5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Food Dehydrators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Excalibur Dehydrator

1 review

A wondeful addition to my kitchen

Great service from Echolife and Zesty by Nature, Instructions were very easy to understand. Food dehydrated well and within specified times. Very happy with my appliance. I was able to dry tomatoes, carrots,apples, made tomato powder. Our local doctor has one and she loves hers. I researched dehydrators for some time and took notice of my doctor's recommendation. I would certainly deal with these companies again

Date PurchasedMar 2018
    Excalibur Dehydrator
    Lorraine R.Excalibur Dehydrator

Hi Ricky, thank you for your great review. We love to hear that you are happy with your dehydrator and if you ever have a question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

See all Excalibur Dehydrator 4500 / 4900 reviews