Exetel Mobile Broadband

Exetel Mobile Broadband (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Exetel Broadband

1.6

S NileBrisbane

Never Mind this Brand

OMG! , no way 28 days 285 GB Mobile Data for two people lol .. this guys are not straightforward at all . Cheap but scam . I am sure this guys wont last long in the market

S Nile

They Just need Money .. nothing bother them :)

Ben
BenBrisbane

No connection for over a month but they still want to charge me!

Len1010South East Queensland, QLD

Lies and Misinformation

Exetel Broadband
Grant R.Exetel BroadbandSend a private message
Len1010

4G Broadband is NOT 12Mbs So get real and call it what it really is SLOW Crippled wireless tear one NBN!! If not you are using deceptive advertising and lies! If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck & has feathers IT's a DUCK!

Geoff
GeoffMelbourne

Exit them

The company was very good and had some of the best contracts around. Unfortunatle they have gone to overseas customer service centres who insist on the customer being the problem. They have such stupid rules such as 28 days notice to terminate a service even if not under contract. They recently cancelled all the cheaper services available and switched us over to more expensive ones. We left but not before they tried to penalise us for doing so.

Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Exetel Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

nat
natBrisbane

terrible service!!!!!

You cannot buy extra data. and will be charged a fortune if you go over. I am canceling my service. do not go with this company!!!!

Fiq M
Fiq MPerth

Horrible Website to use, Tried to cancel online through their website but it fails to work

Wazza
WazzaPalm beach qld

3Days to have some card activated

Got new SIM card. Rang them was told have to wait for Optus to Port my number to them. 24hrs later loose my internet from Optus. Then another 24hrs later with no phone (thanks) finally it's got signal but no internet, ring again then they connect 4G.
I think after that porting your old number is a pain in the head just go with new number so you won't lose your internet or phone lucky I had a work phone to ring them but so far so good.

• Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Completely rip off!

Every month charge me more for nothing! Completely rip off ! No complain department! Not working on weekends! Don't sign up at all!

Bad! Really really bad mobile service!! TOTAL RIP-OFF

Not satisfied at all, it's charging $1.10 per minute and each outgoing call (even if disconnected) counts. I would really want to post a picture of them charging me $86 one month. Done with them after 2 months and now they are not porting my old number to Kogan. I was really anxious of trying to get all things sorted by Friday, so on Thursday, I emailed them that I wasn't able to log on to myExetel so that I could check the invoice. In the second email asking them what is my myExetel account details. They had not reply me on Friday (let's not talk about the weekends) On Monday they finally sent me the msg contained my account and a temporary password which means they already deleted my account.

Mobile Broadband Providers

bobbo
bobbocairns

$20 more expensive in cairns.

looking for nbn in cairns exetel advertises $39 plan but when cairns address is entered jumps up $20 what a crock of $@!& doesn't cost more for signal to reach here just ripping people off would not recommend to anyone
dodo is the same and probably all providers

GaryDavis
GaryDavisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service, I live in a very rural community where there was little coverage (Woodvale Vic)