Exetel Mobile Broadband

Listing monitored by Exetel Broadband

1.6
yunus
yunusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Interim option while waiting for 5g. Average when it works.

Wazza
WazzaPalm beach qld

3Days to have some card activated

Got new SIM card. Rang them was told have to wait for Optus to Port my number to them. 24hrs later loose my internet from Optus. Then another 24hrs later with no phone (thanks) finally it's got signal but no internet, ring again then they connect 4G.
I think after that porting your old number is a pain in the head just go with new number so you won't lose your internet or phone lucky I had a work phone to ring them but so far so good.

• Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Allynasked

I just got my mobile broadband yesterday set it up and it was functioning well for the first 3hours but after that i don't have an internet connection until this morning. Is this part of the drop out? If so how do i lessen this drop outs? I read in one of the reviews here that something can be done to avoid or at least lessen it.

Chris W.
Chris W.

Email them and get the firmware upgrade for your Modem. I had the same problem and now it works fine.

Allyn

Is there any extra charge for that?

Jorn s.