Excel Hire

Excel Hire

See the Best Party & Events Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Repeat customer - Fantastic hire company

I’ve used Excel Hire twice now for business events and they’ve been fantastic each time. They respond immediately to online quotes or emails, are never late for delivery/pick up and clearly value their customers.

Shocking on the phone

Most shocking on the telephone, very rude when asked a few questions! Most unprofessional! the woman was screaming and very defensive on the telephone. They excel in being feral!
Their website looks impressive but their prices & manner on the telephone are a big joke!
Will never call them again!
I also rang Werribee party hire and they were extremely friendly, no matter how many questions I asked....
website
poor on the telephone

Not sure if you spoke with the same company - we are not located in the same area as Werribee Party Hire which is in Victoria and Excel HIre is in Queensland. There is another company called Excel Events who are located in Victoria who are not associated with ExcelHire in Queensland. Before making comments about companies you need to be careful who you are talking too. Please call Excel Hire in Brisbane and you will find that all our staff are extremely friendly, helpful and professional. I can provide many referrals to the contrary.