Everyday Homes

Everyday Homes (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Everyday Homes

• Flooring
Tewa
TewaSydney, NSW

Excellent Sales Consultant!

Our new home was currently being built by Everyday Homes.
The building process was made so simple and stressless and after choosing the house, it's was altered to suit our budget without fuss and with a great upgrade for our deal.
Mersina and her team are very patient and always willing to help, She looked after us with our sale and takes their time to answer many of our questions without any issues.
we would recommend anyone looking to build talk to Mersina.

Everyday HomesEveryday Homes

Excellent Builder and Sales Consultant!

Everyday Homes always keeps an eye for quality which can be seen from the finishing of our investment property. We are so pleased with the result and process with the company, and their impressive relationship they can create between them and the client. We would always recommend the company and especially Mersina our Sales Consultant who raises the standard comparing other Sales Consultant. Mersina always doesn't hesitate to answer our questions and is very accommodating. Overall we highly recommend!

Build StageMid-Construction

Minh Quan L.
Minh Quan L.

Mersina Everyday!

I was referred to everyday homes by a friend that has built with them multiple times and now I understand why, mersina is very patient and always willing to help, She looked after me with my sale and I would recommend anyone looking to build talk to mersina before signing.

Build StagePre-Construction
josie
josie

Happy client

Christine K.
Christine K.Sydney, NSW

Amazing home

From the very beginning Everyday Homes has been great. The staff are friendly and efficient. I was included at every stage of the build. It was with extreme pleasure I received my keys today. The whole process of building my home has gone smoothly and has exceeded my expectations. Thank you Everyday homes

Dear Christine,
It was an absolute pleasure building for you, and we are so glad that we have exceeded your expectations. May you now enjoy making your house your home. All the very best Christine.
Sincerely,
The team at Everyday Homes

Robert M.
Robert M.Sydney, NSW

Very Happy!

We were very happy with the overall outcome of our finished build. With the help of Everyday homes team we were able to build our family home that we love. No question went un-answered through construction of our build our Supervisor John always got back to us when requested, along with Vanessa in the office she made everything smooth as possible. We have been in our house now for a little over 12mths and quality is exceptional. Very Happy and Thankyou

Dear Robert,
We are so happy that after 12months in living in your beautiful home you can say that the quality is exceptional, thank you so much. Continue loving your home and making wonderful memories in it.
Sincerely,

Tet K.
Tet K.Sydney, NSW

Top recommendation for house and land package

Currently building my first home with Everyday Homes. I am about to commence construction soon and so far, this company has been amazing! At the first point of contact, the sales representative (Bill) was amazing and has helped me so much to understand the process but also to mitigate any hurdles. Unfortunately I had a lot of issues with financing so Bill and his team worked really hard to make things worked. I honestly could not have asked for a better experience. I can feel the dedication and support from the company. I highly recommend if you are looking to buy a house and land package to consider Everyday Homes. Value for money and great customer experience. Looking forward now to the construction phase of my new home:)

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

First Home Buyers, we highly recommend!

As First Home Buyers, we were a little unsure about how this experience would go for us, but we were so lucky to be introduced to Mersina McWhirter. She provided professional advice and helped us find the perfect home for us. Our home is currently been built but we are so happy with Everyday Homes and our experience so far. Can't wait to see the finished product and move in to our home. We highly recommend Everyday Homes to any First Home Buyers like us. Thanks so much!

Build StageMid-Construction

Everyday Homes = Quality Homes

We have had our investment home for nearly a year now and I would like to express our deepest gratitude to the Everyday Homes team. We purchased our property when the home was nearly completed and the decision was very easy as evidenced by the build quality of the home; from the bones of the construction all the way to the fine finishing touches. I would like to particularly call out the excellent customer service we received from the Everyday homes team. The quality of the home is so obvious that we had our tenants even before the house was fully completed and ready for occupancy.

Find out how Everyday Homes compares to other Home Builders

2 years on and a happy camper still!!

