Verifiedeverydayhomes.com.au

Aleks3 posts
KS B.
KS B.Sydney, NSW

I Recommend everyday home to all of my Friends and College

This is our first home.We had very good experience with these guys. especially with bill and sam. They were very helpful and understanding. from the start to the end of completion. we had stress free and hassle free experience,top quality of workmanship and good quality material, i recommend everyday home to all of my Friends .Thank you very much everyday home really appreciate it. Show details ·  1
Crisanto Carlos
Crisanto Carlos

Excellent Experience with Everyday Homes

On building our first home, we made the right choice going with Everyday Homes. Throughout the whole process we felt supported, especially with the guidance of John and Mersina. As first home buyers, they pointed us in the right direction by giving advice and answering questions making the process easier. If given another opportunity, we would choose to build with Everyday Homes again. Show details ·  1
Dinanath
Dinanath Sydney, NSW

Excellent management and quality product

I have build house and granny flat with Everyday homes Oran Park
Thanks to Mersina who guided us through design of the house and granny to perfectly constructed house
She has help us to choose every small details which we didn’t know
I will definitely recommend Mersina and Everyday Homes  Show details ·  1
Site Admin
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Sachin
SachinSydney, NSW2 posts

Highest level of professionalism and greater understanding of customer needs

Mersina=Every day homes :)
Thank you every day homes for your undivided attention to details while producing a quality home. We were absolutely thrilled with quality when we first walked in to our house.
Now about Mersina,
With my 21 years of experience in customer service with premium automotive brands.
I have no hesitation in recommending Mersina
when it comes designing and getting some futurestic suggestions for your home.
Mersina's immense knowledge and patience has
Helped us achieve what we wanted.
Mersina and John made us to understand, building a house is not only emotional but also commercial value.
Thank you team every day homes.

Best Regards
Sachin  Show details ·  1

Pragathi
PragathiSydney, NSW

Mersina!! Amazing personality+Quality built by Everyday homes

It was an absolutely amazing experience building with Everyday homes. Starting from our Champion and very patient and understanding designer, lovely Mersina to the very friendly John and team. Its been a year now in this new nest of ours, couldn't have asked for a better choice than Everyday homes to be our best option!!

Thank you so very much Mersina and team!! Show details ·  1

Chetan
Chetan

Amazing and beyond expectations

Everyday homes was amazing and exceeded our expectations. Every person from sales to coordinator to admin to supervisor was realistic, friendly and approachable. They answered all our first home buyer questions to ensure we were knowledgeable. This made the first home buying process less stressful. Overall, if your looking for a good team to build a house with, Everyday homes is the way to go. Show details ·  1
Alex Vella
Alex VellaSydney, NSW

A Great Experience- Every Time!

Having built 3 homes though Everyday Homes, two being house and granny flats -attached and detached. I have had nothing but an outstanding experience with the team. Mersina has been extremely helpful, reliable and precise in all aspects, from designing, advising, and prompt responses. Peter our supervisor always has been efficient and extremely helpful. I have, and always will recommend the Everyday Homes team to friends and family.  Show details ·  1
Emma
Emma Sydney, NSW

Mersina..... what a delight!!

Thank you to the team at everyday homes, especially Mersina & Alex. We built with everyday homes almost 4 years ago and couldn’t be happier. Nothing was to hard for mersina and was very prompt with answering my questions. Nothing was ever to hard. Our house has been complete with quality workmanship and couldn’t be happier. The price was very competitive. Working with mersina at everyday homes has made my husband and i’s dream home a reality as first home owners. I couldn’t thank you all enough.  Show details ·  1
Musa Chibowora
Musa ChiboworaSydney, NSW

Thank you, team Everyday Homes!

We had such a positive experience when we built our investment property in Oran Park.
We appreciate the transparency of this team, they gave us no surprises. Thank you Mersina for taking your time explaining the process to us, to Vanessa for taking us through the construction journey, to John and your team for building us a wonderful home. Your houses are of very high quality and we would not hesitate to recommend this team to anyone considering building a new home. You are truly an A team!
 Show details ·  1
Espie
Espie2 posts
sue
sueSydney, NSW2 posts
Prashant S.
Prashant S.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent sales Assistant from Everyday home

We approached the Everyday Home Sales Assistant Mr. Bill while looking for our first home. He was exceptionally great and lead us to our dream house. He was very good with his communication and kept us updated with the house process and also supported through a few hurdles that were along the way. We are extremely happy with Everyday Homes and builders with their assistance.  Show details ·  1
Tewa
TewaSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent Sales Consultant!

Our new home was currently being built by Everyday Homes.
The building process was made so simple and stressless and after choosing the house, it's was altered to suit our budget without fuss and with a great upgrade for our deal.
Mersina and her team are very patient and always willing to help, She looked after us with our sale and takes their time to answer many of our questions without any issues.
we would recommend anyone looking to build talk to Mersina. Show details ·  1
Site Admin
Celia T.
Celia T.

Excellent Builder and Sales Consultant!

Everyday Homes always keeps an eye for quality which can be seen from the finishing of our investment property. We are so pleased with the result and process with the company, and their impressive relationship they can create between them and the client. We would always recommend the company and especially Mersina our Sales Consultant who raises the standard comparing other Sales Consultant. Mersina always doesn't hesitate to answer our questions and is very accommodating. Overall we highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Minh Quan L.
Minh Quan L.2 posts

Mersina Everyday!

