Listing monitored by Exoticathletica

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service

Quality of products is far lower than advertised. Leggings and shorts are made with a huge seam through the crutch that rides up. Following their sizing chart will get you nowhere. If you have issues with sizing and the fit of the products when they arrive, they will request a photo of you wearing your products, then tell you they don't take returns if you have tried your product on. Oh they will also take weeks to get back to you - that's if they even ever respond.

Chels G.
Chels G.Launceston, TAS

Awesome clothes!!

Love love love these clothes!! So comfy & awesome prints! Would love if they had shorter pants options for us mummas who are shorties.

Customer ServiceExoticathletica

Thanks so much for your positive review, we are so happy you are loving our prints!!

Abby H
Abby HWestern District, VIC

Excellent customer service and products

I have never worn better feeling leggings in my life! They are ridiculously comfortable and durable. I purchased a new pair and in my hurry I ordered a size 4 (I’m a 12). I got the delivery a few days later and as soon as I realised what I had done, I followed the returns instructions and I was blown away with how fast and easy my return/exchange was. I have now just received my new pair in the right size and I’m feeling the love all over again. Thank you to all the hard working people at Exoticathletica you’ve been a pleasure.

Hey Abby!!

YAYYYY! We are so happy to hear our team could help you out and get you in the right pair of Exotica's <3
We really appreciate the positive feedback, have a lovely day xx

Sandy Wheeler
Sandy Wheeler Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful Product

With so many beautiful products to choose from, I purchased a pair of leggings (snake hair)that arrived by express post. The fabric in the leggings is just beautifully soft but also supportive. First thought was they maybe too small but they are true to size with amazing stretch without losing the pattern.
Will definitely be buying more products from Exoticathletica.

Customer ServiceExoticathletica

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review Sandy. We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with your purchase and can't wait for you to try more Exotica goodies!

ReviewerPerth, WA

This company is putrid

Amazing!

Have been looking everywhere for tights to boost my confidence, and hold me in bit after having 2 children and not feel like I'm wearing a corsette! These arrived in the mail today and I'm absolutely blown away by how comfortable and shaping they are. I cannot get enough! They're soft and perfect to fit.
All I did was send them a message on Facebook about being self conscious about my size. They asked my measurements and steered me in the correct direction with sizing. I placed and order and within a few days they arrived in the post.
And oh my gosh! They are perfect!
Their team are beautiful, caring and supportive.

I have tried another couple of brands and this one definitely takes the cake!
Thankyou so much! 10/10 recommend!

Hey Sarah,

We are so happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience shopping with us!
Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a review Xx

Veronica
Veronica

Bike pants A++++

I wore my new bike pants as swimming pants and absolutely loved them! So comfy, great workmanship too! Can’t wait for my next order to arrive!!

Customer ServiceExoticathletica

“Booty shaper” leggings that end up around your ankles.

These leggings are such a bad fit and cut. They continually fall down, horrible yo wear, would not recommend at all!

Kate L.

I bought exactly the same size as I have bought the other leggings in - not a sizing issue. It’s a design issue. I even took them to a seamstress/designer to review and they agreed. Bad design

Poor return procedure

Takes a month to review returns ... which is a massive problem in itself. When they finally did, they Didn't approve my return because there was no sticker lining on bather bottoms. I told them I didnt get sent with one which didn't raise any flags for me and they said I should have informed them.

Emma Y.
Emma Y.

It was not in the time frame, it was a almost a month. Don't reply with false information.

Perfection

The girls at Exotica are super amazing, professional & kind. I made a mistake with my purchase, then made a mistake with my return, jumped the gun with a ‘short’ email & they were very sweet in their email exchange, fixed up my mistakes & arranged for the new product to be sent to me. I can’t say enough about them. Only better thing is the actual product!

Wonderful clothing

From the ease of the website through to the quality of the garments this store is the best. Well done.

Lana
LanaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Gym Wear

I am beyond words with how happy I am with exotica. Perfect sizing and extremely fast shipping highly recommend. I have never found a website that is true to their sizing guide before and ships so fast. I ordered my clothes on a Wednesday night and they were at my door by that Friday afternoon. Will definitely be shopping with exotica again :)

CEEBERSSydney, NSW

Used to be good, now bargain basement vibes

Focus has shifted from fitting all womens bodies, to sell as much as they can. Going off shore for manufacturing and letting go of their made to order range has made these garments ill fitting and horrible to wear.

Yemna F.
Yemna F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Literally only taking them off when necessary!

I've purchased two of the crops and have never worn anything so comfy! Holds the top of my mum tum with no issues. Double lined so no issues with nipples showing in tight clothes. Honestly I wear these crops under everything! Genuinely more impressed with these then I thought I would be ❤

Diz
DizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't do it - they don't refund your purchase and quality is poor

Firstly - pants are NOT squat proof as their Instagram videos claim. Quality is terrible.
Secondly, I find it disgusting that an Australian company would not refund your purchase in this day and age! Such bad business principles! The clothes I bought were misrepresented and do not look good at all.
I would not buy from this company if I was you - you have no choice but to keep the clothes you buy!

Read more reviews - page 2

John W.
John W.asked

Can you remember the last order size that I ordered John Walkling?

Customer ServiceExoticathletica

Hey! Please contact our customer service team at sales@exoticathletica.com.au and they will be able to help you with this :)

Reviewerasked

Why can’t you leave a negative review against this company without asking their permission prior? This company already wipe negative reviews off of their own side it’s absolutely disgusting! Guess I’ll just have to start speaking my truth on Facebook where I have a page reach of about 5000 people at least. Since product review aren’t willing to publish honest reviews.

Kate L.

Agree! Though I was able to leave a review. But definitely not a company of product to promote.

Hey,

We have responded to your review and Facebook comments :)
We cannot delete any reviews, our system does not give us this option. Please email customer service at sales@exoticathletica.com.au or call on (07) 5471 0986 if you are having issues posting your review to our website.

Have a lovely day.

Reviewer

Liar Liar pants on fire, have a lovely day

Emma F.
Emma F.asked

I bought a crop mini dress and whilst it is amazing when standing as soon as I sit down it rolls up. What can I do to stop this?

Get an answer from our members and Exoticathletica representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Underwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping No
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay, Laybuy and ZipPay / ZipMoney
Clothing TypeActivewear, Children, Custom / Tailored, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday and Swimwear

Other Underwear Shops & Brands