From the start to finish we had the best team avaiable to us for our 1st home in Australia by Everyday homes. I have heard some horror stories of how some people have sufferred in the hands of builders and I am so glad we chose a trusworthy builder to help us put our drea into reality. 2 years on we hav enot had any issues with our home and all our visitors have admired the fnished product.

Youkhana . Evoun
Youkhana . EvounSydney, NSW

Loved every moment of building with everyday homes

Everyday homes are simply the best The manager Sam is very nice person and he is a perfect example of a professional manager . The stuff of everyday homes very helpful and organised . They made every step very simple and easy for me to understand . I was struggling with loan and the manager supported me a lot . I will never forget their kindness . Thanks a lot

Dear Evoun,
Thank you so much for putting your trust in us, in return we were able to help you. We are so happy of your outcome and we wish you and your family all the very best today and always.

Srey chhoeun
Srey chhoeunSydney, NSW

Wonderful experiences

This is our second home and land package with Everyday homes.
As expected very went smoothly. Our next build definitely with Everyday homes if we can afford another one.
will recommend to anyone anytime
Thank you to the team. Special thank to Alex and Massina McWhirter they are awesome, always provide professional advise!

Dear Srey,
Thank you so much for choosing to purchase with us for the second time. We are so happy you are happy, and would love to provide you with your third Everyday Home in the future. All the very best.

Joseph A.
Joseph A.Sydney, NSW

Pleasant Experience to see the transformation from knockout to rebuild!

Thank you to the team for the construction of our our custom home. We are happy with the construction and workmanship. We are also pleased with the focus placed on safety and details. Highly recommend Everyday Homes to anyone who want to build a new home as this was very pleasant journey to us.

Dear Joseph,
Thank you so much for choosing us for your knock-down rebuild. We are so happy you found this journey pleasant, and that you are happy. All the very best.

will.nitschke
will.nitschkeSydney, NSW

No complaints, Good Outcome.

Dear Will,
Thank you so much for your honestly and we are extremely happy and humbled you chose us for your third build. Congratulations, and we hope to be your fourth choice also.

Wonderful Experience

Dear Silvia
Thank you greatly for your honest and thorough feedback. We are so happy to hear that your overall experience with us was wonderful, and we look forward to the next build with you!

Lyn
LynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happily recommend

For my first home build, I was very impressed with the level of professionalism and assistance during and after the build. I experienced an attention to detail by contractors which was enlightening considering my build was one of many in the suburb.
Thank you Everyday Homes for a great experience.

Everyday HomesEveryday Homes

Great experience with a great builder!

Our build with everyday homes ran smoothly right from the start till the end!!
We could not be more pleased with the final inspection and there were no hidden costs along the way!!
We highly recommend everyday homes and will definately build with them again!!
The whole team at the office were always so helpful!

Dear Melissa
Thank you immensely for your feedback. We are so happy to hear everything met your expectations, and we look forward to your next build!

Garth M.
Garth M.Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

I would highly recommend Everyday Homes to anyone who is looking at building a new home, I have built with them not once but three times because they will accommodate your requirements and every person within the company from sales to construction is an absolute pleasure to deal with. If there is a problem they will go above and beyond to rectify this even after the house is already built. Every now and then you read about people building homes with horror stories. This is definitely not one of those builders, I will continue to use Everyday homes in the future because I know I will get the service, quality and after service unmatched by so many builders out there.

Dear Garth
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so grateful to have built for you on three occasions, and we look forward to working with you on your next project!

Highly recommend

From the very start the sales and design staff worked closely with us to ensure the design and layout was exactly what we wanted for our family home. The pre-construction team kept us up to date with the progress of our home as everything was organised for the construction to begin. This level of care and attention to detail was followed through into construction where our site supervisor went above and beyond to ensure our family home was completed to a high standard and on time. I highly recommend Everyday Homes to family and friends.

Dear John
Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy you have been able to highly recommend us to your family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Everyday Homes