Everything Australian

Everything Australian (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store

4.5

Victor

Victorsydney

Item has not arrived, credit card has been charged. No communication

Order an item online. Dispatch time noted on the website 1-2 days. after 11 days item still hasn't arrived.
Company ignores emails and no communication possible.

Rich

RichGold Coast

It's when things go wrong you find out if anyone's any good

Any out fit is good when there are no hiccups. Bought a product that had a manufacturing issue, company dealt with it courteously and promptly. Would happily recommend this seller and would buy from them again. I'd even recommend the product I bought which had the fault, they're nice boots just a case of bad luck I think.

Frankie

FrankieAlburry

Great product and great service!

I bought the Rossi 4015 boot last month. The product looks and feels great, but what I like the most about the experience with Everything Australian is the great service. Their products are cheaper than in most stores and shipping is very fast.

Camping Shops

Find out how Everything Australian compares to other Camping Shops

Wow cheaper, quicker delivery. perfect

Bought blundstone black (square toe) dress boots. Cheaper than absolutely everyone !! Fast cheap delivery. My no. 1 fave shopping site

So Happy!!!

So Happy with the level of service I have always received from this outlet!.. Professional and always have the best stock!.. Will keep coming back!..

Top Quality Products & Fast Delivery

Bought off this site many times. Great range of Aussie brands. They respond fast to my emails and make shopping online simple.
Keep up the good work!
Scoota

Ian L

Ian LMelbourne

Purchased online in the afternoon, items arrived the next day. All high quality, very happy with service and would highly recommend.

Excellent service

Online purchase from UK was faster and cheaper than buying from UK stockist the service was excellent and I would definitely recommended to anyone.

FAST DELIVERY A+++

Everything Australian would have to be the fastest online store I've shopped with. My order was delivered in 2 days!!! And the service throughout the whole shopping experience was very helpful. Great quality products to top it all off. I will definitely be back soon.
Thanks guys

Camping Shops

Find out how Everything Australian compares to other Camping Shops

Selina

SelinaMelbourne

Amazing service and genuine high-quality Uggs without the ridiculous pricetag!

I ordered some Uggs online and they were on my doorstep the next day! When I realised Id ordered the wrong size I panicked and asked if I could swap them and they were more than willing to help me out. Thanks to Sam and the team I encountered a no fuss, super-fast, super-friendly service as well as some high-quality sheepskin Uggs for a bargain!

Vinnie Marbel

Vinnie Marbel

The Best Prices & Very Helpful

I love their range, especially their wide selection of Akubra hats. Fast delivery and great service. My hats are always packed with care, they clearly take the time to insure items always arrive in impeccable condition. My last hat was the Akubra Stylemaster it’s even better than I hoped. I will definitely be back.

Fantastic Service, Products & Prices

I have been buying my boots and hats from these guys for years. The team there is always extremely helpful, they answer my emails quickly and always keep me informed. I always receive my orders in a timely manner and every time my gear arrives in prefect condition. To top it of their prices are fantastic.
Cheers
Tony Rey

Horrendous service

I ordered two pairs of boots, both said to be in stock. I got an email saying one set was there, the other wasn't available for a couple of weeks but they would send one pair and hold off on the other pair. I got the first pair and didn't hear anything for over 4 months. Then out of the blue, my credit card gets charged and the other pair arrived, no correspondence at all. I didn't even need the boots by then. I tried them again a bit later, similar experience with the site saying something was in stock when it wasn't. It just has the feeling of a business being run on the side by a punter who doesn't put any time into it and doesn't get it.

All facets of the service. I rate it as my worst online shopping experience, including eBay.