Express Online Training

Express Online Training Questions & Answers

4.7 from 14,367 reviews

26 questions from our users

What to tell a drunk and drug affected person who wants a drink

I completed my entire white card assessment but am still waiting for my certificate so I can start work - when will I receive this?
did you end up recieving your white card?

hi guys i need some help on the audio assessment on where to start and how to at least finish my audio assessment because everybody interupts and understands things differently if you can help me that would be awesome :D

When will I finally receive my certificate - this has been going for 2 weeks and I am missing out on work.
did you receive it in the end?

How do you complete your audio assessment if you have tried online and on the phone 5 times already and still keep getting emails to say audio assessment is not complete, going on 3 weeks now.
audio assessment is very diffcult and confusing, i am stuck on this section as well, have done yours yet

How can I get a receipt for what I pay?

Where do I find my reference number

How long does it take to complete a RSA course on line and can you provide a contact phone number please?

What is the procedure for banning a person from a licensed premises?

How do I download my white card certificate?
Go on ur emails and find ur reciept and payments student number top right hand corner

I have successfully completed all components of the RSA (nsw) course, how long will it take for my interim certificate to be available please?

I’m recently taking white card VIC..now stuck at Question 4 Part 2...I have try and try to change my answer but failed..and the answer was share from my friend..he already successful pass the part and I still nothing...pls anyone share the answer for me..I need a job urgently Thanks a lot

Hello, I have just completed the online assessment part for the RSA West Australia, but only received the billing information in my email? When will I receive the RSA Certificate PDF so I can send it onto my employers? Thanks!
Hi Ryan, I did the online course last night and got the same thing. When I woke up this morning I had 2 more emails asking me to complete the audio and video assessment so if you haven't done that yet, that's why. You also need to wait for your id document to be approved - mine was approved overnight, so hang in there and you should have your certificate today, like me:) Cheers from Martin. ;

Hi guys, I've just completed the questions and completed the PPE video. Very easy yes! But could anyone give an example of how to do the audio assessment part. I know it's self explanatory but I'm just after an example of what to say thanks!
Hi Artie, If you require additional support with your assessments, please feel free to contact our office and speak with our support team. We are open 7 days week.how can i get my money back if i want to discontinue

Hi guys, I have completed my online assessment, audio assessment and simulated workplace but they request me to send them my visa copy to them to verify my visa.Did anyone of you provide your passport number or a copy of visa to them to let them verify before you could get the RSA Certificate? Thank you.
Hi Pearl, If you would like more information regarding the "Overseas Student Visa Policy", you can location this information in the Learner Handbook or feel free to contact our office. We are open 7 days a week.

Hello, I completed the White Card course online, paid and got a receipt. Then got an email to do an audio course, which didn't come up on completion of the White card course, so wondering if I need to do this, kind regards Lyn Howe
Hi Lyn, you do need to do this section as it is completes the whole of your assessment.

How can I access my certificate?

What company would you recommend for a white card? Thanks

when do I get my certificate? Im waiting