Exetel Mobile

Exetel Mobile (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Exetel Mobile

ozimarco
ozimarcoWheatbelt, WA

Perfect post-paid mobile plan for a low-usage customer.

something cheap turns out to be super expensive!

Never fall for its cheap plan trick, you will end up paying so much more than what Optus or Telstra charges. I paid almost $100 a month for something only $19.99 per month plan. NO kidding!

Hopeless service and long porting

Been waiting about 2 weeks for my number to be ported from amaysim. I moved to save money. You get what you pay for, we'll maybe... Wait times for the call centre is terrible, and slows utmost disrespect.

john
johnPerth, WA

SERVICE WORST IN AUSTRALIA

They just keep pasting the buck around due to "lack of knowledge" regarding telecommunication! been on the phone yesterday 2 hour & 3 hour today 29/3/19 time: 09.27 to activate a sim card! was told we got a free months mobile service

RMOG
RMOGSYDNEY

Waste of Time

Ordered a new SIM (no transfer of number) almost 2 weeks ago and still no service. It took over a week to arrive and have been waiting over 4 days (and counting) to activate the SIM. Unbelievable.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Vince T
Vince TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Connected and used it but buttons are still "ACTIVATE"

I've managed to activate my 2 numbers, ported from vodafone. We could use it (call, data...). However, on their system, the button "ACTIVATE" are still there, and they texted me, told me to activate the service???? Their system looks outdated.

Local Reception
ToxSydney, NSW

Worst ever! Save yourself the trouble and avoid Exetel

No Mobile or data service for the 3rd day now in Manly, Sydney. I have to drive out of the area to get a connection. No communication at all. They don't respond to email. Their overseas call centre are rude and put you on hold repeatedly. Save yourself the trouble and avoid Exetel.

Tox

It's been over a month now and i very rarely have service. Never had this trouble with other cheap services.

Terrible service

I seldom write comment as most of time I don’t have issue with service provider from Aldi to Telstra that im happy with the service all the time. I almost tried all providers. And I really want to express my disappoint and frustration with Exetel. I will never ever use it again after the contract period, it’s nightmare for me to talk to service and endless transfer without resolving issue. Goodbye Exetel.

Deanos
DeanosSydney, NSW

Does everything I need.

Coverage is always quite reliable - on the Optus network, I never use my included calls/txts and thanks to the ability to have Exetel cut off the data when you hit the limit you don't get hit with excess charges.

Harvey
HarveyClear Mountain

Great service, product and good support.

Joined Exetel Mobile two months ago as my other provider was increasing their prices. Number porting was painless, SIM delivery was within the timeframe provided. The Optus network is brilliant and have had no issues at all with reception or speed. As for support you can see the wait time on their website so I always call when there is no one waiting and you go straight through. Email support will take longer to respond but I only used that once for a non-urgent request. Sometimes you just had to try it yourself. Do you really think that if a business did so badly (as per most comments here) it would survive in this cut throat industry? Fully recommend Exetel.

Purplemarxist
PurplemarxistSydney, NSW

Poor Support.

Value for money is good. Getting support is difficult. Operators seem to be unable to handle simple questions like how to retrieve voicemail. Website difficult to negotiate. No app available. No plans to provide one.

Albert

Service used3G mobile 30gb month/$49.99

Absolutely Rubbish

possum999
possum999

Excess usage charges are extreme

Exetel used to be great, I was with them for years. However these days they are definitely not very competitive and the charges for excess SMS are so high it's ridiculous. Have left and gone to Vaya for unlimited usage at great prices.

Josh26
Josh26Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless

After more than a week my SIM had not arrived and my Telstra service was ending. Despite 2 phone calls, and ages on hold, and leaving messages, no one called me back from Exetel. Then the 3rd time, they had all gone home. Out of hours. I wouldn't spit on this service if it was on fire. USELESS

Service used4G Mobile Phone

Please don't put yourself through it anyone in Newcastle

Service used4G Mobile Broadband
king_45
king_45Central West, NSW

Sells Optus cheaper than Optus

Exetel resells optus cheaper than optus. So whatever service optus provides is what you get only cheaper. Signing up upgrading plan get new sim card all done online and all works smoothly. Never had a problem with billing after several years as a very satisfied customer.

Sam
SamSydney

Long time customer

I have been a customer for at 3-4 years - both on a ADSL2 plan and phone plan. Upfront, I had major issues with exetel's adsl2 plan and had to cancel it after 4 months or so and my download speeds were 8-100kb/second (totally unacceptable). I stayed with the company on a mobile phone plan and never had an issue and find their self service tool easy to use/activate roaming etc. Having said this, lately their phone plans haven't been competitive and i'm seriously thinking of moving to another company.

Unbeleivable charges

I connected to Exetel mobile broadband without a plan because I needed a static IP, Well I didn't need it that bad! my first two months bills totalled over $1800.00 compared to my previous Optus service which averaged around $60.00 per month, After multiple phone calls and emails nobody at Exetel would even look at the account or usage.
Incredibly poor customer service and outrageous charges, no longer a customer!!

Poor customer service and outrageous charges

Service used4G Mobile Broadband

Happy exetel customers

I am online gamer that lives around the Ipswich area of Brisbane and I have been with exetel for 10 years and I am a happy customer.I have never had any major issues with them.Yes there have been the odd loss of signal from network problem but what company doesn’t have them.When there are problems they keep customers up to date on there forums .
I have moved house twice in 10 yrs with them and found the change of address quick and easy

Love this provider

I've been with Exetel for years and each 12 months I check out the competitors. I've had Telstra call me during dinner many times to try and win me back but they just can't beat Exetel. Exetel are so good that I've just got my 70 year old mother-in-law onto a unlimited mobile plan and disconnected her land line. Keep up the great work Exetel...
Reliability and value for money...