Zoe

ZoeCentral Queensland, QLD

Quality just isn't there

Freya

FreyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

True to size, gorgeous make, Love!

Range was great, i love the styles and patterns, found the clothes were true to size, came quickly and looked well made. Customer service was great, made me feel very special and satisfied, especially with clothes in my size.

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfort Plus!!!

Liz

Thanks Ladies! Love your style, your energy, your videos and your Awesome morale!!! Keep up the fantastic work!!! I believe in giving credit where credit is due and I can see how hard you all work and strive for this excellence! Great job! <3<3:)

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfy

Online store was easy to navigate and find what i was after. Very satisfied with the range of products available. Very satisfied with the product i bought. They're very comfy

Star

StarCentral Queensland, QLD

Okay clothes at a premium price

Capris fall down even when “sized down.” They sit nicely when you stand still, but walking around they slip after a while, haven’t tried running yet, I wouldn’t feel comfortable with it though. Stitching issues with 6 out of 12 pairs. Customer service have said “don’t worry there are more layers of stitching there”. Monoboob in the crops, they are really comfortable, but you do not get shape in these.
Initially I was hooked with their FOMO marketing strategy, and was a member of the “non ea” tribe. The tribe group silences anyone with a non positive comment to keep the reviews there positive too. Now I have come to realise they are average clothes with a high price tag.

Sizing Very large
Nikki R.

Nikki R.Perth, WA

Best leggings ever

A sponsored video came up on my Facebook feed coincidentally and I had a browse and purchased some leggings for running. Being tall and a larger size I always feel like they don't adequately cater for me....but these leggings are amazing and so smooth, mine don't roll down at all and look super cool. Very friendly customer service, can recommend

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the 3/4 length hi waisted tights for running!

These tights are the bomb - they make me want to run!! My second pair in cheetah - they smooth out lumpy legs and don’t move or roll down when I’m running.

Kathy T75

Kathy T75Sydney, NSW

Fun and great fitting!

Great fitting and fun gymnastics crops and leggings for my 7 year old! She’s so happy which makes me happy too.. We will definitely be buying more in the near future. Will recommend to our friends.

Abbey

AbbeyEyre Peninsula, SA

OMG I’m in love!!!

Such a quick and easy website to follow, product choice is amazing and checkout was a breeze! Can’t wait to purchase more leggings in the future. Now I can feel like a queen when going about my day! Such amazing quality. Highly recommend.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love love my pants

Website was easy. Ordering was easy. Forgot to put my code in for discount oops next time! Postage was fast. Very happy customer.
Recommended your site and products to friends straight away.

Kirriae

KirriaeBrisbane

Disappointed

Finally bit the bullet and purchased some printed leggings. Very misleading description, the leggings roll down, constantly and I can't size down because the pattern on my thighs/bottom would be white from stretch.
Should have read reviews first.
Also it doesn't sit right with me that a company doesn't offer refunds on products you can't try on before buying.

Isabelle Dhellem

Isabelle DhellemNorth Queensland, QLD

So pleased with all my purchases !

Since I have been introduced to Exoticathletica by a collègue 8 months ago, I have bought plenty of Capri/leggings, crops, blouses, dress, tees etc... and they are all absolutely fantastic !

don't get the hype

bought the black leggings and they were incredibly shiny, didn't feel like active leggings at all, they sat strange in the crotch area and gave me a massive camel toe then really baggy around ankle,.went down a size like they said.
returned.. wasn't happy at all.
also for one of there tees, and got it in an upper size and still clings to me, sought of material that clings so all the wrong places.. returned.
then i couldn't get a refund which I didn't know. so exchanged for a bra, which wasn't too bad.
a singlet which is an XXL and it's tiny!! and same with the singlet. wore the top to the gym and kept rising up. terrible!!
worst " active wear " over priced for the quality and materials also.

Sizing Very small
CMC

CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

leisure wear not exercise quality

The hype of exoticathletica- I JUST DONT GET IT!!!!
I bought x3 pairs capris in M then did another purchase of x2 capris in L
I am a size 12-14.
was informed by messenger go smaller as they run large. Well all I did throughout my entire workout was pull them up as they keep rolling down. SO went the size up as per their request. Still ROLL DOWN!!!
Price-average
Style-amazing prints and feel great on
Size-all over the bloody shop
Leisure wear- I would never wear any of the tights as actual workout wear. they just don't give the stomach support nor stay up-constantly pulling them up entire workout!
Verdict- wouldn't buy ever again! stick to the usual lululemon, rockwear and lorna jane. More value for money!!!

Amy W.

Amy W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So disappointing

Feeling really disappointed and Disheartened I’ve been a long time follower first time buyer. I was told they fit me perfect but roll down they said to purchased extra high ones next time no refund will be offered for the Leggings that I cannot wear because all they do is roll down. If I had gone anywhere else you can return them no matter what absolute crap I spend my money I didn’t get what I want! I want my money back!

Sizing Slightly small

Kimmi

KimmiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing fabrics, sizing hit & miss

Confidence= multiplied

I ordered my first pair of Capri leggings last Thursday and they arrived Tuesday, amazing. I put them on and it was like i was in heaven. I didn't know leggings could feel so good. So I took them for a 4.5km test walk and NO rolling down on the mum tum (I'm 8 weeks post partum). Hence, I have ordered 3 more in the same week (oh and the hubby LOVES them!!!)

Cicily

CicilyMid North Coast, NSW

Best brand ever!

The active wear is better than every other brand I’ve tried and I’ve tried soo many!! I wish I’d tried then earlier! Worth the price!
I especially love the Palazzos.

Hey lovely!!

YAYYY, we are so happy to hear you are loving our brand <3 Thank you so much for the positive review xx

Leisa

LeisaCentral Queensland, QLD

Best leggings ever!!!!!

The fit is amazing and so accurate, these products make me feel so confident. So well made, so many choices of patterns and a product to fit every body type!

Hey Leisa!!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback <3 We are SO happy to hear you are feeling confident in our gear!!

Fran

FranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible experience from start to finish... It's been nothing but an annoyance and a waste of money