Very sick older dog from Ezy-dose All Wormer Chews
My 12 year old male dog, desexed, in very good shape, chewed the correct dosage two days ago..
His motions were runny and bright yellow overnight.
I gave him some electrolites and now his faeces are firm but he
is still very lethargic.
My young female, had less than her correct dosage and was fine.
Purchased at ALDI.
I gave this all wormer last night to my 8 month old puppy and he has vomited twice since and been off his food. I am guessing it’s the all wormer as there has been no other change to his daily schedule/food.
Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $29.00.
My dog has always been good with taking worm, flea and tick treatment but one bit of this stuff and she hated it took me forever to catch her do not use this stuff I would recommend "drontal" Wormer it works fine.
Find out how Exelpet EZY-DOSE Intestinal All-Wormer For Dogs compares to other Heart & Intestinal Wormers
Know better, choose better.
Exelpet us so dangerous for your pets.stay away!
PLEASE do not give any animal Exelpet products especially the intestinal dog wormer. Almost killed my dog. Left her paralysed for weeks and lucky to recover. She now has several twitches. I've heard other horror stories of pets dying a painful death. The company takes no responsibility and yet their flea collars for cats killed a number of cats and were pulled from supermarket shelves. This company operates on a profit driven principle and has lost sight of the fact that lives are at stake. I can only hope someone with deep pockets puts them out of business once and for all.
Made my puppy very sick.
On the two occasions I used these as recommended for my Doberman puppy's weight he got severe diarrhoea and vomiting both times within 24 hours of taking them. Second time I had to take him to the vet as it was even more severe. The only reason I used the second chew was because i thought the first episode may have been unrelated to the worming chew. When it happened a second time with the same symptoms in the same time frame this was more than a coincidence. Warning stay away from these.
Your product killed my puppy.
Two nights ago i dewormed my litter of 6 week old puppies. Each pup was weighed and an exact dosage according to your recommendations was given. The whole litter started vomiting and became lethargic and withdrawn. One pup commenced seizures and generally looked terribly ill. All within 2 hours of giving them your product. Vet bill cost nearly 300 plus the puppy who had seizures died i will NEVER EVER use one of your products again and i will be letting every person i know not to buy your products in any form. If i could have reviewed you with no stars i would have. Beyond terrible- terminal would be a better description
Very sick puppy
We gave our four month old moodle puppy one of the chews tonight and even broke it up in to smaller pieces so he could eat it but within 2 hours he was violently ill. He was lifeless and it was a very traumatic experience. We seeked advice from an emergency vet who said he had an allergic reaction. We obviously have a very sensitive little boy! I made sure I read all of the packaging and different options in Coles and it said it was safe for his age. I'm sure others don't have a problem with this product but we won't be using it again
Questions & Answers
When should I give heartwormer & intestinal allwormer to my pregnant dog? She is around 4-5 weeks pregnant. and I missed the last dosage for I didn't think it was wise at the time for she had recently mated.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.