Express Online Training

Resources
Course Notes
Questions
Question 100 of 116

This question is taken from the following slide in the course notes: Section 5, Slide 4 - "First Aid Procedures" View Slide
Question - Complete the following sentence/s:

For every worksite, First Aid procedures should be written, and all workers will have a clear understanding of these. One of the procedures will explain how workers will 1 injuries and illnesses that may occur in the workplace. I need help

Marcus B.
Marcus B.

Struggling to find the second hazard in the photo of part 2, question 1, skills assessment on the white card training course

What should I answer?

Skills Assessment
Questions 1
Part 3: Explain how risk could be reduced or removed in relation to those two hazards
Determine the risks related to or associated with the hazards you have identified in Part 2 and explain how you would control those risks on site.
In your response make sure to:
List at least one (1) risk; and
Explain how you would control the risk(s) (either reduce or remove).

Part 4: Select appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to control the risk
Your supervisor instructs you to wear PPE to control the risk.
Provide us with at least one (1) piece of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) you would wear to help control a risk you have identified in Part 3.
Your selected PPE must be appropriate to reduce the risk you have already identified in Part 3.

Part 5: Construction safe work practices are identified and explained
Safe work practices are procedures or instructions used to carry out tasks or work safely. They provide guidance or direction on how to safely perform a task and ensure administrative & operational procedures are in place to help keep workers safe.
Explain two (2) safe work practices that could help prevent incidents or emergencies related to the risks you have identified in the site photo.

Question 2
Part 1
You are working on the floor of the warehouse which is shown in the above photo. A fire breaks out and appears to have started from one of the portable power outlets.
Explain how you would respond to this electrical fire?
Your answer must include at least three (3) immediate actions or procedural steps you would follow in response to this incident and one (1) way you would report this incident after the situation was under control.

jainesh s.
jainesh s.

send me contact details if you are still struggling.

What should I answer? Please, give me your hand

Skills Assessment
Questions 1
Part 2: Identify and report construction hazards
A hazard is a source or situation with the potential to cause harm.
In your response make sure to:
State the appropriate person you would report the hazards to on site; AND
Speak as if you are reporting the 2 hazards to that person

Feedback From Assessor
A hazard is a source or situation with the potential to cause harm. Find two (2) hazards that are shown in the worksite photo and verbally report those hazards to an appropriate person on site. In your response make sure to: State the appropriate person you would report the hazards to on site; AND Speak as if you are reporting the 2 hazards to that person Only hazards visually shown in the photo will be accepted. Risks will not be accepted. Remember - while you should communicate hazards to your co-workers, you must state who you should report them to as part of the procedure for reporting hazards on the worksite. Example Below is an example of the related risk and control measure of an identified hazard. You cannot use the example, you must identify a risk related to the hazards visually depicted in the worksite shown in the above photo. Hazard Exposure to UV rays Risk Heat stroke or sunburn Control measure UV protective clothing

andyhavachat
andyhavachat

Why don't you have a phone number I can contact you on

Bruna K.
Bruna K.

It is important to establish reasonable belief that a person is intoxicated before refusing service, and that these reasons are not to be -----------------in nature.

Granville A.
Granville A.

Consider the following scenario: Joe and Mary are out for a night at a restaurant. Before they order their food, Joe has a 375ml can of mid strength beer and Mary has a glass of red wine. During their meal Joe has 1 more can of mid strength beer and 2 glasses of red wine, and Mary has 3 more glasses of red wine. With dessert they both have a nip of coffee Liqueur.

How many standard drinks has Mary had? (Round to the closest whole number)

Express Online Training
Express Online Training   DM

Hi Granville, Thanks for your post. This is a question from the course and not a review. If you need assistance with the question please reach out to our Support Team. You cannot receive external academic assistance from other learners or an online forum.

Need help with Question 105

Answer to Question 105

Rajwinder K.
Rajwinder K.

Which of the following contains three recommended RSA initiatives

Ashim P.
Ashim P.

Why should i need to pay 2 times for the certificate and the pdf, card.
and can i get ur customer service mail??

James M.
James M.

I have seen many people saying the website is no longer active and not sending their cert after completion. Has anyone completed the course recently and received the cert ?

Abbey T.
Abbey T.

my 3 months has expired for me rsg, i hadn't done much on it so does it just restart my progress or do i have to pay for it again???

Simon E.
Simon E.

I have a pending assessment on audio so do I have to do it again ?

Shirley S.
Shirley S.

I have on too.. maybe wait a couple of days..

Chetan P.
Chetan P.

Which of the following is NOT true about a House Policy?

Holly T.
Holly T.

can i please have the qestions for assesment 1

Norma M.
Norma M.

I cannot get past question 99 of RSA and cannot get anyone there to assist me. Can a trainer please phone me on 07674956 or contact me by email URGENTLY
Norma Martin

same lol
its not drunk or 'drunk' for sure
hope you got it done if so can you post it here?

Maikl A.

intoxication of course got it

Sanam S.
Sanam S.

audio assesment part 2 online booking questions

Darren S.
Darren S.

I completed the White card course in February, was told by the assessor that they would send the details of my successful pass to WA work safe and they would issue me a card. I've waited and waited and the card never arrived. I have called work safe WA and they state they do not issue cards, it is done by the training provider. I have called express online training and they say they sent a card to me in February, due to the fact it is over 3 months I would have to pay another $39 to get a replacement. This sounds like a total scam!!
I've already paid over $100 I'm not throwing any more money their way.

Jay Galvin
Jay Galvin

Not good . Should do honorable thing and send you card free . Good luck .

Brad M.
Brad M.

I paid them $39 to get a replacement white card. After I paid they are now telling me I have never done a course with them, even though I remember doing it with them and my USI.gov.au account literally says I did it with them....
Called Customer support, spoke to a 'Paula'... and what absolute horrid woman she is. Extreme attitude, didn't listen to me at all and did not help one single bit... She was genuinely useless. So now I am out $39, and have to redo my entire white card... (I will be going elsewhere for sure).

durga p.
durga p.

My friend completed his online RSA course yesterday but there is still some pending assessment. Tried to complete the live audio assessment but couldn't book date and time. I am not sure what's the issue.

Dan
Dan

Your friend has only completed the first 125 question part of the course. Your friend has to complete all the pending assessments before their certificate can be issued

Get an answer from our members and Express Online Training representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Express Online Training is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more

Code Camp