Perfection

The girls at Exotica are super amazing, professional & kind. I made a mistake with my purchase, then made a mistake with my return, jumped the gun with a ‘short’ email & they were very sweet in their email exchange, fixed up my mistakes & arranged for the new product to be sent to me. I can’t say enough about them. Only better thing is the actual product!

Wonderful clothing

From the ease of the website through to the quality of the garments this store is the best. Well done.

Lana

LanaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Gym Wear

I am beyond words with how happy I am with exotica. Perfect sizing and extremely fast shipping highly recommend. I have never found a website that is true to their sizing guide before and ships so fast. I ordered my clothes on a Wednesday night and they were at my door by that Friday afternoon. Will definitely be shopping with exotica again :)

CEEBERSSydney, NSW

Used to be good, now bargain basement vibes

Focus has shifted from fitting all womens bodies, to sell as much as they can. Going off shore for manufacturing and letting go of their made to order range has made these garments ill fitting and horrible to wear.

Yemna F.

Yemna F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Literally only taking them off when necessary!

I've purchased two of the crops and have never worn anything so comfy! Holds the top of my mum tum with no issues. Double lined so no issues with nipples showing in tight clothes. Honestly I wear these crops under everything! Genuinely more impressed with these then I thought I would be ❤

Diz

DizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't do it - they don't refund your purchase and quality is poor

Firstly - pants are NOT squat proof as their Instagram videos claim. Quality is terrible.
Secondly, I find it disgusting that an Australian company would not refund your purchase in this day and age! Such bad business principles! The clothes I bought were misrepresented and do not look good at all.
I would not buy from this company if I was you - you have no choice but to keep the clothes you buy!

Kelly O.

Kelly O.Perth, WA

Happy summer

Just love everything about it, the colour, the fact that i can wear on both sides, the many ways I can tie that up, the quality of it (amazing)and now the excellent customer service. Recently I bought a bottom part and received something different from my order, before I contacted them I received this email explaining me it was an error in the system and they fixed that up, easy, no headaches! I am leaving in Australia for 14 years and a half and I can tell you this is the first time I am a 100% happy with my swimwear (I am a size 16, 2 b’s (big boobs, big butt ).
Have already recommended to a lot of friends!

Nichol

NicholMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Very easy to find what I was after and sizing was spot on. I'm tall so finding anything long in the legs is really hard so I was shocked how prefect they fit. Now that I know my size I look forward to ordering some fun prints.

Customer ServiceExoticathletica

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback!! Make sure to tag us in your selfies on socials. We LOVE seeing our customers rocking our gear. ❤

Alana

AlanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Get body contouring over Performance!!!

Rebecca D.

Rebecca D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Exotica, couldn't live without their scoop crops!.

Pretty easy to navigate their website and go through the purchasing process with fast delivery.

I like most of the range but it all to do with individual taste. I adore the material and how they make me feel when wearing their clothing. They have a perfect stretch with no see through at all which is great!.

All in all there will be atleast 1 item you will fall in love with!.

Customer ServiceExoticathletica

Thank you so much for your feedback Rebecca, this is what we love to hear!! xx

Deborah

DeborahSydney Surrounds, NSW

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS FIRM

I purchased a top but it did not fit and the fabric was flimsy. It claimed to be 'boyfriend' style loose t-shirt but was not.
The firm refused to refund the money and would only give a store credit which is useless as I did not wish to purchase anything else from this firm. The worst service I have encountered in a long time!!!

SizingSlightly small
Customer ServiceExoticathletica

Hey Deborah, Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review. We take all customer feedback seriously and this will be passed onto the correct departments.
Have a lovely day.

Cloe

CloeDunlop 2615, ACT

Great experience

I ordered from this site on a whim. Because I made an error when entering my details I never got confirmation emails. I contacted the store and they called me to resolve the issue. My items arrived quickly and sizes were perfect. I got high waisted bike shorts. They are a great length and don’t ride up. I’ll definitely purchase from here again in the future

Shelby

ShelbyFar North Queensland, QLD

My can’t live without essentials!!

