🏆 2024 Award
4.9

1,248 reviews

98% · 1,22319 · 2%
Brand Manager for Exclusive Photography? Claim your listing.

1,248 reviews
Georgi B.
Georgi B.

Boudoir Shoot

Had amazing shoot with Jack, he made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. Was full of laughs
Liv Casey
Liv Casey

Amazing

Damien was amazing and so welcoming he makes you feel super comfortable in your own skin. Highly recommend him to anyone
makala a.
makala a.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Damien is amazing

Never been made to feel so comfortable within myself, I highly recommend Damien as he is so easy to get along with. And not only did he make me feel comfortable he also was honest with making sure my best assets shined in my photos and helped eliminate the things I wasn't so comfortable with.
Definitely 10 out of 10 experience.
Sarah
Sarah

Amazing photoshoot experience

What an incredible experience to be photographed by Damien, I felt comfortable and able to express myself in a authentic way. Highly recommend this service for anyone thinking of a boudoir session.
Maxine B.
Maxine B.

Without a doubt a fantastic experience!

This was my second shoot with the team at Exclusive Photography and once again they went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and beautiful.
Damian had me giggling and feeling at ease. We push each other out of our comfort zones and got images that brought happy and proud tears to my eyes!
A massive THANK YOU to Damian and of course the rest of the team!
Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed
Siaan
Siaan2 posts

Amazing, definitely recommend!!

I was so nervous, however as soon as I walked in the door, I was instantly at ease! The shoot was amazing and made me feel so confident and beautiful, the photos at the end are amazing!
Liza
Liza2 posts

Boudoir Photoshoot

Fantastic, accomodating and professional. Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful, sexy and bring art to life in these photos.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.

Amazing experience, incredible high quality photos!!

Absolutely loved everything about my photo shoot. Damien and Simone made me feel so welcomed & comfortable in the studio. I felt so empowered and confident afterwards, loved how the photos turned out.
Shanyn W.
Shanyn W.

Make up & photoshoot experience

I just had a photo shoot with exclusive photography and it was something I’m so glad I did! Everyone made the experience worth while! Hair and make up was perfect for the shoot, flo did an amazing job! And then the photos! They were all just so much more amazing than what I was expecting them to be ! Thank you so much Damien you did an amazing job and made the experience so easy and fun :) can’t wait to get my photos :)
very highly recommend !
emjay87
emjay87Perth, WA4 posts

Wow. What an experience

My husband and I had the most amazing experience with these ladies. It was relaxed and there was a lot of laughter. My make-up was exactly how I like it, and they listened to me about my hair. The photographer was so much fun, and really knows how to make us look amazing. Thank you for the wonderful memories.
Emily Hicks
Emily HicksCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing experience

I had an amazing experience from the lovely hair and makeup to the confidence boosting atmosphere of the actual photo shoot. It was a highly enjoyable time and would definitely recommend
Tia
Tia

Amazing!!!!!!

All over amazing service hair and make-up was on point and the photographer was so kind and made me feel so sexy and confident highly recommend
Erin Nel
Erin NelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing experience with Exclusive Photography

From start to finish our experience with Exclusive Photography was seamless. We had our makeup and hair done by Flo, which was stunning and suited the photo shoot perfectly. Damien was our photographer, and from the moment we met him he made us both feel very comfortable and brought us both out of our shell. The photos were high quality and professional. Thank you for a wonderful experience. and comfortable experience from start to finish. 10/10 experience, thanks exclusive photography!!
Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Boudoir Photo Shoot

Flo, thank you so much.I loved my makeup and hair.
Jak, thank you for being amazing and making me feel so comfortable and the laughs.
It's all about having fun, even if it's out of your comfort zone.
It just empowers you as a female.
I was so excited to see the photos,then when I did I was in tears with pure joy and amazement with them all.
Simone, thank you for spending all the time it took to try and get down to one photo for the canvas and your advice.
Thank you, best 50th birthday present I gave myself.
Lasi
Lasi

What an experience! I Love it!

Before the session for my photographs, I was nervous. It was my first time ever. The photographer have made me feel confident right through the session and that I had fun and really enjoy the whole process. It is something that I don't do every day.
Thank you for a life time experience.
Tanika T.
Tanika T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended experience!

I loved this experience so much, I highly recommend exclusive photography.

