3Evolis Let there be Hair

Sal A.
Sal A.2 posts

Liv L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Amazing Product! Will buy again

Fantastic product! My hair has been growing a lot faster than usual! Rather annoying that I have to do my regrowth a little more often now though! But definitely worth it to be getting some length back after breakage from being blonde for so long
Gis
Gis

Course Afro hair review

There has definitely been some growth. Hair feels fuller and bouncier and less breakage.
Easy to swallow pill. Nice stylish bottle.

Would consider trying it alongside other items in the range before making my final decision, but so far would be worth every coin to try. Show details

Donna_Riama
Donna_Riama

So far so good

I've been using the @evolisprofessionalaus 'Let there be hair' supplements for 30 days now and I have noticed less fall out when brushing my hair.
Looking forward to seeing more results Show details
jess
jessAustralia2 posts

Great for healthy hair

I used the Evolis Let there be Hair for 30 days.
The tablets are okay to swallow and its an easy step to incorporate into your morning routine. Prior to use the tablets I had a lot of hair fallout and breakage. Since using the tablets while this hasn’t stopped its really decreased the amount. My hair feels less hair and healthier.
I love that it’s a began supplement, and that it helps replace nutrients that may be missing from a vegan or vegetarian diet. While I’m not vegetarian, what I prefer to eat is mostly vegetarian.
I had a good experience! Show details
Jd L.
Jd L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Visibly thicker hair roots, but more to follow over time

Have been taking the capsules for a month now and can see thicker roots. I've recently been seeing an uneven hairline and hope for newer hair to come out soon.
Yasin E
Yasin EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Highly recommend

I have been taking for a month now and I noticed my hair feeling thicker and fuller. Normally my hair doesn’t grow fast either and I felt as though this made my hair grow a lot faster then my normal rate.

Definitely recommend. Show details

Shay P
Shay PPerth, WA

Amazing Results!

I saw a significant difference in my hair taking the supplement. It is thicker, stronger and fuller. I have noticed a significant difference in my hair falling out. I am looking forward to seeing the results the following month! Show details
Rossil
RossilWimmera, VIC3 posts

Great results

I'm astounded by the growth i've seen in my hair. I thought maybe, it was just me, but my hairdresser also noticed visible growth!
I feel healthier taking this supplement, and feel like i'm actively doing something to restore my hair, which really gives a boost to my confidence! I think this has also really reduced my stress levels, making me a calmer person! Show details
Jay
JayPerth, WA3 posts

This product actually works!

I’ve benne using EVOLIS Let there be hair for a few weeks and have noticed an amazing difference! I suffer from hair loss from my 2 pregnancies and also have a receding hairline around my forehead where I always tie my hair up in a mum-bun.

I have noticed soft new hair growth in my problem areas within 2 weeks of using the product and my overall hair condition is healthy. Will recommend this product to all my friends and family.

Jay Show details

tada
tada7 posts

Soft new growth

Have been taking two a day, for a month and have already noticed hair strength as well as growth, as I have substantial loss of hair any growth is an improvement.
Kellie A.
Kellie A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product!

I have Hypothyroidism, so this mean I have a lot of hair fall and hair loss. I've noticed a marked improvement to the overall condition to my hair and there are baby hairs along my hairline. My hairdresser actually remarked on how healthy my hair was when I saw her last week.
I also notice my nails are a lot stronger without my usual flaking and breakage and I have more energy than before.
CARLYDEVINE90
CARLYDEVINE90Canberra Central 2601, ACT
  Fair Incentive

A must-have for your hair!

I have really enjoyed taking the Evolis Let there be Hair supplements and have noticed a thicker feel to my hair. I will be purchasing another tub for month two of my hair journey!
Jamielee
Jamielee2 posts

Actually works!

I had really bad post-partum hair loss. I tried a few different products and nothing worked until I started taking these capsules. I noticed results after just 3 weeks, my hair is now thicker and I have alot less breakage
Would highly recommend. Show details
Lolo2616
Lolo2616Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great! Actually Works

Have been taking it for the past month and have noticed that my hair is a lot healthier and thicker. Also there has been much less hair falling out since I started taking these. Glad to find something that actually works!