Courtney B.

Courtney B.Gippsland, VIC

AHHH AMAZING!

I literally wear their active shorts most days with oversized tees! They are so comfy and just feel like they hold all my extra cushion in perfect! I own 7 pairs of long and short ones and omg I’ll never go elsewhere! The fabric is so smooth and buttery!

Sandie S.

Sandie S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love love Exotica ❤️❤️❤️

I am absolutely loving Exotica and the way they cater for the fuller figured woman. Women of all shapes and sizes. I am currently replacing my current wardrobe with Exotica. Amazing quality and flattering styles. The best customer service. Well deserved 5 stars ⭐️

Not suitable for everyone - BUYER BEWARE

Terrible athlete pants

I have two pairs of high waist pants, I've seen them advertise as squat proof. The sizing is not right or im just the wrong type of fat.

Patterns are fade out when stretched. To see underwear.

Do not stay up for cardio work out spend most of my time pulling them back up.

Love the pattern but save your money kmart pants are better.

Cant even returned the unworn pair for my money back. .

Customer ServiceExoticathletica

The best clothes you'll ever wear!

All of their clothes feel like heaven when you put them on, and the confidence they give you is incredible! There is not one item i have that i do not love, and they are all such statement pieces they helped boost my self confidence and allowed me to feel sexy and excited to buy clothes again. The customer service team are amazing too. There's not one fault i can find with this company. 5 stars out of 10!!

Customer ServiceExoticathletica

Thank you much for taking the time to pass on your positive feedback!
We are so happy to hear that you have had a positive purchasing experience with us.

Have a wonderful day x

Peta W.

Peta W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I live in Exoticathletica

The website is great! Absolutely love the range of clothing. The fabrics are so super soft and the patterns are amazing. The fit is fantastic, the leggings stay put even whilst running and no issues at all for me with waist band roll. EA are THE most comfortable pants I have ever owned. I have Capri, leggings and joggers and love them all. So so many patterns to choose from with crops to match.

Customer ServiceExoticathletica

Thank you much for taking the time to pass on your positive feedback!
We are so happy to hear that you love our gear!!

Have a wonderful day x

What a mess of a company. Quality's crap too

Only gives refunds for faulty items if you threaten to report them to ACCC (who apparently has a whole list of cases against them too)

SizingVery large

Emma F.

Emma F.asked

I bought a crop mini dress and whilst it is amazing when standing as soon as I sit down it rolls up. What can I do to stop this?

Kaitlyn B.

Kaitlyn B.asked

Hi there,
I am trying to find the perfect leggings. I have had bad experiences in the past with Gymshark and other brands. The waist is usually very loose and still tight on the calves/trunk. I am usually between 10 and 12 in Australian sizing. My waist is 69cm, hips are 106cm and seamline is 86cm usually leggings are shorter, 7/8 length for full length or 3/4 for 7/8. I have heard people saying to size down for Exoticathletica. Should I go for small?
is this the same for the crop tops? I have a flat chest, but larger back in comparison. I'm 93cm above bust, 94cm over bust and 84cm below bust. Would I fit medium or small better?

Hey Kaitlyn!!

We definitely think Small for bottoms would be perfect for you; we always recommend shopping your waist measurements as this will give you a PERFECT, compressive fit!!

For crops, as your bust is closer to the larger end of Medium, but your waist is the smaller end of Small you can shop either size.
If you are looking for a tight, compressive fit, Small would be great, buttttt if you are looking for more of a casual, comfort fit you can shop Medium!!

Let us know if you have any other questions lovely!!

Sar

Sarasked

Hi you commented on my review....I have commented back as I’m confused by your response.....Due to your response it appears I have been overcharged....would
Like a refund if that’s the case. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Exoticathletica representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Underwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping No
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay, Laybuy and ZipPay / ZipMoney
Clothing TypeActivewear, Children, Custom / Tailored, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday and Swimwear

Other Underwear Shops & Brands