other companies could learn from them. My order arrived today and I am very happy with the quality

TREENA HAYLOCK

TREENA HAYLOCKBrisbane

Exactly what we wanted

Good quality chopping boards with an attractive storage case. Colour coded so you can easily pick the right board for whatever you're chopping. Easy clean (dishwasher safe), and the storage case has drainage slots built in. Look forward to using them in our new kitchen.

Red

RedHobart, TAS

excellent product

I bought a White Magic 3 in 1 40L Shopping Hand Trolley for my Mother, and she loves it. It is well made and easy to use, plenty of pockets. a great product

Heir

HeirSydney, NSW

Good customer service

I ordered a shopping trolley and other products from the website for the first time. Something wrong happened but they gave a hand immediately.

Actually the parcel came in very good condition and it didn't take long time to wait for the delivery. However, I didn't get the wheels of the trolley. I emailed to the customer service to explain my situation and they told me that they had asked the trolley company to send me the wheel replacement. After around two weeks waiting, I got the new trolley. Thanks to the Everten and trolley company.