Exceed Cycle 301 Upright

Exceed Cycle 301 Upright

nannyjane56

nannyjane56MELBOURNE

good price

Did not want to spend a lot of money,just in case I gave up, so this is pretty good. Not heavy so I can lift it quite easily. Is really quiet and is compact and small. The display is really easy to read and I can also adjust the tension which will be handy. Overall I am really pleased.
    the size.

Quiet and comfortable

I am a tall man and find this bike extremely comfortable. The display changes between time, speed, distance, rpm, calories burnd and pulse and is very easy to read.
    Silent action and the eight tension levels are a challenge.
    I loved the ease to put the bike together and the wheels on the front make it easy to move.
    Great bike
    Good price, silent pedalling

Robert Oasked

How many times do I have to submit a question before I can receive a answer about my old Exceed Cycle 101 ??????

Rob O

Brownie1010
    Brownie1010

Robert I have a 301 model, with its manual, and even the manual does not specify the DC voltage. Very annoying, as I too have lost the original plugpack

what type of power pack is required for an exceed cycle 101