Exetel Mobile

Exetel Mobile

Listing monitored by Exetel Mobile

• Plan Type
  • Local Reception

For this side of the market. Pretty good value.

Local Reception

My time is worth less than my money so...

alexnat
alexnatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 kids mobile - working great so far

No issues at all. They're slow to respond to emails, and to update the Exetel app (which could use some alias naming benefits, as opposed to phone numbers), but overall the actual phone service works fine. Had no issues. You can also set spend control so that if the kids hit the 2Gb, the data turns off and you don't pay any more

ozimarco
ozimarcoWheatbelt, WA

Perfect post-paid mobile plan for a low-usage customer.

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Exetel Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Deanos
DeanosSydney, NSW

Does everything I need.

Coverage is always quite reliable - on the Optus network, I never use my included calls/txts and thanks to the ability to have Exetel cut off the data when you hit the limit you don't get hit with excess charges.

Harvey
HarveyClear Mountain

Great service, product and good support.

Joined Exetel Mobile two months ago as my other provider was increasing their prices. Number porting was painless, SIM delivery was within the timeframe provided. The Optus network is brilliant and have had no issues at all with reception or speed. As for support you can see the wait time on their website so I always call when there is no one waiting and you go straight through. Email support will take longer to respond but I only used that once for a non-urgent request. Sometimes you just had to try it yourself. Do you really think that if a business did so badly (as per most comments here) it would survive in this cut throat industry? Fully recommend Exetel.

king_45
king_45Central West, NSW

Sells Optus cheaper than Optus

Exetel resells optus cheaper than optus. So whatever service optus provides is what you get only cheaper. Signing up upgrading plan get new sim card all done online and all works smoothly. Never had a problem with billing after several years as a very satisfied customer.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Sam
SamSydney

Long time customer

I have been a customer for at 3-4 years - both on a ADSL2 plan and phone plan. Upfront, I had major issues with exetel's adsl2 plan and had to cancel it after 4 months or so and my download speeds were 8-100kb/second (totally unacceptable). I stayed with the company on a mobile phone plan and never had an issue and find their self service tool easy to use/activate roaming etc. Having said this, lately their phone plans haven't been competitive and i'm seriously thinking of moving to another company.

Happy exetel customers

I am online gamer that lives around the Ipswich area of Brisbane and I have been with exetel for 10 years and I am a happy customer.I have never had any major issues with them.Yes there have been the odd loss of signal from network problem but what company doesn’t have them.When there are problems they keep customers up to date on there forums .
I have moved house twice in 10 yrs with them and found the change of address quick and easy

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Exetel Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Love this provider

I've been with Exetel for years and each 12 months I check out the competitors. I've had Telstra call me during dinner many times to try and win me back but they just can't beat Exetel. Exetel are so good that I've just got my 70 year old mother-in-law onto a unlimited mobile plan and disconnected her land line. Keep up the great work Exetel...
Reliability and value for money...