Express Online Training Questions & Answers

4.7 from 15,192 reviews

38 questions from our users

Joana R.

Joana R.asked

Can someone please help me, I am stuck on question 106, I have tried everything and still not accepted. I am trying this:
According to the alcohol fact sheet distributed by the Australia Drug Foundation, the problem with alcohol in relation to minors is the level of HARM at a young age which is one of the leading causes of disease and INJURY.

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Joanna, If you would like assistance with this question please contact our team via https://www.eot.edu.au/support/

Joseph M.

Joseph M.asked

Can someone please help me with the very last 2 scenarios. I explained the law, I suggested alternatives to alcohol! I Used de escalation techniques. Basically everything it tells you to say but nothing was good enough for the assessor I had. Nothing! Any help at all would be great.
Thanks.

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Joseph, I am sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with your training experience, If you still require assistance with your course please get in contact with our support team via eot.edu.au/support.

Marco G.

Marco G.asked

I would like to know, as soon as the course is finished, how long does it take to get the white card?

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Marco, If you still require clarification on the white card course process please get in contact with our support team via eot.edu.au/support.

Johnny M.

Johnny M.asked

my pics wont show on the questions, why

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Johnny, If you still require assistance with your course please get in contact with our support team via eot.edu.au/support.

Kate c

Kate casked

I am stuck on last answer on scenario for rsg for the follow up action. Not sure what they are asking as it says not to add anything.

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Kate, if you still require assistance with your course you can contact our support team via eot.edu.au/support.

Ben Williams

Ben Williamsasked

Question 18, I can't work out what answer they want, I swear I have used what answers it could be but continue getting it wrong.

Ana da Silva
Ana da Silva

Sorry look at course notes they list all slides with answers really helpful

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Ben, If you still require assistance with your course you can contact our support team via eot.edu.au/support.

Shez I.

Shez I.asked

My son trying to complete his White card online. He has completed the 134 questions the I’d check the usi the video of PPE and 1 audio section that had 9 questions. Is there a second audio section too???

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Shez, If your son requires more information or assistance with his course he can contact our support team via eot.edu.au/support.

ando.s

ando.sasked

everytime i go to open eot to finish my whitecard course it says, "Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

Include file not found

/includes/global2.asp, line 2

The include file '/includes/globalFunctions.asp' was not found."

i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Ando, If you still require assistance accessing your course you can contact our support team via https://www.eot.edu.au/support

Gary M.asked

Is this fraud been waiting for the video assessment more than four days stays in resubmit mode, tried to make a complaint and rebounded saying email address is non existent. We did this course as it said it was express, but still waiting for the assessment to be completed on your end. Might need to report to ASIC, and ombudsmen, you ring and a computer generated person hangs up on you, spent five hours doing white card not impressed.

Gary O.
Gary O.

Hey man just completed my online training this is not fraudulent. Some times it takes a bit longer than expected but I've completed two courses with eot and both have been successful with no funny business

Gary M.

It is supposed to be express, been waiting for four days and zero. The phone number listed on website was computer generated, and hung up on me. Found a different number on Facebook and finally got a person, who requested a hurry along, only to get a resubmit for questions I had already answered. Then says another four days on resubmit, how is that express? Never again, face to face at least any issues are sorted in real time, rather than computer generated. You would think they could have the decency to ring you to discuss, after all the final part is a one on one phone assessment.

DaveO
DaveO

Yip, I agree. It took me 2 weeks to get to the one on one phone assessment which I failed within 2 minutes, and I put hours of study in to, I got no assistance with it, and when I went to rebook my phone call, they had no available times for a whole week. I’ll be sitting my white card course in a classroom environment tomorrow, and I bet it will get done. Nothing express about this course, a waste of my time and money.

ashlee p.asked

Hi, I am trying to answer Q4 of the RSA course & it wont accept my answer no matter if I copy & paste or type it! If staff commit an offence under the Licensing Act, a "licensee or manager" may be deemed to have committed the same offence.

Garry B.
Garry B.

It's registering too many characters for your answer, Ashlee. Go with Licensee

Md Abdullah Al Mamun M.

Md Abdullah Al Mamun M.asked

Can anyone help me with the audio assessment for rsa with eot? Thanks in advance!

Anina

Aninaasked

Hi , I can verify my USI

Linda

Lindaasked

What to tell a drunk and drug affected person who wants a drink

Cathy

Cathyasked

I completed my entire white card assessment but am still waiting for my certificate so I can start work - when will I receive this?

did you end up recieving your white card?

Nicholas K.

Nicholas K.asked

hi guys i need some help on the audio assessment on where to start and how to at least finish my audio assessment because everybody interupts and understands things differently if you can help me that would be awesome :D

brittany

brittanyasked

Still waiting on my certificate for the rsa tas. It has been three business days. I have read this is a scam and they take your money with no certificate. Any help?

Maria  T.
Maria T.

I just completed 138 questions which took me hours for my white card. It read that I have completed the course just pay and certificate will be sent to me. I did just that however once I paid it, it then read I needed to complete an audio assessment, and Video assessment, and up load photo id. I tried calling 0282590320 and the number doesn't exist.
I emailed my complaint twice called paypal and the bank with my dispute.
Feel so let down.

Lester Taitoko
Lester Taitoko

Same with me Maria and yes that number dosnt exist

Stephen and  Maree
Stephen and Maree

We are also having problems with this company, I am taking this to the ombudsman, already spoke to them, I have included the link, - I would be inclined to report this company the more people that do the less likely they will do it to others. https://www.ombo.nsw.gov.au/contact-us

Tom Cowan

Tom Cowanasked

When will I finally receive my certificate - this has been going for 2 weeks and I am missing out on work.

did you receive it in the end?

Weto

Wetoasked

How do you complete your audio assessment if you have tried online and on the phone 5 times already and still keep getting emails to say audio assessment is not complete, going on 3 weeks now.

Corey
Corey

audio assessment is very diffcult and confusing, i am stuck on this section as well, have done yours yet

Jana
Jana

Hi. Me too. So confusing

dash

dashasked

How can I get a receipt for what I pay?

Sam G

Sam Gasked

Where do I find my reference number

Get an answer from our members and Express Online Training representatives