Every Battery
Brand Manager for Every Battery? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (12)
john lewer
john lewerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very friendly staff very informative and very helpfull

easy to navagate,huge range of products,very satisfied,range and quality brilliant installation very professional they should be very proud of their establishment

Very good customer service

Absolute 5 star service by sarah at every battery pimpama. Excellent service , fair pricing & brilliant people who know about the batteries. I recently dealt with Sarah & her team . I had a 2 years old battery playing up. I had lost my receipt . Spoke with Sarah ( very polite ) & battery was replaced under warranty no fuss . I also purchased another deep cycle battery & Sarah gave me a good price on that one too. Couldn't have wished better service. Thank you pimpama store. Anybody looking for a battery store , every battery is where the customer gets more

Alf Mittelsmerz
Alf MittelsmerzAdelaide

Read the reviews and avoid Every Battery online

If I had read the negative reviews for Every Battery online, I would have avoided them and so should you. We've seen this sort of customer service failure with various vendors all too often - faulty product, contact them, no useful response, 2nd contact, no response, 3rd contact, no response. Only the formal eBay refund process produced a result.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Every Battery compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Graeme
GraemeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service.

I purchased a battery for my boat. When I called the next day about a problem, they delivered a replacement within a few hours. Turns out it was my goof and the first battery was actually ok, but they were fine about it.

I ordered online early in the morning they delivered in the afternoon.

Great product, price easy to choose the right one for my car and delivered fast. My car battery had died so ordering online was a great solution.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Highly recommend Every Battery Heidelberg

After speaking to Cameron late yesterday, I arrived 7.55am today and met Travis who was to remove & fit a new Varta replacement battery in my 2014 Golf. Travis was extremely pleasant & knowledgeable & his workmanship was second to none. I left the premises at 8.20 am all done & highly satisfied. I won't hesitate to highly recommend this business & it's staff and I will certainly return. Thank you Cameron &, especially Travis. John.

Amrik
AmrikSydney

Can truly recommend Every Battery for your next special battery.

Very knowledgeable, helpful and careful when fitting the battery. They even cleaned the battery resting plate. Price was very reasonable and considerably cheaper than if I had had gone to the dealership

Peter D
Peter DVictoria

The service provided by Hasi and Travis was exceptional. I was in a bind and they went out of their way to see me right.

Great service, thanks so much. Every Battery will be the place I go for future battery needs. I can’t speak highly enough. They went so far out of their way to get me on the road again.

Fantastic Product and Customer Service

Spoke to Paul at the Ashburton store and had one of the best customer service experience. His knowledge and friendliness made me feel safe to purchase a battery form him

Michael Y.
Michael Y.

Had one of the best Customer service experience with Paul at the Ashburton store. His knowledge and friendliness made me feel safe to purchase a battery from him. Thank you Paul

Sayed
SayedSydney, NSW

Great service at Merrylands

I had my Battery replaced at the Merrylands store .Nick & Maurice very courteous & informative & amazing service & knowledge was impeccable.
Highly recommend them to anyone who is looking at buying a car battery

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Marshall
MarshallGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Help was there when I needed it

Just a note to say thank you for lending me a car battery charger to get myself back on the road. It was greatly appreciated and remarkably there was no cost involved and the service was friendly and helpful - thank you guys!
Also found I had purchased the car battery from this team that has a 36 month warranty and it’s now 4 1/2 years old so products are fabulous and trouble free.

John M.
John M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrific.

I've used the Ashburton shop a number of times and found them terrific. Friendly crew and a huge range of batteries. I've also bought online and I was very impressed also.

Dushyantha M.
Dushyantha M.Sydney, NSW

Super service

Bought a Varta F21 for Mercedes c250. Shop gave a status report on both batteries in the car. Price is better than all the other suppliers I found on the internet.

Vando
VandoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rude, unhelpful, no after sales care

Clive
Clive

Ordered no info yet

Ordered battery. Two days no info whatsoever. I’ll have to chase them up. Well below service levels offered by other on line retailers. I would try other retailers first. No idea on product as I have no idea when I will get it

Product PurchasedInfinity Primus II PS-8