Listing monitored by Exoticathletica

Absolutely perfect!

I first purchased from Exoticathletica during a big sale, the shipping did take a bit longer but they emailed me to tell me they were during a busy period and explained it would be a bit of a later delivery which was fine, I appreciated the update. Once my package was shipped it arrived in two business days. I purchased following their measurements, I got 2x bras & 2x bottoms. They are so comfy & easy to wear. Holds everything in the right places, I can run without them sliding or rolling down and the bras keep everything in place no rearranging needed. Super comfy! Definitely worth the wait & will be willing to pay full price in the future! Glad I gave them a go! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Customer ServiceExoticathleticaSend a private message

We are so happy you were able to try us out during our huge sale!!
We LOVE the crops and leggings you chose and it makes us so happy to hear how much you are loving them too.
We can't wait to bring out more goodies for you to enjoy ❤

Nitrocil
NitrocilWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love the styles

Love everything except the twist knot top I put it on over my dress as shown in ads and it just rides up all the time both the M & L soo annoying
Dresses and capris are all perfect.

Highly Recommend☺️

Love love love this brand!
Have purchase a few times and always been so happy with my order.
Fits perfectly especially that I’m quite a curvy woman and I suffer from irritable bowel syndrome and it’s so comfortable to wear when I’m having a flare up.
Highly recommended this brand!

Customer ServiceExoticathleticaSend a private message

Thanks for leaving such a lovely review Kylie!
We agree, our fabric is sooo comfy, especially our soft to touch option.
We hope you love and enjoy our future styles just as much xx

Cielo L.
Cielo L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Won't order again

Ordered items during a sale, as I wanted to try them. Online, they don't have free shipping, so paid 9$ for express shipping (within 2-5 business days was the promise). So a week after, and still no order, an email arrives saying they are still packing my order. I asked whether the shipping fee should be refunded as I've been waiting more than 5 days and I got a reply I can refund my order if I could not wait. Well, thanks for letting me know I had an option. I was happy to wait, but not after that rude email. So much for customer service.

Chloe F.
Chloe F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste your money

• Return Claim MadeYes
  • Sizing Very small

Will definitely order again!

The website is super easy to navigate. Products are as seen & described online. Delivery was prompt.
The products I ordered are amazing! So comfortable, true to size & great quality.

Thank you so much for your review Kristy Xx

Hannah
HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AMAZING but NEED MORE LONG SLEEVE PLAIN CROPS PLEASE!

Hi! I just wanted to firstly say I LOVE your activewear! I own 14 bottoms, and 12 crops and are in love with every single one!

I wanted to let you know that the black long sleeve crop is amazing and I wish there were more long sleeve crops in the plain colours. As someone who doesn’t like to show my arms off all the time I wear my black ones all the time. I know you have other long sleeve crops in the brighter colours but I know if they were available in colours such as the navy, khaki, grey etc I’d buy them all!

Not sure if you’d consider doing a poll or anything about how popular they would be but thought I’d pass along some feedback!

Thanks for producing such great quality and amazing products!

• Return Claim MadeNo
honest SV
honest SVPerth, WA

Absolutely the worst customer service, and garbage clothing

Horrible

Absolutely horrible customer service, they can't even put the right measurements on their items. The items look made in China. I am 105 lbs and the x small doesnt even fit me, they were made for children. Do not waste your money.

Amber H.
Amber H.

Rude and ridiculous return policies

I returned a performance crop top as I found it to be tight around the arm holes after trying on. My return was denied due to "strong worn smells" , I suspect that a beagle must have been sniffing it. So basically I would not recommend purchasing unless you are confident in the sizing, you are unable to try on clothing as the Terms and Conditions state it must be unworn, a catch 22. These tops are tight around the arms. My purchase left me feeling smelly, disappointed and empty handed.

• Return Claim MadeYes

True to their word

High quality stitching/make
Compression fits as stated on website
I have a pair of long tights and a compression rouche skirt

Anj
AnjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will never purchase from this company again

Thank you for the opportunity to purchase some of your items. I’m not happy with one of them and you gave me an option to return them (at a cost of $9.15), to only give me a store credit, which take DAYS to get, at which time I can only hope the item I was going to exchange them for is still available in my size and (hopefully) still on sale as you won't exchange for a different product. All of this unlikely.

I am glad I had this experience and I will donate your ‘shorts’ to the Salvos and chose never to shop with you again. Your returns policy is possibly the worst I have even encountered and clearly shows you either don’t respect your customers or you don’t care if they come back. Good for you, I hope that serves you well.

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm hooked after my first haul

I wanted to buy from this brand for months and months but was hesitant to splash my cash. I finally placed an order for a few hundred dollars. The package arrived in 4 days with standard shipping. I am absolutely thrilled with every single piece I ordered. ZERO regrets. Sizing is perfect (I used the size charts and upsized for items that were described as a small fit). I will be buying more. I have a new obsession.

Luana
LuanaSydney, NSW

Great Fit, style and value for money

I have a curvy body and the styles are so flattering and a comfortable fit. High waisted and flattering and the crop tops give reasonable support and don't dig in. The fabric is durable and some gorgeous prints. And best of all affordable not ridiculously priced like a lot of active gear. I no longer shop anywhere else for my active wear.

Tara
TaraFar North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Horrible!

Want to look like a man... it is your store! The tops made my boobs like thin pancakes!!! I bought 8 items from here and none of them fit or look good. The short tights give me a camel toe, ALL the sport tops are too small (I wear a small or sometimes meduim normally, so ordered medium and I aparently need a large, wth), they flatten your boobs out to nothing and the swimwear was really boxy (not sexy in the slightest!). What awful clothes! I do not recommend to waste your money here

And everything is individually wrapped in plastic! Not sustainably conscious at all. Terrible!