🏆 2024 Award
4.9

1,248 reviews

98% · 1,22319 · 2%
Brand Manager for Exclusive Photography? Claim your listing.

1,248 reviews
Abbey
AbbeyPerth, WA

Amazing and breathtaking

Loved the makeup applied, was long lasting and even stayed on until the evening. All products used made my skin feel good and didn’t leave my skin dry.
Shannon V.
Shannon V.

Great Photography Session

Took my daughter to get photos taken, and although she was being cranky and difficult, the team here persevered and were able to get some great shots. Hair and makeup were great, and there were plenty of props and different areas to capture the perfect pic. The slideshow of photos at the end for selection was a nice touch ☺️
Stephanie
Stephanie2 posts

The hole experience was first class

From the moment I walked in the door the team were so welcoming and made you feel comfortable
Been transgender it was a welcome to be greeted with open arms Damian did a fantastic job in making the experience so much more left with the beat memories
Tamara
Tamara

Best experience ever!!!

I can't recommend exclusive photography enough! I showed up to my photo shoot nervous and very unsure of myself and if I would be able to go through with it but that very quickly changed the staff are so welcoming and the photographer made me feel so comfortable and beautiful through the whole shoot the photos were stunning.. absolute best experience ever!!!
Chloe
Chloe

Such a beautiful experience! Would absolutely recommend!

Flo and Damien were very kind during the whole experience. They made sure I was comfortable throughout the whole process and had lovely conversations with me. Ultimately it was a lovely experience and I would definitely go again.
Siobhan D.
Siobhan D.Victoria

Amazing

This was my second shoot through this team, they allowed me and my friend 2 separate shoots go together. They made us feel comfortable and amazing, hair make up and photography was beautiful. The team overall amazing. Ended up purchasing a very expensive package because I couldn't decide but using a payment plan makes this possible. Would go back again.
Amy Bernardone
Amy BernardoneVictoria

Such an amazing experience!

We had an absolute blast with a photographer named Damien, he was so patient with our 10 year old who was mostly just super excited and being silly. But he kept making my son, my partner and I all laugh and took some truly beautiful portraits for us.
I’m a very awkward person and Damien just made us all feel so comfortable and I loved my make up! I can’t thank the whole team enough for our wonderful experience. Thank you all so much.
Liana
Liana

Amazing I would do it again tomorrow

The team is amazing, they make you feel welcome and comfortable and do an amazing job. First time doing a photo shoot and what an experience, I would go back tomorrow. Great space and I recommend everyone go check them out.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Amazing

What can I say! If you ever want to feel absolutely Amazing about yourself I couldn't Recommend anyone better.
Flo did an Amazing job on my hair and make-up.
Damien was absolutely charming and made me feel like we had known each over forever. Simone was so helpful in helped me pick the best photos at the end (which by the way was hard, they were stunning!!)
From start to finish this Gorgeous group of people made me feel Welcome, Comfortable and Absolutely Amazing about myself.
If I could rate more stars I would.
Highly Recommended!
Trillian S.
Trillian S.

No need for nerves

Friendly staff, beautiful space and a high-end experience - I will treasure my photoshoot for a long time to come.
belinda m.
belinda m.Victoria

Amazing Experience !!

thoroughly enjoyed my experience. I felt comfortable and relaxed throughout the shoot, it was professional and glamorous. I highly recommend this entire experience to anyone thinking about doing something special for themselves or a loved on.
Maddie
MaddieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing experience

Had an amazing experience during the photo-shot, was made to feel so comfortable and the final product was amazing. Really happy was the results
Kodee H.
Kodee H.

Amazing experience

Amazing experience, great confidence boost but a little too expensive
Stacey C.
Stacey C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic Day

I arrived with so many nerves and excitement for my photoshoot. But the EP team put me at ease from the moment I arrived. Hair and Make-up was amazing, and made me feel incredible and the photography session lots of fun to do.
Would definitely do again.
Jaymee M.
Jaymee M.

Amazing photography

Just perfect captures of our family and our 6 month old girl, definitely recommending
Cass
CassGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely stunning

Many different choices and products, highly recommended very professional absolutely loved it

Nadia
Nadia

The perfect affirmation journey

This experience has allowed me to look at myself in a different light. Jack is phenomenal and made what could have been awkward boudoir into something fun and enjoyable experience. Amazing photos that I could never see myself in yet he let me shine. Thank you.
Maddi
Maddi
Nicole D.
Nicole D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Boduir Photoshoot

All the staff were amazing from start to end.
The beautician amplified my features so beautifully and dramatically.
Jack made me feel at ease and he was able to help this awkward uncoordinated goose in to positions capturing beautiful photos that I know my husband will treasure.
Simone was amazing helping me cull my photos for a photobook and being so patient with me. All in all a fantastic experience.
Cheyenne Brooks
Cheyenne Brooks

Amazing experience

Amazing photographer, amazing hair and make up artist. Studio is well presented, clean and hygienic. Staff are friendly and welcoming. Had an absolute blast today
Hayley A.
Hayley A.

