Exoticathletica

Alira Murphy

Alira MurphySydney, NSW

Amazing. I love this brand!

Extremely good quality. I teach group fitness so I expect a lot out of my activewear and I am not disappointed here. I love their body-positive vibe, their inclusiveness and that they don't mass-produce. And they are LOCAL. I would rather support an Australian business that someone has built with their dreams and their own 2 hands, than some massive offshore company. Especially when the quality is there.
Sizing is great and on point but they also make to measure. Have returned a few things because I took a gamble and they didn't suit me, and the returns process was simple and easy with great customer service.
I also love their non-activewear. The palazzo pants are THE BOMB DIGGITY!!!!

Alysha

AlyshaSouth Australia

Disappointed and ripped off

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Nadira T.

Nadira T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dress

Bought a dress, black off shoulder. What can I say, just amazing. Quality 5 star, feel 5 star, fit 5 star. Just spot on. Normally I dont wear dresses but this one was just so so great. Amazing work ladies.

Bec B

Bec BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best active wear ever!

I have so much trouble finding sexy comfortable activewear for curvy girls thats high waisted and stays there, comfy, flattering and gives me shape. Ive found that with my leopard print capris...and no show of cellulite or undies woohoo. Worth every cent! And the girls/service is absolutely amazing.

Jus

Jus

Best workout clothing for women on the market!

Top quality, super comfy, true to size and gorgeous designs. Lovely, friendly and helpful customer service and so easy to make returns if needed. So happy with my purchases and will continue to buy from Exotica. The best thing about their leggings and capris is they cover your backside not matter what you are doing!

Anet

AnetNew South Wales

Best company !! Best clothing!!

Wonderful people to deal with!! Always Helpful!! Very high quality, holds you in where you need it to!! I feel so confident yet so comfortable in every item. Highly recommended!!!! Worth every dollar, they do not disappoint xx

RochelleV

RochelleVGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this brand!!

I cant fault Exotica! I have heaps of their Capri tights and also a pair of the booty shorts. I love the waist band on them, hols everything in. Cellulite minimising. Great patterns. Comfortable.
The site is easy to navigate, their lots of options re fit too. Heaps of info & pics.
The customer service amazing! Social media is fun, very informative plus they run heaps of sales. Great Aussie brand!

Olivia

OliviaPerth, WA

The best!

I have bought a pair of leggings from almost every big name brand, they're all either way too small (for a L or XL), become see through when squatting, horrendously hard to squeeze into etc. I got my leggings from Exoticathletica today and they are BY FAR the most comfy pair I own. I actually gathered up all my unworn EXPENSIVE leggings and put them in a box.
Cant wait to buy more!

Mia

MiaPeel, WA

TBH Review

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Grace

GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

My go to brand for ethical, functional, fun activewear!

Great fit, great company ethics, arrived the next day, suuuuuuuper cute design and great sales on all the time. Love love love love love love love love love love love!

Zoe W

Zoe WPerth, WA

I have an Exoticathletica addiction

Dawn

DawnPerth, WA

Love the capris

I have purchased 4 pairs of 3/4 Capri leggings and absolutely love them. Perfect fit and so comfy. Many more I would like to purchase and so many lovely prints to chose from. Highly recommend!

Belinda D.

Belinda D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this Brand

KiKi L.

KiKi L.Southwest, VIC

Amazing. Perfect.

When I first came across Exotica I loved the look of their leggings but put off buying them for a while due to the price. Finally I bit the bullet and I cant believe I waited so long! These leggings, shorts and tops are AMAZING! Leggings and shorts are so soft, fit perfectly and are true to size and the tops are comfortable and true to size too!
You wont have any band slippage with the shorts and leggings, they hold everything in even during a full on workout.
The items are also shipped out super fast, I usually receive my order the next day, packaged beautifully!
The products are priced higher, which initially put me off but are completely worth the investment!

Love love love

I love the bright prints and the thick high waistband is just so comfortable and doesnt roll down!! I have 3 pairs now!! I just love how they feel on

Sally

SallyIllawarra, NSW

Love, love , love!

Beautiful fabric, easy website and super fast delivery. Top notch & highly recommended.

I am a size 16 and 14-16s are spot on!

Will definitely be purchasing more from EA in the future.

Absolutely awesome!

I just keep going back to Exoticathletica and buying more! I just can't help myself....they have the best quality active wear and every new piece I get doesn't disappoint! I've washed and worn so many times and just how they wash and wear is amazing. I live in mine, they are just so damn comfortable. I'm very grateful that I found these guys, all their stuff is worth every penny! I highly, highly recommend.

KaileyB92

KaileyB92Perth, WA

Amazing!!

Ive purchased a couple of different items over the last few weeks and have loved them all!! Everything from the ease of ordering, to the quick shipment and the little details that have gone into the packaging! Customer service is awesome, super friendly! Everything is made with great quality and care to detail!!

Nat

Nat

AMAZING IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

Will never go to anyone else for active wear again! These guys not only make super comfortable fabulous looking active wear but they also make them so they suit us plus size girls ! Have made me feel fabulous while doing my best ! fast and cute shipping !

Jessica S.

Jessica S.Canberra 2600, ACT

My go to active wear

I absolutely love these.
I now have 4 pairs of the booty shorts and will be getting all my active wear from EA.
The fabric is super soft to touch, perfectly 'squat proof', minimal ride up and the prettiest patterns and colours.
Are they expensive? when compared to active wear that is made in factories outside of Australia, sure. But I am more than happy to pay more for anything that is made in Australia and high quality. Also EA constantly runs discounts and updates the styles on offer all the time.
Love them :)