Exelpet Capstar For Medium and Large Dogs

Exelpet Capstar For Medium and Large Dogs

MPN: 1301270

See the Best Tick & Flea Control in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Suzette LeleuBundaberg

Good Job!

Wow!. Worked very well…the dogs got a little itchy and began to run around. I just brushed their coats and dead and dying fleas began to fall off. Good Job.

Linda

LindaSouthwest, VIC

Great as long as you flea bomb the environment the dog lives in as well.

This isn't too bad a product cost wise and it does work however it only worked in conjunction with flea bombing the whole house and gave a second dose within a couple of weeks. it does seem to kill the fleas though just not for long.

jaffakatie

jaffakatieGuyra

Capstar does work if you know how to use it

Bad

never buy this product it dose not work at all my poor dog still has fleas waste of good money want my money back

Fantastic results for last 3 years.

I have 3 boarder collies all long hair have been using capstar tablets for 3 years mainly for fleas. Seams to also help with ticks. Must admit we do give the tablets every fortnight.

Ineffective Caused Distress

Dog was sick for 48 hours recovered well no apparent effect. Infestation increased over 7 days after administration of Drug. Will not consider reuse of the product.

Jodishannon

JodishannonSydney

May as well have flushed my money down the toilet

I purchased the Exelpet Capstar pack for medium/large dogs after using spot on and advantage products for many years. I thought they were marginally cheaper and may be more cost effective. Was I wrong! After the first day I thought it was great as the fleas had disappeared. By day 3 they were ALL back and the problem was only resolved by reverting to the tried and true products I have used in the past. I would never again buy any exelpet product as it was a TOTAL waste of money. I am very disappointed in this brand considering the fleas were gone for about 24 hours! Never again!!!

Sueg57

Sueg57Tyabb

Rubbish

I bought this product to ease my poor dog who I noticed had fleas for the first time even though he's an indoor dog... I used this every other day for a week and he is scratching worse and still has fleas... I also used a flea powder and controlled his bedding and carpets, vacuumed etc but to no avail.. now off for a more expensive product as my poor pooch is scratching himself stupid..

greymanPerth, WA

Poison. Use wisely.

I've been up the half night because our greyhound has had very bad diarrhea from this product.
Inadequate info on packaging.
I'm really very annoyed. Poor boy :(

greyman

12hrs later our dog is still unwell.
He is a strong healthy dog otherwise, never have i seen him this unwell! I am so angry.
NO possible side effects listed on packaging.

Question is do you want to waste money on a product to kill a flea?

Britney P

Britney PAlbany

Wonderful Product!

My 18month old LabXGolden Retriever came back from a relative's farm, after she stayed there while I was away for 2 weeks, covered in fleas. First time she's ever had fleas; and she was so miserable! I bought Capstar and gave it to her along with washing her with flea shampoo, putting flea powder on her and washing all her blankets. Having treated our old dog when she was still alive (with all sorts of different products, but not Captsar) I still expected to have to give her several doses over a few days to clear up the fleas. But I never had to give her a second dose! The very next day, I couldn't find a single flea on her! She was itchy-free and a lot happier!

See all Exelpet Capstar For Cats and Dogs reviews