Tempenny
Tempenny

Makeup and hair

Absolutely loved getting my hair and makeup done and Miranda did such an amazing job
Krystal H.
Krystal H.Gippsland, VIC2 posts

Boudoir photos

My experience today was simply amazing, I went in feeling nervous but everyone was amazing and very welcoming, make and hair was done fantastic and Damien my photographer made me feel so comfortable and my photos looked amazing I highly recommend them to anyone.
Christina
ChristinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Experience

A great experience with a friendly professional team. The photos looked amazing, especially the boudoir pics... I am a big girl, never thought I could look that good. From start to finish, just terrific!
Ellirah
Ellirah

This was a perfect experience

Today I had my boudoir shoot with the team. They were amazing at making me feel beautiful and empowered. Would 1000% recommend
Courtney M.
Courtney M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Professional and Relaxed

Welcoming right from the start
They were Professional in what they were doing while keeling it chill and comfortable
Kaitlinn B.
Kaitlinn B.Perth, WA

Amazing experience

The women are absolutely lovely and very friendly, had such a great time getting ready, taking the photos and picking our favourites, I’m so extremely happy with how our experience was and how the photos turned out. Would definitely come back for more photos in the future
Deb M.
Deb M.Gippsland, VIC

Wonderful experience

Thank you so much to all the staff at Exclusive Photography. I have had an absolutely amazing time. I love my makeup, going with the naturalness and keeping it light, thank you so much. Damian, thank you for being amazing and making me feel so comfortable with no awkwardness. It's all about having a great time and good fun, even if it is out of your comfort zone but so worth giving it a go. Love your all your work, will be highly recommending you to anyone that shows interest. Thank you
Jade C
Jade CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience

Very calming studio with friendly staff who make you feel super comfortable. Very efficient and both the makeup artist and photographer were very knowledgable!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.Victoria

Absolutely amazing

I cannot thank all the staff at exclusive photography enough. From the moment I walked in the door they eased my nerves and were extremely welcoming and friendly. Damions skill and passion for photography is just astonishing and I could not recommend him highly enough.
Bethany
Bethany Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Amazing

Amazing experience and great staff! Can’t wait for my photos

Kylie
Kylie

A wonderful experience

My god . I looked fantastic. Thank U guys so much for the experience. I felt so comfortable and welcomed. Thank U again.
Mily
MilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing experience . One happy girl right here :-)

Great experience , everything went so smooth and the photos came out really really good . Very Happy
Nikita
NikitaThe Mallee, VIC

Session was amazing

The session, hair and makeup artist nailed it and the photographer I can’t remember his name was fantastic.
Brooke
Brooke

The best experience I've ever had!!

They were amazing please helped me every step of the way, felt so comfortable!! Would soo go again!!
Hayley-Jade J.
Hayley-Jade J.

This is perfect

The Products that I am going to receive from exclusive photography are amazing and outstanding.
Grace W
Grace WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Phenomenal

Absolutely highly recommended. Top service from the moment I walked in the office, to hair and make up, and the photography session with Damien who is a true professional. He is very chilled and made me feel confident, comfortable, and made me laugh and the photos he took were Phenomenal. The whole experience second to none and I would truly do it again. Cannot wait to get my photos.
Monique N.
Monique N.Northeast, VIC2 posts

Really happy with the outcome!

Photos turned out amazing even better than I could have imagined! All the staff were really lovely, photographer made me feel comfortable during the shoot it was really good.
Caitlin
CaitlinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I loved the photographer

The make up artist did a beautiful job, but I loved the photographer who directed me to pose that made me feel more confident and made all of my photos come out amazing. Would highly recommend them as a business
tamekahansen12
tamekahansen12

Amazing experience

Such an amazing experience loved ever second of it can’t recommend the staff enough supper friendly and support, made the photo shoot smooth and easy going with the nerves
Emmelyne
EmmelyneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a fun experience

A little nervous heading into the appointment, but Damien proved to be very professional and made the whole experience really fun. He was energetic and enthusiastic to come up with great shots. All the staff were relaxing and easy to talk to. All round, a great day.

Tammy H.
Tammy H.

What an experience!

Absolutely amazing experience, as a bucket list item for myself and not knowing what to expect, the team made it so easy and fun and at the end of it all, you're left with some stunning photos!
Acalia
Acalia

Amazing experience

What an incredible experience, thank you to Flo for the beautiful hair and make up and to Damien for making the photography process so comfortable, I was pretty nervous but within minutes the nerves went out the window and it was a lot of fun
The hardest part was picking a picture for the main print, there were so many amazing shots!
Shakira B.
Shakira B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely amazing

Had an absolutely amazing experience yesterday with exclusive photography. Beautiful hair and make-up and photos turned out absolutely perfect!
Anna
Anna

Surprised and feeling proud

I was very apprehensive going into my shoot, part of my shoot included lingerie. I spent most of my 20s unwell, and part of getting better included gaining 20kg, so now at 30 I’m in a new body I don’t necessarily like or appreciate. Damien was awesome and made me feel comfortable and I walked away with shots of the new me I can be proud of. Got some great ones with my husband too. Thank you. It means more than you know.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Exclusive Photography? Claim your listing.