I was referred to everyday homes by a friend that has built with them multiple times and now I understand why, mersina is very patient and always willing to help, She looked after me with my sale and I would recommend anyone looking to build talk to mersina before signing. Show details ·  1
Custom Home Builders

Find out how Everyday Homes compares to other Custom Home Builders

josie
josie2 posts
Robert M.
Robert M.Sydney, NSW

Very Happy!

We were very happy with the overall outcome of our finished build. With the help of Everyday homes team we were able to build our family home that we love. No question went un-answered through construction of our build our Supervisor John always got back to us when requested, along with Vanessa in the office she made everything smooth as possible. We have been in our house now for a little over 12mths and quality is exceptional. Very Happy and Thankyou Show details ·  1
Tet K.
Tet K.Sydney, NSW

Top recommendation for house and land package

Currently building my first home with Everyday Homes. I am about to commence construction soon and so far, this company has been amazing! At the first point of contact, the sales representative (Bill) was amazing and has helped me so much to understand the process but also to mitigate any hurdles. Unfortunately I had a lot of issues with financing so Bill and his team worked really hard to make things worked. I honestly could not have asked for a better experience. I can feel the dedication and support from the company. I highly recommend if you are looking to buy a house and land package to consider Everyday Homes. Value for money and great customer experience. Looking forward now to the construction phase of my new home:) Show details ·  1
Maira and George
Maira and George

First Home Buyers, we highly recommend!

As First Home Buyers, we were a little unsure about how this experience would go for us, but we were so lucky to be introduced to Mersina McWhirter. She provided professional advice and helped us find the perfect home for us. Our home is currently been built but we are so happy with Everyday Homes and our experience so far. Can't wait to see the finished product and move in to our home. We highly recommend Everyday Homes to any First Home Buyers like us. Thanks so much! Show details ·  1
86 IngallLoop
86 IngallLoopSydney, NSW2 posts

Everyday Homes = Quality Homes

We have had our investment home for nearly a year now and I would like to express our deepest gratitude to the Everyday Homes team. We purchased our property when the home was nearly completed and the decision was very easy as evidenced by the build quality of the home; from the bones of the construction all the way to the fine finishing touches. I would like to particularly call out the excellent customer service we received from the Everyday homes team. The quality of the home is so obvious that we had our tenants even before the house was fully completed and ready for occupancy. Show details ·  1
Dinesh Nair
Dinesh Nair

2 years on and a happy camper still!!

From the start to finish we had the best team avaiable to us for our 1st home in Australia by Everyday homes. I have heard some horror stories of how some people have sufferred in the hands of builders and I am so glad we chose a trusworthy builder to help us put our drea into reality. 2 years on we hav enot had any issues with our home and all our visitors have admired the fnished product. Show details ·  1
Youkhana . Evoun
Youkhana . EvounSydney, NSW2 posts

Loved every moment of building with everyday homes

Everyday homes are simply the best The manager Sam is very nice person and he is a perfect example of a professional manager . The stuff of everyday homes very helpful and organised . They made every step very simple and easy for me to understand . I was struggling with loan and the manager supported me a lot . I will never forget their kindness . Thanks a lot Show details ·  1
Srey chhoeun
Srey chhoeunSydney, NSW

Wonderful experiences

This is our second home and land package with Everyday homes.
As expected very went smoothly. Our next build definitely with Everyday homes if we can afford another one.
will recommend to anyone anytime
Thank you to the team. Special thank to Alex and Massina McWhirter they are awesome, always provide professional advise! Show details ·  1
Joseph A.
Joseph A.Sydney, NSW

Pleasant Experience to see the transformation from knockout to rebuild!

Thank you to the team for the construction of our our custom home. We are happy with the construction and workmanship. We are also pleased with the focus placed on safety and details. Highly recommend Everyday Homes to anyone who want to build a new home as this was very pleasant journey to us. Show details ·  1
will.nitschke

Lyn
LynSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Happily recommend

For my first home build, I was very impressed with the level of professionalism and assistance during and after the build. I experienced an attention to detail by contractors which was enlightening considering my build was one of many in the suburb.
Thank you Everyday Homes for a great experience. Show details ·  1
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great experience with a great builder!

Our build with everyday homes ran smoothly right from the start till the end!!
We could not be more pleased with the final inspection and there were no hidden costs along the way!!
We highly recommend everyday homes and will definately build with them again!!
The whole team at the office were always so helpful!  Show details ·  1
Garth M.
Garth M.Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

I would highly recommend Everyday Homes to anyone who is looking at building a new home, I have built with them not once but three times because they will accommodate your requirements and every person within the company from sales to construction is an absolute pleasure to deal with. If there is a problem they will go above and beyond to rectify this even after the house is already built. Every now and then you read about people building homes with horror stories. This is definitely not one of those builders, I will continue to use Everyday homes in the future because I know I will get the service, quality and after service unmatched by so many builders out there. Show details ·  1
John
John

Highly recommend

From the very start the sales and design staff worked closely with us to ensure the design and layout was exactly what we wanted for our family home. The pre-construction team kept us up to date with the progress of our home as everything was organised for the construction to begin. This level of care and attention to detail was followed through into construction where our site supervisor went above and beyond to ensure our family home was completed to a high standard and on time. I highly recommend Everyday Homes to family and friends. Show details ·  1