Exclusive Photography

Exclusive Photography Questions & Answers

🏆 2024 Award
Brand Manager for Exclusive Photography? Claim your listing.
Bobbie R.
Bobbie R.

Does anyone have a 2020 price list for the products they sell . I.e how much do digital , photo qnd album prints cost?

Bethany
Bethany

I have a voucher an was wondering if you have lay-bys or payment plans as I’m a single grandmother raising my fourteen year old grand child money can be a bit tight

Jojo
Jojo

They have a few payment plan options, had to try a couple myself after being denied by the first one, but eventually we found one that worked!

Fired Up
Fired Up

Contact them directly rather than asking the public

Cindy
Cindy

If I have the photos taken and agree at the time to purchase, what is my cooling off period for time to rethink?

Britz
Britz

No cooling off unless otherwise stated in their T&C's. Good luck getting a refund.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Exclusive Photography? Claim your listing.
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Exclusive Photography is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more