Exoticathletica

• Sizing True to size (262) · Slightly large (12) · Slightly small (3) · Very small (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (96%) · Not as advertised (4%)

Angie_pants

Angie_pantsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Surpassed all expectations!

I just received my first order today, and even though I was sceptical, as most things on FB are bollocks.... I was super excited and surprised when I when I wriggled right into (no struggle and no sounds of the stitching breaking) in a pair of booty shorts.
OH MY GAWD... They are super soft, super comfy and they fit properly!!
You ladies certainly have it going on!!
Thank you for your awesome videos, I can now 100% understand why you ladies are so excited about these clothes!!!!!

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING!!

Just wanted to say that I purchased a pair of Capri tights (size M) and they arrived today. First impression.... pretty sure I ordered the wrong size. These won't fit, way too small!! The waist looked too tiny for me. Try them on... by far the most comfortable tights I've ever worn. Oh, and they fit perfectly!! I'll be buying more!!!

So incredibly comfortable

The best crops I have tried with great support for a bigger bust without being slack around ribs. So incredibly comfortable!! Capris also next level comfort. I want to live in my gear!

Amazing

Absolutely fabulous quality and patterns. Like the fact they are high wasted so not butt's or Tum's hanging out. Most of all I love the mummy and me Matching outfits

Product Appearance As advertised

I want more Exotica Athletica!

After watching the Exotica girls’ videos I was inspired by their ‘real-ness’ and love for their product and I contacted them for sizing recommendations. Not only were their recommendations spot on, the material and fit of their clothing is AMAZING! I’ll be back for more Exotica Athletica!

Product Appearance As advertised

Love them.....around the tum!

Received my two Capris, not disappointed. Being a bigger girl, I always find myself wearing maxi dresses due to weather and comfort. So I set myself a challenge, I worn a pair of capris all day and night til bed. No sweaty bits, felt supported around the tummy, undies stayed in place all day, no rolling down from the tummy area etc. Now I didn’t just veg on the lounge, my day started with a yoga session, food shopping, and the boring stuff vaccumed\mopped. I didn’t feel uncomfortable at all the whole day. My husband even said when I got home from work you still have them on. Lol Make the decision to buy yourself a pair, I’m already looking at buying more.
Can’t recommend them enough

Sizing Slightly large

Anita M.

Anita M.Hunter Region, NSW

IN LOVE

I am always a skeptic when it comes to purchasing clothing online. However, after watching you girls wear and love your product I thought “why not?” and OH MY GOD! Delivered in two days. Amazing fabric, amazing prints, amazing fit and love love love the high waist. Best workout gear I have ever purchased.

Evelyn I.

Evelyn I.Illawarra, NSW

BEST workout tights ever!

Perfect purchase if you want;
- well made pants from great quality fabric
- super comfortable workout gear that is really supportive (tummy control bonus)
- pants that won’t fall down when you’re working out
- pants that won’t go see-through when you’re squatting or bending down
- brilliant customer service
I won’t ever but other gym pants - the hunt for the perfect pair is over!

Loved my order

I bought 2 items from Exotica, Geisha blue high waisted capris leggings which are absolutely stunning and comfy and a scoop neck comfort crop. I must admit I was skeptical about the crop being supportive enough as I have a quite a big bust but it is amazing and I would feel comfortable wearing it out in public no problems. My order also arrived really quickly, 2 days from order being processed. Thanks so much for my wonderful gear!!

starbriteunicorn

starbriteunicornGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So comfortable to wear.

I am a BIG girl and very suprised the XL high waist fit. Very stretchy, thick material but not hot. Wrapt with the quality of the hold on your body but they arent tight. The high waist go up to under bust so u are held in nicely everywhere when u have extra body . If u have any questions they can be put to me via the team. Happy to help as it took me awhile to convince myself to try them. I understand someone not your size cant answer all questions or queries.
I wear leggins every day of the year...seriously yes, under a dress, skirt or long top, Summer through to Winter. Thank u....yes im weird, but honest.

Hannah D.

Hannah D.Central West, NSW

Fabulous!! I need more

- great waist band (I have three kids- tummy control is amaze!)
- super cool & breathing fabric
- the feel of the fabric is next level Amazing!
- the design is so slimming I am in love!

Karen T.

Karen T.Hunter Region, NSW

Bikinis Rock!!

I’m in love with bikini I bought.. I have not worn bikini in years.. now I feel sexy and comfy in my body when I wear these gorgeous bikinis

Kerry H.

Kerry H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing jogger pants

Omg this was so easy to purchase and arrived the next day , I can't explain how amazing and versatile these soft touch joggers are , i used these on foal watch , getting up every hour , so darn comfortable for all wears, including sleep lol , from paddock to street , top quailty fabric

Jayde

JaydeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it! will be back

After having 2 kids back to back their leggings and capris do an amazing job at hiding all the bumps and lumps. And hold up my big mum boobs with just one croptop. Will be restocking my cupboard as soon as my bank account let's me!

Product Appearance As advertised

Got my first pair of crop tights today after lots of procrastination. Love how comfy they are. Can’t wait to get more.

So easy to search website and find options of different products they offer. There is a great range in a range of sizing and the quality is amazing, I would say the best tights I have ever purchased

Makisha D.

Makisha D.Central Queensland, QLD

They fit perfectly !

By far the best leggings I have owned, great fast service definitely will buy more , the fit is very flattering and makes me feel good about myself and the don't roll down !

Sizing Slightly large

I'll be back!!!!

These are just Amazing!!!!
I love the look, fit and feel.
Extremely comfortable, sizing chart was spot on!
Fast delivery!
Extremely Impressed!
No more Kmart leggings for me!!
Exoticathletica is my go to xo

Tegan E.

Tegan E.

Love it!

Bought myself 3/4 capris and joggers and they’re amazing, not to mention soooo comfortable!
Site/Store easy to navigate
Very satisfied with the range of products
Very satisfied with the quality of the products

Bobleigh

BobleighWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing!

I was a skeptic because I had purchased so many activewear pieces promising to be squat proof, roll down proof etc. but I must admit this clothing range is amazing!!!

Ebony b

Ebony bFar West, NSW

I love this brand!!

I love this brand!!! My Forbidden Fruit Silky Scoop Neck Comfort Crop Midi just arrived and I love it!!!! The fact I dont have to wear a bra at 44degree heat and my cup size is f-g is amazeballs!!! Ill definitely be buying more of these comfy dresses!!!