Everten Online

Everten Online (page 5 of 17)

4.8 from 1,005 reviews

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (324)

Nanna

NannaHunter Region, NSW

Have been looking for an adequate sieve for ages

Great for my cooking. Able to handle copious amounts of flour. Very handy to use. Looking forward to my next foray into the kitchen to make cookies for my great nephews.

Will definitely be purchasing from them again

- My order was delayed a little bit (because of COVID) but that was to be expected, of course. Plus, they emailed me an update when my order had moved up a bit in their queue, which I thought was really nice. PLUS, they sent me a $100 wine voucher for a place called ‘Naked Wines’ and a note of apology for the delay (the min. spend on the voucher is $156 but I still think that’s pretty good).
- The order was packed beautifully. And I really like that they used the box of best fit to minimise waste + recycled cardboard + 100% biodegradable packing foam.
- The products were actually of better quality than I expected.

Grandma

GrandmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good experience

Easily found what I was looking for. Using the site and purchasing was very user friendly, especially for a 'senior'. Communication regarding delivery was excellent. Pleasantly surprised, on receiving my package that all the packaging is recyclable. I loved the 'thank you' note from Everten. Their service is commendable, more so during this Covid19 time.

murray

murrayHunter Region, NSW

Top service and product choice

Quickly found what I was looking for on their website. Easy to order; rapid dispatch; excellent follow-up on delivery details; really like the products (cooking and serving tongs I couldnt find elsewhere).

Erin B.

Erin B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nespresso capsule drawer

Fits capsules perfectly and looks great Love that is wooden all the others I’d looked at were mesh or metal. Perfect birthday gift from my partner arrived quickly and was packed well.

Gaynor

GaynorPerth, WA

Always good!

Have purchased quite a few times with Everten and really, cannot fault - always want to support local Aussie companies. Their prices are terrific and the 'postage' so very reasonable. The range of goods is marvellous and their customer service is prompt and always accommodating. Just purchased the Le Creuset baking dish and my purchase was greatly shaped by online reviews, so please, always do if you can! So, great site, great service, great price and the oven tray was packed to perfection! Yay Everten!

Jim

JimGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent product and service

8 x Mason Cash mugs, great product at a fantastic price, regular updates for out of stock product, the Tim Tam biscuit sweetener had absolutely no bearing on this review.

Ryan

RyanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrific service and super quick delivery

Customer service was amazing to deal with and I received my order within a week!! Cheapest prices online for what I wanted and will definitely shop with them again! Thank you

DeeCee07

DeeCee07Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Snazzy serving board and accessories!

Thank you! Very happy with Serving Board and the Bowls. Well packed . Excellent company to deal with. Good delivery time considering the present conditions. Will use again -Recommend to other buyers!

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ecology Watercolour (aqua) Dinner set

Fabulous service, no delays in the delivery and the communication was great from start to finish. The dinner set is really lovely, fine white bone China is a treat to eat on every day and the size of the bowls good for pasta/soups etc. Very happy!

Eshan V.

Eshan V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I recently had ordered from Everton. Customer service is great. I was offered price match for items that were cheaper elsewhere just by using their online chat option. Service was prompt. And received products in good condition and environmental friendly packaging. Thank you for the Tim tam hiding in the box that was cute.

Fantastic pricing, great service

Had never used Everten before, very safe/secure packaging perfect for glassware I ordered. Will 100% be shopping again. Postage took less than a day, I recommend paying for 24hr dispatch.

Excellent product

My first time shopping with everten very happy. Frypan arrived well boxed. loved the hand written note and the surprise voucher. Happy with the use of environmentally friendly packaging. Thanks.

Milly

MillyWestern District, VIC

Love my mobins

First time shopped with everten very happy with my experience. The mobins arrived well boxed. Easy to use site so happy all round. Great to see that all packaging was environmentally friendly too.

hrhdiana

hrhdianaSydney, NSW

Everten never disappoints

Even when the stores are open and it's not Covid-time, I'd probably shop with Everten: the choices and range are excellent, the prices are reasonable and customer service is ace. This time I wanted a mandolin and searched the net before remembering I should just go to Everten and stop mucking about. Very glad I did!

ServiceDr

ServiceDrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt and exact.

I ordered three cotton scrubs and a small one cord clothesline. Not only was everything packed securely, and small, but there was a voucher for wine and -goddess bless- a sealed pack of Tim Tam for one- mine! Neat and cheery business, super easy to order online- great catalogue, great delivery and easy to pay. THIS is business! I highly recommend this service based on this one time.

JC H

JC HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great prices and easy delivery

The prices were great, low shipping costs and I found just what I was looking for. They even provided me with a coupon for Naked wines, which was nice and useful.

Quality products

Quality products at a Fair price.Good's arrived carefully packaged and in perfect condition. Very happy customer and highly recommended with full confidence. The only place you need to go for your quality kitchen needs.

Treeny70

Treeny70

Awesome placemats

Great service & quality products! I actually have put it on a Facebook page that has over 1M followers & I think you guys are going to be very busy for a long time! Thanks again!

Good quality products

I received my baking trays yesterday and the quality is superb. The prices are also very accessible.
They are very solid and you can tell they will last a lifetime.
I will definitely be coming back for more products.

Thank you so much!!

bill s.

bill s.asked

Why am I unable to trace the order for my knives I have paid for? why do you blame a virus for your slow service now? will never deal with everten again,this is my second attempt for buying goods from you and disappointed every time!

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Bill, thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment. So we can track your order for you please send us an email at enquiries@evertengroup.com.au with your email address/order number and we’d be happy to assist you further in tracking your parcel. Have a good Saturday afternoon. The Everten Love To Cook Team

Pat H.

Pat H.asked

Do you ship to Canada?

Hi Pat,
We currently only ship within Australia and New Zealand

helen m.

helen m.asked

Is Everten an Australia. Company?
Im interested in odering an Ashdene poppy cup and sauser set. I live in Victoria.

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Helen, yes we are an Australian family business and are located in Sydney and ship all across Australia & New Zealand. If you need any further assistance please let us know.
Kind regards,
The Love To Cook Team

Tanina O
Tanina O

I believe they are Helen. And what I forgot to mention in my review is that they packaged the items really well, using recyclable materials.

Get an answer from our members and Everten Online representatives