MelC

MelCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sexy, supportive and superb

Ive recently bought several items from Exotica Athletica after watching them on Instagram for many months. My favourite piece has to be the reversible no bra dresses. This dress ticks all the boxes. Its fierce, flattering and feminine. No ironing, easy to launder and no need for shape wear or even a bra. Really loved my in store shopping experience too. The girls there were so friendly and helpful, really made my holiday.

KateAlissa

KateAlissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This company is fabulous!!

Great Australian company that I have now purchased from many many many times! The quality of their products is fantastic, customer service is amazing and that has kept me going back again and again. I always get so many compliments when I wear these pants and tell anyone that will listen about how much I love them and recommend Exotica to others.

Absoulutly amazing

I Loved how easy it was to find the store and what I wanted. There's so many different styles and ranges to choose from you will never get bored trying to pick what you want. I brought 2 tops and 2 capri pants for my first ever order and omg the quality is amazing, so so soft i could were them to bed and they make me feel so slim. There just so comfortable to wear and they actually keep you cool on those hot summer days

Product Appearance As advertised

Exoticathletica for the win!

I'm so glad that I found Exotica! This company is commited to a positive body image message and cater for every body, every time. The customer service from the Exotica team is exceptional and with their new store as well as online, it makes shopping for the right fit a breeze. The little touches (like the affirmation cards in every delivery) make this company a must for every woman who wants either ready to wear or custom options in activewear and the freedom to feel amazing in your own skin. Thank you Exoticathletica x

Stacey

StaceyThe Mallee, VIC

Fantastic quality

Website is easy to navigate and the products are fantastic! I've purchased 2 separate items in the past and the shipping was so fast! Once my products arrived they were above and beyond my expectations, great quality, sized perfectly! Would highly recommend!

Elise H

Elise HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This brand is everything

Gymshopper96

Gymshopper96Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick service but leggings and shorts are very see through.

Postage and service was very quick. Unfortunately the booty shorts and leggings I purchased were all very see through even just trying them on, so they wouldn't be "squat proof". The material is also quite thin. Disappointed because I like to support Aussie brands.

beckyb00

beckyb00Moranbah, Queensland

Happy customer!

I bought the Comfort Crop Mini Dress in black and am in love with it! I followed their size guide and the dress fits like a glove. Over the moon about the quality of the fabric and design and it’s extra special that they’re made in Queensland. Way to go girls!

Bell H.

Bell H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing leggings and sports cloths.

Two days after ordering the geisha Capri leggings, I received the parcel just as advertised, also they were exactly what was pictured on the website, they fit perfectly, the material is so nice to wear and not a bit see through even when doing squats. Love them will be buying more.

Nerida M.

Nerida M.Illawarra, NSW

Amazing quality and service!

The website is so user friendly with a wide range of athletic clothing, swimwear, and dresses, as well as accessories. The quality of each of the items I have purchased is phenomenal! The fabric is thick, soft, and comfortable.

Nic

NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow.... I MEAN WOW!!!!

I just purchased the amazing Copper Performance Reversible Comfort Crop Midi. The ordering process was a snack, and delivery was quicker than I expected. I must admit, I was a skeptic, but the delivered product is totally gorgeous. It holds everything in (I'm big busted but this is so supportive no bra is needed!), is incredibly flattering, and fits me like a glove. The material feels very luxurious, and the cut just works beautifully. I'm already looking to my next purchase - I suspect it will be in a long line of purchases in the future!

Anna M.

Anna M.Pilbara, WA

Love ALL my purchases

I love all my items. They feel so silky. Flattering fits. I adore the girls on the videos. I love supporting aussie made. I like to buy on sale. I just love everything about them. Very happy.

BreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

I am so in love with their products I have brought so many item ranging from active wear to a beautiful dress to wear out, the fabric is beautiful and feels so nice on that when I put my soft to touch tank on it felt as if I wasn't wearing anything, I love that they are made in Australia for women of different sizes and can be made to order which is fantastic for swimwear when nothing else will fit I know these will. So very happy with customer service side as well the ladies Are very helpful.

Bree

I will find a better pick of the dress as this one was just showing my friend what it looked like. I wear it often with no brad and I don't move at all and you also can't see the nips which is fantastic

Shae

ShaeCentral Queensland, QLD

New found love!

Very happy with the products I have received so far. Most importantly the sports bra is supportive without the dig! The quality is exceptional as well. Cannot wait for my next shipment to arrive!

Nicola

NicolaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The new go-to Aussie casual brand that embraces women of all shapes and sizes!

How sweet it is to find an Aussie brand (made in Noosa!) that helps support women of all shapes and sizes in their fitness activity whilst looking damn fine and feeling comfortable doing it. The service is amazing, the website super easy to understand and navigate, and there is a huge range. The fabric is beautiful, I'm up to 5 pieces now - 2 dresses, a top, jogger capris and long leggings. Next time I have a long haul flight these will be my number 1 items to pack. I wear the largest size they offer which fits me perfectly, and I'm also quite tall and I'm loving that the length gets longer (ie the largest sizes don't just get wider!). Can't wait to add to my collection in the coming months.

JLopez

JLopezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love..Love..Love

I love Exoticathletica's business ethos, I love that they are a local business making quality products, I love the inclusiveness they offer and I love their fierceness as a brand :)

Rikki

RikkiMid North Coast, NSW

Love them!

Absolutely love exoticathletica! The first pair of capris that I ordered there was a mishap with the fabric colour and the team was so quick to email me and let me know, ended up choosing a different colour and they were so amazing about it. The high waist is great, especially after a cesarean. They’re comfortable, the double scrunch it adorable and the colours are amazing. I’ve found myself an amazing business and can’t wait to buy more!

Mandy Mcnee

Mandy McneeGippsland, VIC

I'm so glad I found Exoticathletica

Exoticathletica make clothes to fit women not mannequins. Beautiful,comfortable material + being able to customize to an exact fit is what dreams are made of. I am so happy with my purchases. Being short and curvy you lose a lot of shape when pants are altered but not with Exoticathletica I got exactly what I wanted and am so happy with my purchases.
Communication is excellent.
I really think these women are onto something great and I would highly recommend no matter what size or shape you are. Also the versatility of the clothing great for gym, everyday wear, could be worn to work or dressed up to wear out.
I also like that they have regular sales and new products and prints. Definitely something for everyone.

Brittany B.Exoticathletica

More than half my wardrobe is Exoticathletica

I was inspired to try Exoticathletica over a year ago because I hadn’t seen work out clothes for women my size advertised before. I am so glad I did. Their products are comfortable, beautiful, and durable. They hold in what needs to be contained without digging or cutting in, and flow with beauty. I have walked through rainstorms in style, survived working with preschoolers both on the floor and in school meetings without having to change. I cannot get enough. Keep it coming.

Cadair

CadairCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Amazing quality, amazing customer service.

To start with the website is simple and easy to navigate on both desktop and mobile UI. The products are fantastic quality and worth the purchase. I love the range, there is something for everybody, definitely check them out.