Everything Australian Online store

Everything Australian Online store

4.4

Boot's

Order Blundstone Boot.
They were on my feet with in 4 days.
So happy with them and the free gift as well.
Which came at a good time as son 21st is coming up.

Really helpful customer service

Everything Australian are always super helpful with product info. Their technical knowledge is unbeatable and overall service is top-notch. Great prices and fast delivery.
One of my favourite online stores for Christmas shopping!
A+++

Great products and even better service

I love this shop. Just bought my self an Akubra Tablelands Hat in Brown Olive and it's perfect. I was very nervous when buying my first Akubra but I was in such good hands.
Great products and even better service.
Thanks Guys!

Camping Shops

Find out how Everything Australian Online store compares to other Camping Shops

jibbit

jibbitperth

great gear

I have bought many things from this store they are great its Australian and they may be a little bit higher prices but there hats and other stuff are worth it

Excellent service; a ‘go-to’ online work boots store

This store always does the right thing. I sent my order back for a refund as I got the right size and reordered another pair and my money was sent back into my account without me having to chase after it, worry about anything, or ask about it. Didn’t even have to file a return form or anything, just my order slip that came with the delivery and everything else was taken care of. Very genuine and understanding staff over the phone when I had concerns about ordering the wrong size. They instructed me with options on what to do and guided me in the right direction. Smooth, and product arrives quickly in the mail. A very, truly well trusted, professional Australian store!

Matt Leon

Matt LeonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Product Quality and Great Service

I always shop here for top quality work boots. They offer good old fashioned friendly service, they stock quality Aussie brands and their prices are great!
They stock a good range of Steel Blue Boot and Redback Boots of which I purchase both.
A+++

Michael J.

Michael J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Service and Best Prices

This is my favourite place to shop online. They sell quality products at the best prices. Their service is friendly and knowledgeable as they know everything about leather boots and Akubra Hats. They also send orders out quick.
Love this shop!

GMc

GMcCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Poor customer service

Ordered some boots online, apparently they listed them at the wrong price so they cancelled our order without honouring the sale, be careful with these guys as customer service appears to be lacking.

Great Customer Service

Ordered some boots. They were too big for me, sent them back as a return and it was a very smooth process - no questions asked, they accepted them back. Really built trust in their company for me. I will certainly be shopping with them in the future.

Camping Shops

Find out how Everything Australian Online store compares to other Camping Shops

Camille C.

Camille C.Hunter Region, NSW

Wanted to love it, but no.

I wanted to purchase a pair of Blundstone 585 from Everything Australian because the price was better than everywhere else and I had read great reviews online. I ordered my pair, expecting it to leave the warehouse within 5 business days as stated by the company. After 12 days and no email to confirm my order had been dispatched, I called the company to verify and to find out that my boots were out of stock and would only be restocked in 2 months. I can understand that, but I must admit that I was pretty frustrated that no one had called me to let me know the situation and that I had to call myself to find out. Now I have lost so much time getting these boots that I wanted for a trip. Just disappointing.

Starlight

StarlightHeywood

Disaster overted.

Was initially a little worried about purchasing the akubra hat online and as I wasn't sure of the size, I went for larger.Turned out that because I selected size 62, it was going to take up to 3 mths to come from the factory.I didn't realise this and was nervously awaiting the parcel, (wanting to intercept it before my husband got wind of his birthday gift)...I emailed the store late on a Wednesday night and received a call and email the following day.A solution suggested and The Boss, Akubra, sz 61 was posted express and amazingly I received it by Friday.(Disaster overted).Husband's birthday was Saturday and he looks great in his new hat...Thanks heaps!