Expand-A-Hose

Expand-A-Hose

See the Best Garden Hoses in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Expand-A-Hose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
Unhappy shopper
Unhappy shopper

Grow Not Hose by Holman

Mine has burst after 3 uses. Will return to Bunnings and replace with something else I think. Good idea but as most reviewers suggest, Needs some tweaking before I can recommend it to others. I purchased it as it was light and easy to move around, a feature most welcome.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
shortysmum
shortysmumAU

Excellent love its functionality

Brilliant product, expands to an amazing length and retracts when water turned off. Great compact size for storage especially when living in a rental. Not tangles, no kinks, no messy gardening hose lying about. I have a squeeze garden attachment on the end and when not in use say when washing car, the water does not burst the hose or any of the attachments. A full $10 cheaper than pocket hose at big W.
Love it expands to 50ftand retracts for storage. Does not burst off at attachments. Cheaper than big w pocket hose

Other Garden Hoses

C. Murray
C. Murrayasked

have two expand-a-hoses and want to join them into one but having trouble with the fittings that I have - is there a part that I can purchase that will work