Exelpet Intestinal All-Wormer For Dogs

• Side Effects None (1)
Karen

KarenNorth Western Region, NSW

Can't get it.

I used to purchase this product very easily at Woolworths and now can't get it anywhere. It's also annoying how the price increased so much. I thought it worked well for my dogs.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for A$9.00.

Side Effects None
See all Exelpet Intestinal All-Wormer For Dogs reviews

Jane M.

Jane M.asked

Holy hell! I’ve just fed my beautiful English springer spaniel half the dose of this product. I thought she only needed one, and there was only one left In the packet. I went to the pets hop to buy some more and they told me how dangerous this product is! Thank goodness I only gave her half of the required dose. Why is this still being sold!!!!!

dianneasked

Why do you insist on selling this very dangerous product? It is far too strong for the pet's neurological system and paralizes the dog instead of the worm! You are a company without conscious and the bottom line is your only interest. Pull the product if you have even a modicum of conscious about you. Evil!

Ellie D.
Ellie D.

I'm so glad for these reviews. I won't use flea or heart worm treatments as they are pure poison and have killed many dogs. Now I suspect my dog has worms and product reviews are saying the same thing about worm treatments.
Why are these products on shelves?

dianne

Glad you won't give your dog this disgusting product. Look for natural alternatives. If they eat good clean food they won't need worming

Shelby

Shelbyasked

Yes i brought excelpet intestinal worming for my rottweiler 30kg how many chews do i give him box has been thrown out?

dianne

Please, please, please...if you love your dog, THROW that poison away. It nearly killed my dog and the company has had to withdraw product from the shelves as it killed cats. It is highly toxic. See if you can go natural. My vet said that if they have a well balanced diet then they don't really need to be wormed. Do your own research but DO NOT use this poison.
Di