Exclusive photography shoot

The best place to get a photoshoot, I had a blast and everyone there made me feel so confident and comfortable. The makeup and hair was absolutely amazing I looked so good!! And as for the photographer he was amazing, could not have asked for anyone better!!
Blin
BlinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Time of my life

Seriously so fun with an amazing results. Thanks to the team for providing such a professional yet relaxing environment to make magic.
Alana Carter
Alana CarterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Experience of a life time!

Couldn’t be happier with the experience, never felt more comfortable in my life, and really enjoyed the experience of looking back at my photos and selecting a range I was happy with! Appreciated the feedback given on the day and the eye for detail from the photographer! Makeup and hair made me feel special too!
Erin E
Erin EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Photographer and Atmosphere

Very welcoming environment. Photographer Jack was friendly and offered us drinks. Make up Lady was amazing and I felt beautiful. Thank you so much.
mickayla b.
mickayla b.

Fantastic

For my first boudoir photo shoot I felt completely comfortable! Make up and hair suited me very well, Jack my photographer made me feel very comfortable, would 10/10 recommend these guys. Would come back in the future. Thank you guys
Rachael M.
Rachael M.Perth, WA

Empowering Experience

What a beautiful experience ❤️ from the moment i arrive i was made feel comfortable friendly professional staff makeup done to perfection. The photo session made me feel sexy and wow the end product is amazing.

Makita
MakitaVictoria

Inviting and friendly

The photographer was great to work with and the team is super friendly and inviting.
Carlie O.
Carlie O.

My final products were absolutely stunning

I would highly recommend the products were absolutely stunning, the hair and make up artist did a fantastic job and the photographer made mine and my family’s experience a lot more fun filled and enjoyable! I will definitely be returning!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

An experience everyone should have!

My experience with exclusive photography was super fun and memorable. It was better than I could’ve imagined. My photographer was great at making me feel relaxed and constantly worked to make sure he was getting shots that compliment me as a unique individual. My hair and makeup was amazing and really finished off the whole look. I’m so glad I decided to try it.
Steph L.
Steph L.Perth, WA

Perfect expirence to boost your confidence!

Fab expirence from the second you arrive. Professional staff help ease the nerves. Beautiful hair and makeup. Plus, the final photos were amazing! A great confidence boost, just what I needed
Catherine
Catherine2 posts

It was amazing family experince getting our photos done the kids had fun

The staff was amazing ,we all loved our make up and hair and the photos were amazing price
Heather P
Heather P

This most empowering experience

This was honestly the most empowering experience for me. From the moment I arrived, I was made to feel comfortable and as soon as we started I forgot that I was nervous about the experience. Would absolutely recommend!
Bianca W
Bianca W

Family photo shoot

This was an amazing experience to have with my family! Everyone was so kind and lovely, our photographer made us all feel welcomed and happy and the makeup artist was amazing ! Everyone is so patient and makes sure you get the best experience with the best outcome!
Donna
Donna

Absolutely Amazing

I can't believe l actually did this today 4/7/23 l completely went out of comfort zone, coming from a small country town to have exclusive photography in Richmond make me so welcome, make up and hair was done so beautifully and so was all my photos would recommend my family and friends to go have this done by Exclusive photography in Richmond Vic, thankyou so much guy's.
Kim B.
Kim B.

Absolutely perfect!

We loved our photos and dealing with exclusive photography! It was an absolute pleasure.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.

Best decision ever made

Staff are very friendly and welcoming. Would highly recommend. Best photos I have

Emily B.
Emily B.

Amazing photoshoot

Thank you for making me feel pretty and the directions you gave me to make feel good.
Sev
Sev

Expert Photography by Exclusive Photography

Amazing Experience !!!! Highly recommend.
My partner and I are a curvy couple, we felt the photographer knew exactly how to capture us in the most flattering ways. After our shoot we were able to view our photos in a slideshow style with some music played in the background and it made me very emotional. The photos are perfect, I can't thank Exclusive Photography enough for making it the most comfortable and pleasurable experience.
Ella Pertzel
Ella Pertzel2 posts

Amazing service

The staff were so welcoming and made everything so easy and comfortable! Absolutely stunning results, would reconnect to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!
Racheal W.
Racheal W.

So welcoming and professional

Love everyone here so much! I had a lot of fun and felt extremely welcome from the moment I walked through the door! Photos turned out so much better than expected, ai highly highly recommend

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Exclusive Photography? Claim your listing.