Not suitable for everyone - BUYER BEWARE

Terrible athlete pants

I have two pairs of high waist pants, I've seen them advertise as squat proof. The sizing is not right or im just the wrong type of fat.

Patterns are fade out when stretched. To see underwear.

Do not stay up for cardio work out spend most of my time pulling them back up.

Love the pattern but save your money kmart pants are better.

Cant even returned the unworn pair for my money back. .

Customer ServiceExoticathletica

The best clothes you'll ever wear!

All of their clothes feel like heaven when you put them on, and the confidence they give you is incredible! There is not one item i have that i do not love, and they are all such statement pieces they helped boost my self confidence and allowed me to feel sexy and excited to buy clothes again. The customer service team are amazing too. There's not one fault i can find with this company. 5 stars out of 10!!

Peta W.

Peta W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I live in Exoticathletica

The website is great! Absolutely love the range of clothing. The fabrics are so super soft and the patterns are amazing. The fit is fantastic, the leggings stay put even whilst running and no issues at all for me with waist band roll. EA are THE most comfortable pants I have ever owned. I have Capri, leggings and joggers and love them all. So so many patterns to choose from with crops to match.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

What a mess of a company. Quality's crap too

Only gives refunds for faulty items if you threaten to report them to ACCC (who apparently has a whole list of cases against them too)

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money!

Pathetic customer service, and even worse quality product! When they were Australian made, they were brilliant, but then they started to care more about money and not about the customers or quality! And now its just got a mean girl vibe to it all! Anything that is wrong with the products, they blame on the customer and deny refunds, even tho the products are worse then you'd get at kmart!

Disappointed

Terrible service, no customer loyalty!

Terrible service, no customer loyalty at all after spending thousands on the brand, I returned an item exactly how I received it (no tag) and couldn't get "store credit" because it didn't have a tag on it.... unbelievable!

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top quality

Extremely easy to buy online. Love your products and have placed a few orders. Great quality and fit. Would highly recommend. Thanks exotica.

Crystal Handebo

Crystal HandeboIllawarra, NSW

Why did I wait so long?

I got my first order today and it will NOT be my last. I want more, I want it all.....
I was a little worried when I pulled them out because they looked too small but the fit like a glove. Pulled on easy with not struggle, the don't sag in the crutch and don't ride up behind the knee AND they have pockets.....

Jenny

JennyBrisbane

Returns Process

J and E

J and EPerth, WA

Would not recommend their tights

Their tights are advertised and promoted on their facebook videos as not rolling or slipping on waist so I purchased 5 pairs in the sale. They slip and roll worse than any other tights i have worn!
No refund possible - only store credit which is no use when all i want is tights that do not roll down at the waist!
Emailed customer service and got an automatic reply back saying it will be 3 business days before they will have time to look at my email!

Shen S.

Shen S.Sydney, NSW

Rolls down, doesn’t offer refunds

I’ve ordered some leggings and they advertised it that they don’t roll down. But it rolls down even if you’re just walking. I can’t count the times I’ve hd to pull my leggings up my stomach

Returns/After sales care abysmal

Customer ServiceExoticathletica

Quick shipping , great fit on the xxl Lani Luxe Exotica boyfriend tee .

I got super quick shipping . Also quite a good discount and the fit for a size 24 on a XXL boyfriend tee was perfect. Great bright colours on the sheer tee. Very nice.

Erin B.

Erin B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Products just OK but the customer aftercare is horrendous

Customer Service Is a Joke

The company refuses to honour returns and refunds for products that are not as advertised.
I have been fighting for a whole month to get a refund and I keep getting the stock standard "we are behind on doing refunds"
As I work for a retail company larger than this, this line is a joke. It's so simple to refund on Afterpay. Legit you just have to press a button. 15 days of silence after I shipped the item back to them. It's just a joke.

Don't get caught by their video lies. Do not buy from here unless you are happy to never see your money again.

ifloss

iflossGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overpriced and hidden reviews.

AlexHunter Region, NSW

Not made for girls with big boobs, despite custom sizing.

Alex

I am aware it's not eligible for return. I stated that above. I am disappointed because you market yourself as fitting all sizes but that is simply not the case.

FlatkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They remove/block reviews!!

So I got some shorts. They were great.
Went back and got a loose banana dress. Also great. Seriously great!
The problem arose when I got one of the stretchy soft skater style dresses.
The bust to waist distance is all wrong, the arm holes are super short to where the underbust line sits. This all results in an awkward squished bust, the shoulder straps roll over themselves badly, exposing black fabric not the printed side and I left a review in their website stating this (still gave them two stars) but amazingly the review vanished!! So much money for something that you’d expect better. I will keep it until I lose weight and see if that helps with the fit.

SizingSlightly small

SwordfishPerth

They do roll down. False advertising

I wish I had read the reviews before spending so much money on overpriced tights. I would have had no problem with the price if they did what they said they would do. They do roll down. I measured myself and was bigger than their sizing dimensions so ordered the largest size high waisted. I’m sure they’ll jump on here and tell me to order a size down. Just admit that your advertising about that is nonsense. I like the feel of the material but I don’t like seeing how other buyers have been treated with their experiences and think this false advertising warrants a call to the consumer affairs dept.

Swordfish

Don’t call me lovely. We don’t know each other. I knew you’d give the stock standard Sizing answer. If you read my review I already purchased the high waisted kind. They roll. And I’ve contacted you on that email address and have not heard back.

Emma F.

Emma F.asked

I bought a crop mini dress and whilst it is amazing when standing as soon as I sit down it rolls up. What can I do to stop this?

Kaitlyn B.

Kaitlyn B.asked

Hi there,
I am trying to find the perfect leggings. I have had bad experiences in the past with Gymshark and other brands. The waist is usually very loose and still tight on the calves/trunk. I am usually between 10 and 12 in Australian sizing. My waist is 69cm, hips are 106cm and seamline is 86cm usually leggings are shorter, 7/8 length for full length or 3/4 for 7/8. I have heard people saying to size down for Exoticathletica. Should I go for small?
is this the same for the crop tops? I have a flat chest, but larger back in comparison. I'm 93cm above bust, 94cm over bust and 84cm below bust. Would I fit medium or small better?

Hey Kaitlyn!!

We definitely think Small for bottoms would be perfect for you; we always recommend shopping your waist measurements as this will give you a PERFECT, compressive fit!!

For crops, as your bust is closer to the larger end of Medium, but your waist is the smaller end of Small you can shop either size.
If you are looking for a tight, compressive fit, Small would be great, buttttt if you are looking for more of a casual, comfort fit you can shop Medium!!

Let us know if you have any other questions lovely!!

Sar

Sarasked

Hi you commented on my review....I have commented back as I’m confused by your response.....Due to your response it appears I have been overcharged....would
Like a refund if that’s the case. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Exoticathletica representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Underwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping No
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay, Laybuy and ZipPay / ZipMoney
Clothing TypeActivewear, Children, Custom / Tailored, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands