Everything Australian Online store

Everything Australian Online store

See the Best Camping Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Customer Service

Ordered some boots. They were too big for me, sent them back as a return and it was a very smooth process - no questions asked, they accepted them back. Really built trust in their company for me. I will certainly be shopping with them in the future.

Camille C.

Camille C.Hunter Region, NSW

Wanted to love it, but no.

I wanted to purchase a pair of Blundstone 585 from Everything Australian because the price was better than everywhere else and I had read great reviews online. I ordered my pair, expecting it to leave the warehouse within 5 business days as stated by the company. After 12 days and no email to confirm my order had been dispatched, I called the company to verify and to find out that my boots were out of stock and would only be restocked in 2 months. I can understand that, but I must admit that I was pretty frustrated that no one had called me to let me know the situation and that I had to call myself to find out. Now I have lost so much time getting these boots that I wanted for a trip. Just disappointing.

Starlight

StarlightHeywood

Disaster overted.

Was initially a little worried about purchasing the akubra hat online and as I wasn't sure of the size, I went for larger.Turned out that because I selected size 62, it was going to take up to 3 mths to come from the factory.I didn't realise this and was nervously awaiting the parcel, (wanting to intercept it before my husband got wind of his birthday gift)...I emailed the store late on a Wednesday night and received a call and email the following day.A solution suggested and The Boss, Akubra, sz 61 was posted express and amazingly I received it by Friday.(Disaster overted).Husband's birthday was Saturday and he looks great in his new hat...Thanks heaps!