2EveryPlate

2,355 reviews
Alison O'Dwyer
Alison O'Dwyer2 posts

Great

Arrives all packed well, my kids love the dishes and it's easy and well priced Show details ·  1
Mandy S.
Mandy S.South East Queensland, QLD

My Opinion

Generally, the food is very good, we have found that tomatoes that come are not usable straight away though and we have to wait several days for them to ripen more...there are too many meals that use sweet potato and carrots as well and too much use garlic rice so we omit the garlic now...also we never order the fish as would never eat Basa, maybe if you did some with Hoki or whiting we may consider it...we also don't eat beef sausages and wish you would have pork ones sometimes as a protein switch. Show details ·  1
Hilly1967
Hilly1967Far North Queensland, QLD3 posts

We Love Every Plate

The meal sizes are great, the food is always fresh, the variety is refreshing. Show details ·  1
Patch17
Patch17Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

I'm a fan - mostly

For the most part, I have been very happy with EveryPlate. It suits my needs perfectly. Recently, I have noticed that the recipes repeat rather more regularly than I think is reasonable. Also, the fresh ingredients (mostly vegies) are pretty monotonous and their quality has been a bit up and down. But for now I'll stick with them. Beats having to think up meal plans and buying to suit. Show details ·  1
Debbie M.
Debbie M.Southwest, VIC2 posts

So Convenient

Fresh ingredients, easy meals to prepare and less time (and money) spent at the supermarket. Show details ·  1
Meg C.
Meg C.South East Queensland, QLD

Shocking

It was okay up until I started receiving the absolute worst quality ingredients. Carrots were ALWAYS floppy and unusable. Chicken has been off upon arrival for the past 2 weeks and has given me bad food poisoning. I'm just glad my daughter didn't eat it. When I contacted them, they couldn't cancel my upcoming box OR give me a refund for it. Even though I'm now sick because of their food and require time off work. They have become incredibly unreliable Show details
Steph D.
Steph D.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Average experience

The meals are easy to follow. There are not too many GF or DF options. And the veggies do go off quickly - they’re not super fresh. It is nice to try new ideas though. Show details
Phil G
Phil GDarling Downs, QLD

Quick easy meals that are healthy

The meals are delicious and there is a good variety. It takes the guess work out of meal planning and shopping. If there are any problems, they are sorted out quickly and easily. The price is very reasonable. Show details ·  1
ashley L.
ashley L.North Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Creative food box!

Love the creative meals! I've had so much fun making new recipes Show details ·  1
Anaiah
Anaiah

Shady Billing Practices

They billed me without me actually placing an order. And tried to bill me for two weeks at once? I’m on disability and every dollar counts. It really financially messed me up. Customer service could explain what happened and refunded me but left my profile there and it was set to bill again! I’m fuming. I’ll NEVER do business with this company. Show details
Donna
DonnaGulgong7 posts

It’s a win win for me!!!

Most of the meals I have had I have loved. The ones I haven’t are because of my own personal tastes. The portions are a good size and the food is fresh. We have been eating much better since buying EveryPlate and my food bill has actually gone down. It’s a win win for me! Show details ·  1
Glenn
GlennSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Frustrated

No matter how often I request they leave my box in a covered area they continue to leave it in the sun. I'm on the verge of going elsewhere. Show details
Not Happy Jan
Not Happy JanSydney, NSW4 posts

When a refund is a credit

I cancelled my subscription. Or so I thought. Noticed bank charge, contacted them, told them to cancel and asked for refund on box that I didn't order. Instead of refund gave me a credit to use if I came back. That's a credit not a refund. Rather lose $57 than resubscribe.
AimeeScott
AimeeScott2 posts

save your time on meal planning and shopping!

Everyplate is easily the most budget friendly meal kit delivered to your home. We find the meals to be fairly bland, and very repetitive. From time to time we have missing ingredients or non ripe veggies, but this is ALWAYS quickly resolved with a credit to our account. We would love to see more variety in meal choices and more veggies such as cauliflower, broccoli, additions to burgers such as pineapple or beetroot, ect ect. We add pickles, cheese, carrot, cucumbers and dressings to our salads, as just mixed lettuce and tomato gets boring real quick!
Customer service is 10/10 though!! Show details ·  1
Nirosh Corera
Nirosh CoreraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Budget Friendly meals

Pros: Budget friendly meals, neatly packed boxes & fairly fresh ingredients.
Cons: Smaller selection of meals when compared to HelloFresh and all the red-meats provided are quite fatty cuts. Show details ·  1
Barbara E.
Barbara E.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great food

Great selection of food and well priced. I can change the meals I don't like for others. Show details ·  1

faw47n
faw47n

sarah
sarahCentral Queensland, QLD3 posts

It’s just convenient

It makes things easy when busy. But I hate the additional fee for some meals and most of the chicken meals are the same on repeat. It’s just convenient Show details
Felicia B.
Felicia B.

Simplify life, save money

Recipes are always easy to follow and food is delicious. Saves me $$ and shopping with no food wastage. Makes life easier around work too. Show details ·  1
Linden and Vicki
Linden and Vicki

Overall pretty happy

Very good re meal variety and delivery - no complaints. Almost all meals are tasty and filling, without being too much (or too little). Occasional mistake (wrong meal-sheet once, latest shipment had a bag of rice split-open and half the rice scattered in the box, and my floor!), but apart from that pretty happy with the service. Show details ·  1
Mandy
MandyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good honest food

Good easy to follow recipes with food the whole family enjoys Show details ·  1
Katrina
Katrina2 posts

Recommended!

