Exelpet EZY-DOSE Intestinal All-Wormer For Dogs

Exelpet EZY-DOSE Intestinal All-Wormer For Dogs

1.8

Not Bad

I gave this to my puppy she started to throw up couple of times there were brownish vile and colour like red came out of her and butt maybe it was the colour of the product I got scared for her. In the next 24 hours she stopped vomiting I was OK and felt fine after that so I watched her slept.

Puppy would not eat it

'Your dog will readily accept these', or so it says on the back of the packet. Maybe it's because my puppy is used to the flavour of good quality raw food, but he would NOT eat these and kept pawing at them. Had to cut the block up into tiny pieces and mix it in with his meal. Not looking forward to the next time I have to give this.

See all Exelpet EZY-DOSE Intestinal All-Wormer For Dogs reviews

Jacana

Jacanaasked

When should I give heartwormer & intestinal allwormer to my pregnant dog? She is around 4-5 weeks pregnant. and I missed the last dosage for I didn't think it was wise at the time for she had recently mated.

thankana

I'm not a vet and I recommend you contact a vet and once she has had the pups get her desexed unless you are a registered breeder.

susan2

susan2asked

What to do when a dog hsa ingested a double dose?

call a vet to ask.

kylie47

kylie47asked

how often do you treat your dog with these chews?

Deleted Account
    Deleted Account

Exelpet recommend every 3 months - more info here: http://www.exelpet.com.au/IntestinalWorming.aspx