Exelpet Intestinal All-Wormer For Dogs

1.9 from 7 reviews · View Details

4 questions from our users

Jane M.

Jane M.asked

Holy hell! I’ve just fed my beautiful English springer spaniel half the dose of this product. I thought she only needed one, and there was only one left In the packet. I went to the pets hop to buy some more and they told me how dangerous this product is! Thank goodness I only gave her half of the required dose. Why is this still being sold!!!!!

dianneasked

Why do you insist on selling this very dangerous product? It is far too strong for the pet's neurological system and paralizes the dog instead of the worm! You are a company without conscious and the bottom line is your only interest. Pull the product if you have even a modicum of conscious about you. Evil!

Ellie D.
Ellie D.

I'm so glad for these reviews. I won't use flea or heart worm treatments as they are pure poison and have killed many dogs. Now I suspect my dog has worms and product reviews are saying the same thing about worm treatments.
Why are these products on shelves?

dianne

Glad you won't give your dog this disgusting product. Look for natural alternatives. If they eat good clean food they won't need worming

Shelby

Shelbyasked

Yes i brought excelpet intestinal worming for my rottweiler 30kg how many chews do i give him box has been thrown out?

dianne

Please, please, please...if you love your dog, THROW that poison away. It nearly killed my dog and the company has had to withdraw product from the shelves as it killed cats. It is highly toxic. See if you can go natural. My vet said that if they have a well balanced diet then they don't really need to be wormed. Do your own research but DO NOT use this poison.
Di

Danny

Dannyasked

My little female vomited after an hour of the all wormer, and now six hours later has a constant tremble shiver only in her back legs ? Her nose is wet and cool, no grumbling from her tummy but she doesn't look well..has to be the chew..anyone find this familiar ?

dianne

Omg Danny same thing happened to my poor girl. She was 5 days in intensive care. Please contact me and I will fill you in and tell you what to do. We must stop this product from doing any more damage homeaddressed1@gmail.com . Only today coles and woolies pulled the excelpet flea collar off their shelves. Very dangerous company!!!!

Adele
Adele

My healthy Staffy had a severe extreme reaction to dog all wormer.
I gave my healthy male staffy all wormer at end of July 2017 he tried to throw up immediately and was sick all night.
He was trying to throw up the next day and then would not eat or drink the next several days.... he lost 10 kg in a week. Took him to the vet for emergency care... after numerous blood test etc I was told his pancreas had shut down. He is now a diabetic.
My dog was in excellent health prior to him having the all wormer.
Dangerous product. Do not use