2Exoticathletica

4.3
4.4

Gloria C.
Gloria C.South East Queensland, QLD

Buyer Beware - shop here if you want crap sizing, camel toes and uni-boobs

Buyer Beware - I spent about $120 - can't refund as they are not "fault". I dont want store credit - i just want my money back!

I bought the soft touch long sleeve top, the t-back crop and the cotton comfy bootleg pants.

Soft touch long sleeve top - make for a child. i am usually a 6-8, which is the size i purchased. It is so tight it's suffocating.

T-Back Crop - gives you a uni boob. If you have boobs bigger than an A cup, dont buy this.

Cotton Comfy bootleg pants - gives you a camel toe. Show details

Heather T.
Heather T.Southwest, VIC

very happy customer

I have 2 pair of the High Waisted cotton Bootleg pants OMG these pants are so comfortable and the quality is excellent would highly recommend Show details ·  1
F H
F H2 posts
Honest review
Honest review2 posts

Horrible quality!

The quality is so bad,it's made worse than shein. They have hems everywhere to save on costs, in the crotch, on the inner thigh and even on the outer. It's cameltoe mania. I shouldn't be surprised by the camel toe as the middle aged woman in the ad stands feet wide apart to prevent it from showing.

The flare leggings I bought are apparently worth 129 but got them for $60 which is still far too expensive. Countless seams, almost all polyester and cameltoe city. These are worse than kmart. Show details

Jdatbundy
JdatbundyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD10 posts

Negative reviews not displayed

I wrote a negative review about the Dark Emerald Slinky To Touch - Baby Doll V Neck Tiered Mini Dress not being silky as described. The material was like jersey and crushed very easy. I received a response from sales to contact to refund. However of course I can’t refund as already worn. Funny this product has only 2 five star reviews, my negative review is not displayed. I am fed up with companies not being genuine. Show details
Christie
ChristieMurray Region, NSW

So comfy !

I got two different styles of leggings finally after wanting them for ages.
They are great quality and very comfy ...
Only complaint ... which may stop me buying more unfortunately... The black isn't really black . Literally none of my black shirts go with them. :( Show details
Josie
JosieSandy Beach7 posts

I usually love them but question their sizing

Very unhappy with their generated response. Why does the new size mediums not fit her when she still wears a pr in that size.
You have lost a regular customer.
At the price I paid I would have expected better
Was a batch marked wrong with sizing. My daughter is a medium in exoticathletica. I am a large. I bought her 2 more medium black shorts for school and they will not go up past her legs. She can't be a large as they would fall down. I had already sewn a front pocket in one pr so cannot return them. I guess that is something that comes with online shopping.
Disappointed.
G-Bella
G-Bella
Tmm7363
Tmm7363Canberra 2600, ACT7 posts

Can't keep the pants up!

I bought several pairs of the high waisted tights. At first they fit very well. Didn't fall down, very comfortable etc. However, even though I have always followed the care instructions when washing/drying, they have stretched beyond oblivion and they fall down constantly. I haven't lost or gained weight and are still the same size I was when I bought them. Some time ago I contacted ExoticaAthletica and explained that after a while they have stretched beyond use, even after them claiming they wouldn't- they refused to acknowledge it as an issue and said I must have bought the wrong size... when they fit perfectly to begin with...

Just don't. Show details

Dissapointed
DissapointedPerth, WA10 posts
Tayha A.
Tayha A.

Disappointed in advertised shipping

I did an order at 04:30 on the 22/06 and paid for the same day shipping. I didn’t expect the package to arrive same day, but did expect it the next day. It is now the 28/06 and still no package. I have emailed numerous times and had very little care or assistance. I have basically had staff be rude and fob me off blaming the courier company. The courier company tracking (provided by exotica) show they have received the package request but not the package itself.
This is the second time I’ve had this experience and exotica have taken no responsibility or attempted to be helpful at all. Show details
Krystie
Krystie2 posts

Love the brand and everything it stands for!

I am very satisfied with the products I have purchased for Exotica Athletica. The brand itself is very inspiring and empowering, and the clothing fits and styles are luxurious and of a high quality. In particular, the soft touch joggers and custom made to order capris are the best as they are made with measurements that fit you perfectly. Great Aussie business! Show details
Tegan F.
Tegan F.South East Queensland, QLD

Will never shop anywhere else!!!

I live in my long shorts and crops they are so comfortable, squat proof and sweat proof like no lie they are amazing, they are very true to size also.
Best active wear around and made local, what more could you ask for. Show details
K.C
K.CNortheast, VIC4 posts

My new favourites

I am in love with these pants! When I first put them on I wasn't too sure, I think I ordered a size larger than I needed. Once I had cut off excess from the bottom, and turned over the waistband I was sorted! These are the most comfortable pants ever and I love the swish and movement! These will be on high rotation in the warmer months. I will be ordering more in a smaller size next time. Show details
Ann P
Ann PSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

maro84
maro84

Is exoticathletica CUSTOMER SERVICE +1 (805)-3O8 OO4O exoticathletica PHONE NUMBER +1 (805)-3O8 OO4O ??

John W.
John W.

Can you remember the last order size that I ordered John Walkling?

Exoticathletica   DM

Hey! Please contact our customer service team at sales@exoticathletica.com.au and they will be able to help you with this :)

Reviewer

Why can’t you leave a negative review against this company without asking their permission prior? This company already wipe negative reviews off of their own side it’s absolutely disgusting! Guess I’ll just have to start speaking my truth on Facebook where I have a page reach of about 5000 people at least. Since product review aren’t willing to publish honest reviews.

Kate L.
Kate L.

Agree! Though I was able to leave a review. But definitely not a company of product to promote.

Reviewer

Liar Liar pants on fire, have a lovely day

CategoryOnline Shops, Underwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping No
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay, Laybuy and ZipPay / ZipMoney
Clothing TypeActivewear, Children, Custom / Tailored, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Plus Size and Swimwear

Contact info for Exoticathletica