eVitamins

eVitamins (page 2 of 7)

Ozijules

Ozijules

Good product

I have used this product for some time now and find it promotes a good night's sleep and no problems that
I am aware of.

RuthC

RuthC

Shipping Costs to Australia expensive.

Items are reasonably priced, however when incorporating the shipping cost to Australia it make the items expensive to buy.
Otherwise I find shopping with eVitamins a very good store with some good special deals and an excellent range of products, shipping time is acceptable for the distance to Australia.

Great product!

It was easy to find what I was looking for and the process of shopping and shipping/ checkout was effortless..

Top notch service

Easy site to navigate and find what I wanted to purchase. Was picked and dispatched same day and arrived in the time frame advised. Will definitely be a return customer.

Good service pays results

As a former customer service manager and a returning customer imagine my surprise to be the recipient of first class service, again.. Fast efficient and courteous, just the way it should be.. Your product is available at a reasonable price and I find it works well for me. Shipping time is well acceptable considering the distances involved.. Well done keep up the excellent work.. " I shall return " ..

Review collected in partnership with eVitamins

Easy to navigate website. Product I wanted not available in Australia. Picked and packed same day I purchased. Delivery within timeframe advised. Will be a returning customer.

product that works!

I have used this product for several years to control bladder infections and found it to be very effective.It is easy to order on-line by just clicking reorder on the last invoice. It is always dispatched promptly and reaches me in Australia in about 14 days. I would recommend this product to anyone who has recurrent bladder infections.

Russell Oslington

Russell OslingtonKillarney Vale

So far, so good.

eVitamins had the product I required at a reasonable price. Shipping cost from U.S. to Australia was acceptable.
Products arrived in good condition & in the expected time.

Perfect product, quick delivery

E vitamins have a great product range and great service, fast delivery to Australia. I rate them 5 stars. Much cheaper than Australia and they work well.

Find out how eVitamins compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

at the moment i am only buying copper tablets as i cant do with out them

it was very easy to find exactly what i wanted it was very well laid out and very easy to navigate, not like some web sites that have no idea how to set there store up properly, the quality is very high and i am very pleased with it

EmJay

EmJayMelbourne

Can't Fault It

I've bought through eVitamins before. As a returning customer, the process is even easier. My order arrived super quick, so I'm super happy. Keep up the good work.

Pip

PipSouth Australia

Great Product for my Bird

My avian vet prescribed this to slow the ovulation process down in my female bird since egg laying was endangering her health. Raspberry Leaf Extract is used for this purpose both human and non-human species (e.g: horses, birds). You can't buy it here in Australia and it's cheaper on E-vitamins than it is at the vet's.

I'm quite happy with it and think it does its job well.

The ordering process on E-Vitamins is easy, postage rates are fair and considering it comes from the US postage times are quite reasonable.

Audrey Lhomme

Audrey LhommeNoble Park

Great quality of products and prompt processing of order

Greatly impressed with quality of the life extension melatonin which my mum needed. It has helped her tremendously for her sleep. Service was also very prompt.

Great Experience

A very easy and user friendly website with a great range of products. Product arrived in perfect condition and a timely manner and was exactly as described. I will definitely be using eVitamins again!

Review collected in partnership with eVitamins

I am happy if I get the goods in due time

I am happy with the products and service, but found the website a little bit difficult in that I had difficulty updating my billing address, which the company attended to efficiently after I notified them of this. Thank you.

drumcat

drumcat

Easy ordering process

The eVitamins store was easy to use, locate the products, and make the purchase. The fulfilment was really fast. However, given the delivery is an international one, I have not yet received my product, although I expect it to arrive in a timely manner provided its not held in customs ;-)

Excellent to deal with

Excellent to deal with - response to my complaint was prompt, fair, and competently dealt with. Have no hesitation in recommending the service.

good and responsive experience

I have only used the sight a few times so far, but have found the product quickly and the whole process a good experience. Thank you.

Great products

Online I have been buying from evitamins for a couple of years they are reliable a price competitive and I will keep buying from them

Great Product !

It was an Online purchase.
Good website.
The whole process was self explanatory and easy to follow.
Good range of products.