Listing monitored by Everyday Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

First home buyers

My partner and I built our first property with Everyday Homes. We are blown away by the amazing service we received as well as the quality of our build. Sam gave us all the information we needed as first home buyers, always talked us through any concerns and provided solutions immediately to any minor issues. His team were all easy to deal with and made the process a smooth one. The build had a lot of inclusions which you wouldn’t get from other companies and we could move into the home straight away without needing to organise blinds, alarms, driveway etc. We would like to thank Sam and his team at Everyday Homes and we would definitely recommend building with them.

Steve h.
Steve h.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and workmanship from start to finish

I can not recommend Every day homes enough, they provided 5star service through the whole experience from bill in sales all the way through to John the construction manager and everybody in between. They built a top quality house at a very reasonable price and if I build another house every day homes will be top of my list

Dear Steve,
Thank you so much for your very kind words. We are so glad you enjoyed the whole experience from start to end, and we would love to build again for you one day.
Thank you, from all of us at Everyday Homes,

Mikaela
MikaelaSydney, NSW

Amazing Home!

Everyday Homes definitely did a fantastic job and I am so amazed with the outcome! The staff were so supportive and assisted me every step of the way. If I had to do this again I would have no hesitation in choosing Everyday Homes and would recommend them to anyone.

Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.Sydney, NSW

Very happy with my new home!

The experience of buying and building my new home with Everyday Homes was managed well and the process overall was very smooth. The workmanship and finishes on my house were all high quality throughout. Any questions or concerns I had were handled professionally and actioned in a timely manner. The final cost was was very close to the estimated costs and there were no issues in this regard. I would highly recommend the Everyday Homes team.

Prakash D
Prakash DSydney, NSW

Honest : The way I like it.

Hi, I recently built with Everyday homes. It was a simple easy process. A good thing about them which I liked was there were no hidden charges which a lot of builders slide in after the contract is signed. The quality of workmanship was as specified. During the construction there was a problem (not due to me). The owner Sam listened to the problem, how it happened, gave us a couple of choices. He gave us his word that he would respect our decision and kept his word even though it would have cost him more. This speaks volume about the integrity of the company.
In conclusion, if I need to build again, Everyday Homes will be my first port of call.

Beyond Happy

Damien
Damien Sydney, NSW

Simply the best!

I highly recommend Everyday Homes! The quality and finish of my new home is immaculate and I love my new home. Special thanks to Bill and all of the Everyday Homes team for being professional, friendly, and providing support and timely advice on all questions throughout the journey. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, or a better home, with Everyday Homes!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Very impressed- Highly recommend

I would not hesitate in recommending Everyday Homes to anyone building a new home. The team were professional, friendly and made the entire building process as easy as possible. The expertise of the construction supervisor, Brendan and knowledge of the office staff made me feel confident that I would receive a high quality home and I am very impressed with the result, quality of the workmanship was great. There were no noteable issues in the process of building and any questions I asked were answered promptly and well.

Highly recommended, 10/10!

I trusted Everyday Homes to build my first home, and couldn’t have asked for a better experience. The whole process was smooth and pain free. The build was well managed and received outstanding customer service and support from employees. I also loved the touch of the ‘Home Client Portal’ which allowed me to stay up to date and view photos of the latest progression.

Would build with them Again

Guided me throughout the entire process, kept clear communication lines with myself, and were always there to answer any questions that I had. I had no idea what I was doing but Everyday homes took the time to explain everything to me and keep me up to date throughout the entire build process

Antonella M
Antonella MSydney, NSW

Great job!

We are grateful to our builder for the construction of our single storey home.
The quality of materials and attention to details are the highlights.
Constant updates on the portal showed us the progress of construction.
Communication with our Construction Coordinator was always prompt.
We strongly recommend to build with Everyday Homes.

Dear Jonathan,
Thank you so much for your gratitude and honest feedback, and we are extremely thankful that you strongly recommend to build with Everyday Homes. We hope we can build for you again one day.
From the team at Everyday Homes.

qbelcina888

Amazing team!

KS B.
KS B.Sydney, NSW

I Recommend everyday home to all of my Friends and College

This is our first home.We had very good experience with these guys. especially with bill and sam. They were very helpful and understanding. from the start to the end of completion. we had stress free and hassle free experience,top quality of workmanship and good quality material, i recommend everyday home to all of my Friends .Thank you very much everyday home really appreciate it.

Excellent Experience with Everyday Homes

On building our first home, we made the right choice going with Everyday Homes. Throughout the whole process we felt supported, especially with the guidance of John and Mersina. As first home buyers, they pointed us in the right direction by giving advice and answering questions making the process easier. If given another opportunity, we would choose to build with Everyday Homes again.

Dear Crisanto,
We are so happy that you feel that you made the right choice going with us as first home buyers. We would love to build for you again as 2nd home owners.
Sincerely,