eVitamins (page 4 of 7)

Very quick to post out excellent

Haven’t received my item yet because I only ordered it yesterday, but they have already processed my order and its in the mail Wow

good supplements

acerola vitamin 'c are very good product and price is excellent, will buy in the future, also ordering process is easy,
thanks B

Honest Policy

Honest PolicySydney, NSW

Will order from you again!

Very happy! My purchase arrived, without having to wait too long for it. Ordered the 6th of March and delivered on 23rd March.
I was unsure how long it would take having to be delivered to Australia. Will happily order from you again.

binkagal

binkagalMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Quick, easy and good product

The online ordering process was easy. Delivery was quite fast considering my location (regional - slow mail service here). Supplements were in a plain satchel - all items arrived in good condition and as ordered.

EmJay

EmJayMelbourne

Easy Ordering

The order process was super simple, and the tracking has been great so far. The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is because I'm in the middle of the shipping process.

Good

Easy to order online, and easy to find what I am looking for, thanks. However, there is still a bit of uncertainty about the product itself and when it will arrive.

John Gnezdiloff

John GnezdiloffSouth East Queensland, QLD

On line Purchase

Order was processed expeditiously, tracking capability was excellent with all steps of the delivery covered in detail.
No problems with packaging and address labelling.

Lynnette Pratley

Lynnette PratleyIllawarra, NSW

Great value for the price.

To buy this product in Australia would cost a great deal more and I think everyone is conscious of good value for their dollars.

Review collected in partnership with eVitamins

Excellent service, but the product review team should hold off until the customer knows whether the

I ordered a product to be sent to Australia. Postage was expensive but it arrived promptly.

What I didn't like was that immediately after I ordered the item, long before it arrived, I received emails nagging at me to review the service. I ordered the same product again and the same thing happened. Give it a week or ten days before you ask for reviews!

Ease of use

This product isn't available in Australia. Evitamins make it so easy to order and have it delivered. It always arrives on time and in good condition.

Roney Rajan

Roney Rajanadelaide

Perfect and fabulous

Good service and medicine required was readily available. Service was prompt and satisfying. Length of waiting was prompt as well. Recommend others to choose.

Karen Tohver

Karen TohverAdelaide

Great value for money

Wide range of products to select from and I was able to easily find my preferred items. I live in Australia and service is prompt. Perhaps please include a reminder that the US date system is used in promotions to avoid confusion or an error.

April 21st 2018 Update: fast and efficient

Quite a good, efficient service overall. The only place where I can find specific products that I cannot find elsewhere, even globally! Reasonable prices too. Rewards have a short time period and expire by the time I process a new order. It would be great if there is greater flexibility with this due to the typical pattern of my ordering cycle.

beap

beapTasmania

Slowish but okay

I shop,here as they have a product I want. As they call themselves e vitamins australia, i was disappointed to find they are in the US. Shippping is a bit expensive and so very slow. And I wonder what will happen when we will need to pay GST. But these are small problems as long as the products arrive.

Great to deal with

Wide range of products at very competitive prices. Easy to navigate website. Fast shipping at a very good price - with tracking! Excellent communication ie order confirmation, shipping notification.

Good product....

I just received this yesterday and have only used it a few times. However it makes my skin feel smooth and soft and I'm sure that it will be even bett with prolonged use.
Product was received in good condition and I didn't have to wait too long even although I live in Australia..... Thank you.....

Gaye Lgough

Gaye LgoughHobart, TAS

Quite happy

I re-ordered a Vitamin E product I had bought previously and was surprised I could only order 6 units - I would have liked 10 but it wouldn't let me order them.

so far so good

the site is easy to use and the product selection vast; overall the experience is very good.I haven't received the product yet so can't rate any higher

Vanessa

VanessaSydney

Fantastic!

The items I purchased were not available in Australia so was pleased that I found them online at eVitamins.
The shipping was very fast and I am very happy with my purchase.

Very good

Quick and easy - I've got I wanted when I wanted it. I am from Australia and this product is not available here - thank you eVitamins

Frank Wearne

Frank WearneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

These particular vitamins were a significant help.

My 93 year old friend was badly knocked about by the last 'flu epidemic. She lost her appetite as she struggled to recover on a strong regimen of antibiotics. She grew very weak & as she is on Warfarin was also on a restricted vitamin K diet diet. Being nauseus a lot of the time she ate very little but her nausea was relieved somewhat with pro biotics. I was concerned she was going backward nutritionally so I looked for a vitamin K safe multivitamin course to put her back on track. I found these in K free multivitamins which she has been taking for over a week with noticeable results to both of us. She feels she is now almost back to herself. Thankyou K free vitamins.