Tasty meals that are easy to prepare. The ingredients are all in the box and instructions easy to follow. Very economical.
I wish they introduced new recipes more frequently though. Show details ·  1
Christine D.
Christine D.

Great meals, disgusting carrots

Nearly every meal is 5 out of 5. Very easy and quick to cook and taste amazing. The biggest problem is freshness of your carrots. I have to buy my own carrots, because the ones that are provided are always soft and bendy. Quiet frankly you should be ashamed of the carrots you provide, as there would be no goodness left in them Show details ·  1
Larry
Larry

Terrible service

This is my second attempt to order meal box from EVERY PLATE & again FAILED!

Each time customer service takes no responsibility & says it was my error providing no street number.
(If that was the case why didn't Easy Plate contact me via email or phone for confirmation of address??)

No replacement box sent out.
Easy Plate attempted charging me today for next weeks box.
No refund offered or given

Annoying, unprofessional service Show details

Yvonne T
Yvonne TIllawarra, NSW

Meals are olala

Meals are easy to cook, easy on the purse strings, takes the thinking out of 'whats for dinner', oh and they are yummy and enough to fill the tummy Show details ·  1
Sharra V.
Sharra V.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Too much tomato foods

The quality of the foods has been good, fresh and the recipes relatively easy to make and replicate. I find there are too many options that have tomato in them however. Show details ·  1

Nicola W.
Nicola W.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great tasting meals if you have the time to make them

Great value for money. The meat is always good quality and the flavours of the meals are great. I always find though that it's better having two people preparing the meals as there always seem to be two components going on that are best done at the same time. If you don't have the second person, preparation can take a fair while. Show details ·  1
afshin k.
afshin k.

Mostly great, but some issues with ingredients

EveryPlate recipes are delicious and easy to follow. We have used a different meal kit in the past and we much prefer EveryPlate. However, I can only rate four stars as one box was missing ingredients, and our most recent box contained chicken that was off when I opened it - 2 days before the expiry date. Our food was put away in a timely manner and the other meat in the box was totally fine. Show details ·  1
TROY
TROYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
Jodie M.
Jodie M.3 posts

Extras for lunch

Works well for the two of us, we order four serves in our box, two for dinner and take the leftovers for lunch, we save money buy not having to buy lunches. Love the variety of choices and we have tried some new foods that we probably wouldn’t have before getting EveryPlate. Show details ·  1
RobbieW36
RobbieW36Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

100% worth it

The recipes are easy, the quality of the food fantastic and there's loads of variety and options to swap. The best food delivery service I have used to date. Show details ·  1
Sascha F.
Sascha F.

Everyday my number 1

Everyplate is the most economical, quick, easy meal plan. I have had Marley Spoon, Hello Fresh but Everyplate is my number 1. The packaging is less the recipes are simple, tasty and just what you want midweek. It is best for the budget too im sure because its not pretentious just goid simple food. I will be getting it for a long time to come. Show details ·  1
Ben
BenSydney, NSW3 posts

Early days but all good so far

Very easy to order, skip weeks, change meals etc. Really impressed by quality of the ingredients, the meat in particular is excellent. The recipes are very quick, easy and tasty with plenty of food. Show details ·  1
Giorgio R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

I would like a refund of my order

I have paid for my order, and I have not received my order. Show details
Giorgio R.

I have paid for my order, and I have not received my order. I like a refund

Allan M.
Allan M.3 posts

Why wait for uber eats. Save money. Cook yourself

Very easy to prepare and cook. Quick meals that are full of flavour. Show details ·  1
Wendy
Wendy2 posts

Chicken in a hurry

Fresh food fast and easy menu to follow and cook tastes great Show details ·  1

sharyn
sharyn

Lot box

My very first order did not arrive. I received a text to say it had however it was my flatmates box that had arrived. When I called to sort it out, the customer service rep was unable to locate my box. They eventually agreed to provide me with credit however I had to call again as this credit has been split over numerous weeks, rather than crediting me up front. The customer service reps I dealt with were great, however I got the sense logistics are not as well organised as they should be. Show details
burrowssuzanne
burrowssuzannePerth, WA3 posts

Food ok not enough GF options for me

Food that weve been able to order has been good but not enough GF options so we have to keep skipping orders. I have been trying to cancel my account but finding this extremely difficult, instructions on bot chat inaccurate, the method provided by the bot to cancel the account doesn't actually exist IRL?!
I'm going to have to cancel my CC to cancel t subscription/account so I dont get sent and charged for a box of "automatically selected" food I cant eat which is infuriating.
There is no way to remove my CC details either.
All up not a great subscription if you have food allergies like Coeliacs or if you don't like faffing around trying to cancel it. Show details
anralusa
anralusaIllawarra, NSW32 posts

Basic But so far but delicious

We tried Every Plate because Hello fresh was slipping so we tried something else. Every Plate is to Aldi What Hello Fresh is to Woollies. It’s not as fancy as HF but it’s been delicious so far. It’s pretty basic but delicious Show details ·  1
Maza
MazaSydney, NSW6 posts

Great for my family

Good meals quick and easy, makes my family eat veggies Show reply