Express Lawn Mowing

Express Lawn Mowing (page 2 of 2)

4.2

This is absolutely perfect. Can't live without

Damon at Express Lawn Mowing & Garden Services has exceeded my expectations of service and quality. Over the last year my garden has been transformed into my prettiest dream garden. Thank you Damon for seeing my vision and for making it come true.

Jimmy

JimmyPerth

Very Happy That I Found This Bloke

I had Tony come out for the first time to get my garden cleaned up and recovered after I had neglected it post overseas trip. Tony walked me through the quote and helped me understand everything that was going to happen and knocked the job over quickly and easily for a good price. Ended up paying $75 for both sides of my property and the side portion as well (there isn’t too much down the walk-way so he threw that in). Highly recommend to anyone who wants a good job and has previously had absolute rubbish service. This guy impressed me.

Great customer Service

Had Adam from WA over to mow the lawn and a bit of a garden clean up. Adam went above and beyond even trimmed my roses that were is serious need of care. We recommend again I even have the Express pool cleaner now he's doing a great job

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Express Lawn Mowing compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Passionfruit

PassionfruitAU

Beware - charges for what he didn't do

Poorly done. The lawn was only whipper snipped and the grass wasn't cleared. It couldn't have taken more than 30 min, yet the invoice claims he took over 2 hr. It would've taken that long if he had mowed and removed green waste. The turf is uneven as a result and not short like you would expect. There are many other better ones out there. Avoid this one.
    A neighbour thought that the lawn was overdue for cutting yet he had just cut it 4 days before.

Damaged Property!

This company would not know a weed from a fern! They also damaged my property and did not have the courtesy to tell me until I noticed when I got home. No customer service or integrity!!

Single mums beware

Cut down trees without permission, whipper snipped through sprinkler system and charged me $100 dollars for a small yard to be mowed. Performed other jobs and I did not request and expected me to pay for them.

Did a great job cleaning up my rental property

I have 3 rental properties. One was very badly neglected after it took sometime to remove a bad tenant. The yards resembled a war zone with over grown grass and weeds. I arrived at the end of the day to find a brilliant result. Looks like a completely different house!

Angie

AngieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Express Lawn Mowing were great!

I had a booking with the above mentioned service yesterday (15/10/13) and was impressed how much the young man knew about gardening! I told him what I wanted done with my front garden and he gave me a reasonable quote! I accepted his quote and he completed the job that day!
    knowledgeable, reasonable quote