Exclusive Photography

Exclusive Photography (page 2 of 26)

Amazing Experience

From the moment of arrival the staff are welcoming and make you feel comfortable. This is my second time with Exclusive Photography and I have been extremely happy with both expierences (arrival, prep, photography session and viewing) and love the photographs! Would highly recommend the studio. Very Professional.

Genie

GenieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

amazing quality

The quality of these photos is amazing and very artistic. It was all professionally done. The people are also very nice. I would recommend to anyone who is wanting professional photography.

Store LocationRichmond

Best experience of my life!

Damien was an incredible photographer who made me so comfortable while shooting, i loved the shots he took. My hair and makeup was beautiful and i felt like a new woman, overall i had the best experience and will be back!

Store LocationExclusive Photography Richmond
Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing experience

Had the pleasure of shooting with exclusive photography Melbourne. Loved my hair and makeup, had so much fun shooting with Damien and I am absolutely in love with all the photos. Everyone was a pleasure to deal with and I had a really enjoyable day. Highly recommend.

Store LocationExclusive photography Melbourne

Beautiful and Amazing Photoshoot

Photographer was professional and so easy going that we all relaxed. We went as a quartet looking for professional group and headshots, never done a shoot before, but this was fun. Plenty of time to review photos and everyone involved was very accommodating. Prices may be high, but the photos and experience are so worth it. Would definitely recommend other groups to go to a Exclusive Photography Photoshoot.

Absolutely stunning!

The guys here are awesome. Made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, and the photos turned out amazing! I'm getting one of the canvasses, and the quality is just extraordinary as well. Cannot recommend these guys enough!

Demii H.

Demii H.Northeast, VIC

Amazing Photos

Love love love my photos! Staff are fantastic and so friendly and inviting. I was so nervous and anxious before coming into my shoot but once I started getting my hair and make up I started to relax and then I felt comfortable getting my photos done aswell.

Store LocationMelbourne

Amazing place!

Love the job that was done here. The girls make you feel comfortable, beautiful and really help bring you out of your shell for your best result. Couldn't recommend them enough!

Store LocationExclusive Photography Perth

Was an amazing experience, would definetly be back for more!

The people were super supportive and helpful. Great atmosphere. I would definetly be back for more. Felt comfortable being around the ladies and the photos are worth the prices you get.

Store LocationPerth

Meg

MegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience.

My partner and I had the best day today getting some engagement photos. I felt really beautiful after the amazing makeover by Shelley, and Amy made us feel so comfortable and took some stunning photos during the shoot. Thank you for such a fantastic day!

Jessica James

Jessica JamesWestern District, VIC

Amazing experience

We had an amazing experience and we absolutely love the photos. Everybody made us feel so comfortable and confident. They are amazing. Thank you to everyone for making this such an amazing experience.

Emma W.

Emma W.Gippsland, VIC

Amazing photographers and studio!!

Lovely team at exclusive photography make you feel comfortable special and at home in there gorgeous studio in the heart of Richmond. Boudoir is a must try for everyone who has looked at the images and thinks they can’t do it! You can with the right photographer it was a truely empowering experience

Tegan W.

Tegan W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is defanitly some thing to experience

Absolutely love the experience from start to finish. Everybody is so down to earth and make you feel like your best self. Couldn't be more happy with the out come. I thank every one who made it a life time experience.

Alicia

AliciaPerth, WA

These ladies are real superheroes.

Beautiful set of ladies that are great at what they do. You feel welcome from the minute you walk in, to the second you leave. They made me feel comfortable and helped with my overall confidence within a few hours.

Store LocationNedlands

AMAZING

As a mum of 2 young kids I was so nervous going in for a boudoir shoot but they made me feel so comfortable and confident! I left feeling AMAZING!!

Great vibe and energy

The photoshoot was a lot of fun. Great energy a lot of fun. Was relaxing and not overwhelming. I enjoyed every moment. Everyone was so welcoming and informative. The warm energy made me feel less awkward around strangers and was all round an amazing experience.

Store LocationExclusive photography

Brittany H.

Brittany H.The Mallee, VIC

Absoulte perfection

I was so nervous coming into the session as I have never done a photoshoot by myself before, but as soon as I walked through the door everyone greeted me with smiles and made me feel so comfortable. The amount of respect the photographers have is absoultely outstanding, taking the time to go through the photos with me and giving me professional advice was greatly appreciated, would highly recommend exclusive photography to any of my friends and family.

Ness

NessVictoria

An experience everyone should have.

Ever since booking all staff have been friendly and welcoming. I've never done a photoshoot before and the photographer made me feel comfortable.I recommend everyone treat themselves with this experience.

Store LocationExclusive Photography Melbourne

Amazing Experience

I had never done a photo shoot before and I was a bit nervous and didn't know what to expect. Now that I have done one, I cannot wait to do another!
The team are not only friendly but they made me feel comfortable and I felt so respected. My photograph Jak West was as delight to work with. My make up artist was so friendly and helped me style a few looks.
Choosing my photos was so fun and they all looked so beautiful and turned out better than I could have hoped for!
Overall an amazing experience and I cannot recommend Chris and the team enough!

Perri F.

Perri F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Would do again!

Such an incredible experience. I have never done a photo shoot before but felt so comfortable throughout the whole thing thanks to everyone being so inviting and positive. The photos that were taken were just amazing and something ill always treasure! I would do this again in a heart beat and recommend to anyone nervous about doing something like this to jump in the boat of Exclusive photography because it will be one fun ride :)
Thank you so much for this memorable experience!!!