Express Online Training

Express Online Training Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

4.7 from 15,214 reviews

38 questions from our users

Bob

Bobasked

How long does it take to complete a RSA course on line and can you provide a contact phone number please?

dharmesh d.

If you do it properly, you nay finish it in a single day. I was stuck in the audio assessment. So i took 2 days.

Jana
Jana

How do you finished it?

Rézõn S

Rézõn Sasked

What is the procedure for banning a person from a licensed premises?

Fatz

Fatzasked

How do I download my white card certificate?

Lester Taitoko
Lester Taitoko

Go on ur emails and find ur reciept and payments student number top right hand corner

Amanda K

Amanda Kasked

I have successfully completed all components of the RSA (nsw) course, how long will it take for my interim certificate to be available please?

Fottro

Fottroasked

I’m recently taking white card VIC..now stuck at Question 4 Part 2...I have try and try to change my answer but failed..and the answer was share from my friend..he already successful pass the part and I still nothing...pls anyone share the answer for me..I need a job urgently Thanks a lot

Ryan S

Ryan Sasked

Hello,

I have just completed the online assessment part for the RSA West Australia, but only received the billing information in my email? When will I receive the RSA Certificate PDF so I can send it onto my employers?

Thanks!

Martin
Martin

Hi Ryan, I did the online course last night and got the same thing. When I woke up this morning I had 2 more emails asking me to complete the audio and video assessment so if you haven't done that yet, that's why. You also need to wait for your id document to be approved - mine was approved overnight, so hang in there and you should have your certificate today, like me:)

Cheers from Martin.
;

Artieasked

Hi guys, I've just completed the questions and completed the PPE video. Very easy yes! But could anyone give an example of how to do the audio assessment part. I know it's self explanatory but I'm just after an example of what to say thanks!

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Artie, If you require additional support with your assessments, please feel free to contact our office and speak with our support team. We are open 7 days week.

Corey
Corey

how can i get my money back if i want to discontinue

Pearl

Pearlasked

Hi guys, I have completed my online assessment, audio assessment and simulated workplace but they request me to send them my visa copy to them to verify my visa.Did anyone of you provide your passport number or a copy of visa to them to let them verify before you could get the RSA Certificate? Thank you.

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Pearl, If you would like more information regarding the "Overseas Student Visa Policy", you can location this information in the Learner Handbook or feel free to contact our office. We are open 7 days a week.

Yes we did.

Lyn

Lynasked

Hello, I completed the White Card course online, paid and got a receipt. Then got an email to do an audio course, which didn't come up on completion of the White card course, so wondering if I need to do this, kind regards Lyn Howe

Artie

Hi Lyn, you do need to do this section as it is completes the whole of your assessment.

Tony

Tonyasked

How can I access my certificate?

Brains

Brainsasked

What company would you recommend for a white card? Thanks

Rach

Rachasked

when do I get my certificate? Im waiting

Sophie L

Sophie Lasked

Did anyone get their certificate as soon as they'd finished audio assessment? I needed my RSA really quickly and have a job tomorrow.

KBar

KBarasked

I like seeing all the 5 star reviews, but i have completed an online training course and still waiting for a marked audio assessment to come back. I have no contact number or email for this company and find that very strange. Does anyone know how I can contact them? I stupidly accepted a job and said id have my rsa and EOT claimed they could have me a certificate the same day i did the training....its now 3 days after, I've paid my money and still no certificate!!

Michael Scates
Michael Scates

In the same boat buddy. All you can do is go to the complains and feedback section to message them but they have a number 1300 720 104 that I went and grabbed for you. Best of luck.

Paul

Exactly. This company is a disgrace. You can get you white card cheaper elsewhere in under an hour. Never use this company.

Rose

Roseasked

Hi, I was just looking for RSA online courses and came across this site. I had also read in some sites that the online courses may not be acceptable in Some of the places in NSW. Is that right?
Is it okay to do online course from this site? Has anyone faced any such issue?

rastas472
rastas472

Don't use this mob. They're scammers and rip you off! They advertise as 'Pay when you Pass', which is an outright lie. Be very careful if you use these crooks!

Ben

Benasked

how long does it take for them to assess the video assignment i have been waiting two days and still nothing about it for my white card?

Paul

They are a disgrace. They lure you into thinking they are as easy as other companies and then once you've paid they drag the process out for days/weeks. You can get it online with other companies in an hour. These guys are an absolute joke.

Sassy

Sassyasked

Are overseas visiting students to Australia entitled to sit and qualify for an RSA certificate with EOT?

Hammer

Hammerasked

Hi Team,
My name is Brett Hannam, 10 Leibnitz Place Isabella Plains, ACT 2905.
I have just finally completed your RSA online training course and paid for it as well. ($49).
I have had my tax invoice emailed to my private email but not my actual RSA certificate. Does this take a couple of days to complete?
Apologies if I have made a mistake in the overall process.

Could you please assist with this query?

Many Thanks.

Regards, Brett Hannam

Josh
Josh

I'm not associated with the business but just a heads up, if you've only received the invoice then you likely have two more segments to complete.
The first is the audio assessment, where you essentially talk as if you were talking to a customer (e.g Refusal of Service, Eviction)
The second is a simulated workplace, this only took me about 20 minutes.

I hope I've been some help,
Joshua