Exetel Mobile Broadband

1.6
Jo_Adelaide
Jo_AdelaideAdelaide

Exetel 250gb

I have had this for over 6 months now and very very occasionally I need to turn it off and on (modem) to reboot and not had an issue apart from that. Was running Nefkix SD and was hardly using the full 250gb but have cut netflix only due to budgeting and instead using free tv/movie streaming. Supports my wireless security system and Spotify with no issues in connectivity. Rate it highly for a low budget option.

• Incentivised Review No
Jet
JetSydney, NSW

Better than I have expected.

• Incentivised Review No
Bruce L
Bruce LSydney, NSW

ok speed, good customer service, reasonable price

their ADSL2 didn't work too well at my place (admittedly it's an old building and the cable is probably all busted).

I've now replaced that with their mobile broadband, the speed was actually not bad and the price is good! I actually used over 30G last week and found out it's only $10/G for excess.

What's better yet, they have a setting that controls overspend as well, so overall I'm quite happy.

Allynasked

I just got my mobile broadband yesterday set it up and it was functioning well for the first 3hours but after that i don't have an internet connection until this morning. Is this part of the drop out? If so how do i lessen this drop outs? I read in one of the reviews here that something can be done to avoid or at least lessen it.

Chris W.
Chris W.

Email them and get the firmware upgrade for your Modem. I had the same problem and now it works fine.

Allyn

Is there any extra charge for that?

Jorn s.